Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I can not find the "Dreams" thread :( Alas, I'll post my short dream here as, I suppose, it could be considered good.

I had my first N-E dream last night :laughing: It was extremely short and uneventful but I'll post it because...it now means I'm part of some cult, right? N-E has finally entered my subconscious mind D:

Tout de même, I remember ReZ (of course! :p) and Paj walking with me towards my house, from somewhere around my village/somewhere. We got into my house and the funny thing was that Paj was the one who terrified my family, not ReZ! *gasp*

'Born This Way' came on the radio and Paj ran over to it and began to blare it while jumping/dancing? hysterically. ReZ, at this point, disappeared and then I woke up.

Yes I know, boring, but thought you should know.

You're lebanese, you're orient.

--

I've only had one proper N-E dream, that I'm still stunned by. It was a Mafia game but "real", and I found out Dwarf Gourami had made a deal with a devil to win. I had no idea who to tell or trust.

Woo pictures.

You do realise who you're talking to right? 'Course there will be pictures. You'll all be sick of the pictures by the time the day is through. The PYP thread will be drowning under the sea of pictures.

I've been making my friends at work guess what car it is all week. It's been driving them insane. Great fun. They're fairly certain that they know what it is now. I won't confirm or deny if they're right, because they know I come on here and could check.

You do realise who you're talking to right? 'Course there will be pictures. You'll all be sick of the pictures by the time the day is through. The PYP thread will be drowning under the sea of pictures.

I've been making my friends at work guess what car it is all week. It's been driving them insane. Great fun. They're fairly certain that they know what it is now. I won't confirm or deny if they're right, because they know I come on here and could check.

Haha, well I thought I better remind you. :laughing:

I sold my first t-shirt on RedBubble today! Muchos proud.

Granted it wasn't the dodgy Hitler design or Richter having his hands given back to him giftwrapped, but still a nice feeling.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/eevilmurray/collections/59671-team-chimera

All I need now is the rest of the team to buy theirs and we'll look super fly. Plus it's more monies.

Ah, a nice £100 rebate from Mr Tax Man. Guess where that be going!!

(no, not on booze. But on clothes, much needed clothes!!)

I still need my monies back from those bastards. :red:

Just rang up to insure the car I'm picking up tomorrow. £200. Just so you have a frame of reference, my 1 Litre Polo costs £400 a year to insure and my Scirocco costs £600.

I know that the car I'm picking up tomorrow is classed as custom car and therefore qualifies for special insurance, but that price is nuts. In a good way. Add that to the fact that the car is old enough to be tax exempt (free tax disc!), that makes for very cheap motoring.

Cannot wait to see it' date=' get the pics up asap! Any clues as to what it is?[/quote']

People will either really love it or really hate it.

Tax exempt (so built before 1972).

Could park it next to a Ferrari (or similar) and probably get equal, if not more, attention (although it would be a mixture of good and bad attention).

In reply to RePajman

Yes! I remember that dream you mentioned in that bloody dream thread that has evaporated or somethin.

Actually, what I loved the most about that dream was how you, Paj, had really odd hot pink hair. It was really frizzy and was sorta clown-esque...but straight. It amused me :laughing:

~ ~ ~

Today was my favourite day, like, ever. I talked to a Hungarian Monk :D

^ Didn't know a new season had started :D

Feeling really good about my degree for the first time in ages (it won't last either). Managed to take a completely irrelevant module and make it relevant. I'm doing a computer science FD and this module is negotiated work based learning where we have to set out a job or project that needs completing etc etc. Well I've made mine to do with gaming because I've been completely disillusioned by IT thanks to this terrible course so now this module will be bearable :)

2 things:

1: The images I took for the boss at work's website are now on there. I feel so professional. Link. I took the 2 black and white ones, the one titled "Sarah in her studio" and the close up of the folded material. Go me.

2: I just found out what JidderBug used to look like:

bluebug0lp.jpg

It's like looking at childhood photos. But for cars.

Bought a Pokémon booster box last week which came with a Victini box set for £90. The Victini box set hadn't been released when I ordered it (despite being displayed a package deal) so I got sent the booster box early, with a note mentioning the Victini box will come later. Fine.

This morning Victini arrives with a companion, another booster box.

SCORE.

Bought a Pokémon booster box last week which came with a Victini box set for £90. The Victini box set hadn't been released when I ordered it (despite being displayed a package deal) so I got sent the booster box early, with a note mentioning the Victini box will come later. Fine.

This morning Victini arrives with a companion, another booster box.

SCORE.

Mother fucker! Nice one.