N-Europe

What would you do for £2000?

Dog-amoto

Seriously, what the fuck???

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/8400442.Kate___s_new_tattoo_is_a___2_000_winner/

This was on my local news website. This girl got a company logo tattooed on her arm just to get a free year of bingo! :nono:

I actually know the tattoo artist as well, he used to work at my mate's studio in Bury.

As much as I like tattoos, there ain't no god damn way I would do this. Not even for £2 million!

*remembers when Acclaim paid people to be able to put Shadowman 2 adverts on gravestones*. Now THAT'S extreme! And tacky. The tatt is tacky too, but i guess you could just go get it lasered off asap.

I'd do stuff. Like eat a grasshopper! It'd make me feel like a badass. I know of someone who ate a grasshopper for a fag, nevermind £2000!

As much as I like tattoos, there ain't no god damn way I would do this. Not even for £2 million!

Really? I would defo do it for 2 million.

Could always get the thing lasered off at some point. 2 million in return for having a crap tatoo sounds like a good deal to me.

But yeah, not for 2 grand. That's just plain mental.

Really? I would defo do it for 2 million.

Could always get the thing lasered off at some point. 2 million in return for having a crap tatoo sounds like a good deal to me.

But yeah, not for 2 grand. That's just plain mental.

Same here. Never for two grand but for two million, you can tattoo ASDA on my chest, lmao.

I think it's weird that people's values and opinions seem to change depending on larger amounts of money.

I wouldn't have a tattoo like that for two grand or two million.

In all honesty I don't think I'd so anything for money, would kind of make me feel scummy.

Also I'm sure someone will just say, "You say that now, but in actual reality..."

*shrug*

I remember my psychology lecturer claiming that I'd pose nude for a million pounds, despite saying I wouldn't.

She just wouldn't believe me.

I wanted to stab her in the throat and urinate on her corpse.

I would do that for free.

I think it's weird that people's values and opinions seem to change depending on larger amounts of money.

I wouldn't have a tattoo like that for two grand or two million.

In all honesty I don't think I'd so anything for money, would kind of make me feel scummy.

Yeah it would make me feel scummy as well.

But then I'd just buy some nice soap and I'd feel better again.

would depend how much you really neeeeded the money. For all we know, said person could be in dire need and the difference could be paying the mortgage and not paying it..

I'm not sure if I would do anything for 2k... 200k and i'm listening =P 2k wouldn't make a lot of difference to my life but 200k would, basically.

Would anyone do anything illegal or something that is (usually) against their morals?

Like... kill a random person for two million?

I'm not trying to start a serious morality topic or making any point, just wondering.

My friend told me he'd kill me for a million pounds.

I thought it was rather high to be honest.

I wouldn't go against my morals for any amount of money, no crimes or anything.

I would probably do things that may embarrass me or whatever given the right amount of money. I probably would pose nude for a million pounds. With that amount of money you could do pretty much anything you wanted.

You get immunity from prison.

How much would someone kill a member of their family?

You're allowed to go as far as a cousin.

Well Retro_link is my cousin, so probably tuppence and a mars bar.

Haha, of course I kid...

...it would need to be two mars bars