N-Europe

The Truth Behind Ducks

Dyson

Random duck fact:

"Most male birds do not have a penis, but some that do seem to make up for the rest. The Argentine lake duck’s penis is shaped like a corkscrew and can extend to 17 inches. Seventeen. Inches. The bird is only about 16 inches tall.

Argentine lake ducks practice forced copulation and the females are often observed trying to get away. Possibly the long penis evolved to make reaching a female easier. Or conversely, the long penis could be the reason the females try to escape."

Enjoy! :grin:

I can't stop seeing those dogs now, that is awesome, haha

Even more epic is that Gunnar Stall (or the actor who played him) made a video reply to that vid, haha, awesome.

Anyone know if those films will get a Bluray release?

I remember I got rollarblades as a kid just because of those films (and the lack of ice/ice rinks), and a friend of mine bought an ice hockey stick...but no puck so we used round plastic milk bottle caps and tried to do the knucklepuck... it worked too :awesome:

I can't stop seeing those dogs now, that is awesome, haha

Even more epic is that Gunnar Stall (or the actor who played him) made a video reply to that vid, haha, awesome.

Anyone know if those films will get a Bluray release?

I remember I got rollarblades as a kid just because of those films (and the lack of ice/ice rinks), and a friend of mine bought an ice hockey stick...but no puck so we used round plastic milk bottle caps and tried to do the knucklepuck... it worked too :awesome:

Haha yeah. I've looked out to see if there was a Bluray release but nothing as of yet. The best at the moment is the dvd trilogy, which I picked up for £4 last year!