NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Aww, man. I had so much fun with The Sims 3 until the save file became too large and I couldn't save anymore. I haven't touched the game since. :sad:

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yup, it's addictive thats for sure. Restricting myself on a few hours play.

How big? :blank:

Almost as pig as my peni-

I don't know. That was the only explanation I could find for the problem I was having, anyway. :hmm:

But I had every expansion pack and stuff pack, so that probably didn't help in making the game stable. I could start over and avoid making the save file bloated with things like memories and minerals and paintings and books and whatever, but I'd rather not play at all than start over.

Almost as pig as my peni-

I don't know. That was the only explanation I could find for the problem I was having, anyway. :hmm:

But I had every expansion pack and stuff pack, so that probably didn't help in making the game stable. I could start over and avoid making the save file bloated with things like memories and minerals and paintings and books and whatever, but I'd rather not play at all than start over.

You can sell those paintings and stuff, make some monies.

It's a bit late for that, sadly. I'd been having issues for a while (including an extreme drop in frame rate and a barely functioning World Adventures).

But it's fun when it works, so hopefully you won't come across any game-breaking bugs. ;)

You need more expansion packs, though.

the-smurfs-blu-cov.jpg

"I'm Papa Smurf, I'm the head of a small group of little blue people that live in the forest with 99 sons and one daughter! Nothing weird about that, oh no, totally normal!"

TheFall.jpg

Bought/seen it yesterday and it is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.

I'm trying to stop myself from replicating my DVD collection on blu-ray but that's a film made for high definition (although I've yet to watch the blu-ray).

So good though.

heroquest.jpg

Although technically "two" from an auction on Ebay:

"This box contains the contents of 2 sets. I dont think that everything was there in the two seperate sets but the chances are that a whole set can be made from whats here now."

I (my dad) had this when I was younger. It was fucking awesome.

heroquest.jpg

Although technically "two" from an auction on Ebay:

"This box contains the contents of 2 sets. I dont think that everything was there in the two seperate sets but the chances are that a whole set can be made from whats here now."

I (my dad) had this when I was younger. It was fucking awesome.

I spent whole summers playing hero quest. Such an amazing game.

I was always the elf, and chose the Stone and Water (iirc) sets. I think the Stone set had a spell that didn't run out.

5508504_500x500_1.jpg

9540763_500x500_1.jpg

Just less than £15.

I keep thinking about re-buying those on Blu-ray, such a great show.

I spent whole summers playing hero quest. Such an amazing game.

I was always the elf, and chose the Stone and Water (iirc) sets. I think the Stone set had a spell that didn't run out.

From re-reading the rules* the Elf should only have one set of spells.

Anyways when I was younger I was the Wizard and the Dwarf and my brother had the Elf and Barbarian.

*All downloaded from here:

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/na-quest-map-tools.php

Includes all the add-on packs, the only downside of this is that I don't have the extra miniatures for some of the games, but I've rumaged through my old Warhammer stuff and found one or two models I could use for some of the expansions.

Is that Majoras Mask still wearing its jacket?

half of it yeah...

it's been opened to be played by madeinbeats, however everything is in awesome condition though.

Bought Eurostar tickets to go home for one week in August. Can't wait to see my dog again! =)

And my family of course, though one of my sisters won't even be around and the other one will be studying for exams, booh!

5508504_500x500_1.jpg

9540763_500x500_1.jpg

Just less than £15.

I just bought these last week and finished watching them this morning for the first time. Such a quality series, loved it from start to finish. I was gutted the way it ended, so many questions needed answering. :(

I loved the series when it aired. The T1-T2-TSCC is a much better story than T1-T2-T3-TS, even with the cliffhanger ending.