NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

is that a costly contract for 12 months?

It is on one of the higher tariffs but I get 25% discount off my line rental through working for a bank.

So that brings my line rental down to an affordable price and the phone had a one off cost of £100 through it too.

Which some people might think is crazy but for a 12 month contact on a 4s is very good value.

I'm happy anyway!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIDSfKfpIRO7FFRik5BZCTYgdb162m98xCRhPlQSuVzFK0ZC3X1joR9MRi

£3.20 off ebay...wanted to pick it up and it was cheap, wonder if this is a bioware where they got the ending right?

£3.20 off ebay...wanted to pick it up and it was cheap, wonder if this is a bioware where they got the ending right?

Actually...the ending is one of the big complains of the game (but unlike Mass Effect, there were many other problems, too).

Well, at least the ending is still better than the one in Mass Effect 3. Then again, even Knights of the Old Republic 2 had a better ending than that, so... :p

It's not BioWare at its strongest (far from it), but I thought the companions were pretty well-written, at least (ending aside). Should be worth it at that price, anyway.

Well, at least the ending is still better than the one in Mass Effect 3..

..you're not saying Mass Effect 3 isn't perfect, are you @Magnus..? ;)

I'll probably never [want to] play it anyway..

I'll wear you down yet, Nando!

(It's an excellent game until the last five minutes, when the game rips out your heart and stomps on it. :sad: )

Dunno if this should be posted here but whatevs.

I'm looking to buy a Kindle (The £150 one with the keyboard). But, the current one has been out for a while now and I was just wondering if there was any indication or trend of a new one coming out in the next few months?

ORLY? I prefer the keyboard version. I think I'll take the plunge.

Cheers guys!

I had the keyboard version which developed a major fault on 2 separate models. Got the smaller version which so far has been flawless, and page turns are quicker and smoother.

Actually...the ending is one of the big complains of the game (but unlike Mass Effect, there were many other problems, too).

OH god I was kidding hahaha. Shame to hear that especially seem as Origins did such a good job...with it's Epilogue explaining what happened to the characters in your party.

Well, at least the ending is still better than the one in Mass Effect 3. Then again, even Knights of the Old Republic 2 had a better ending than that, so... :p

It's not BioWare at its strongest (far from it), but I thought the companions were pretty well-written, at least (ending aside). Should be worth it at that price, anyway.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 was Obsidian...think Bioware were working on Jade Empire at the time! Only thing they shared was assets. But yeah the point still stands to some extent the ending to KOTOR 2 was god damn terrible sooooo rushed which isn't that much of surprise considering how much they apparently cut out to get it released.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 was Obsidian...think Bioware were working on Jade Empire at the time! Only thing they shared was assets. But yeah the point still stands to some extent the ending to KOTOR 2 was god damn terrible sooooo rushed which isn't that much of surprise considering how much they apparently cut out to get it released.

My point stands completely. I know who made Knights of the Old Republic 2. :blank:

*Is very offended*

My point stands completely. I know who made Knights of the Old Republic 2. :blank:

*Is very offended*

I was agreeing in a round about way haha! Give over being offended! Anyway the end of KOTOR 2 was so bad it put me off playing through a second time such was the ill feeling it left.

There's a fan patch that includes the original ending now, but the game has already been ruined for me. :sad:

Mass Effect 3 is Knights of the Old Republic 2 all over again.

Not quite. The entire of KotOR 2 is unfinished, whereas ME3 lacks a decent ending.

I own KoTOR 2 but haven't played it yet. I think I'm going to wait (possibly forever) for two mods to get sorted before I play it. One fixes the majority of the game, and adds in lots of near-completed sections (one of which was fully voice acted and stuff) and the other adds the missing droid planet.

hg_t300.jpg

Cd, £10

After seeing the film today. Even though none of the songs are in the film - I'm in the mood for an alt-country/folk compilations. Hey Neko Case. Hey Taylor. Hey everybody.

tumblr_ld688iRxPO1qbl75h.jpg

Finally got round to buying the book version (after owning the audio book since its release)

hofmann_metamorphosis.jpg

51-OsJZhelL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51zbCChSp9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

83-9328604A76UC969270M.jpg

£20

Need more storage, games are scattered on shelves all over my room. This is unacceptable.

I keep needing to do the same for all my stuff but ive got no wall space left for bookcases

Same here, that's why I'm having to resort to tall thin things like this. I've already got one.