N-Europe

Google Instant

Cube

How am I meant to even access this?

I've logged out of my Google account and I still can't seem to access it... but I swore I got on it at home?

Fuck it.

Unless it's on everything it's shit.

I've got a iGoogle page that doesn't work with it, Firefox homepage that doesn't work, UK version that didn't work, etc.

Meh.

Interesting idea, though I don't know if I see the real need for it? Except maybe in those circumstances where you're googling in search of something you don't quite know, and end up doing like twenty difference searches with different word combinations until you finally find what you were looking for. Possibly ending up terribly dissappointed that it wasn't what you thought it was anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

This rang completely true when I tried it, I mean fantastic for those who aren't quite sure what they are looking for, but to promote it just as something that stops you pressing enter is to me..well remarkably silly and isn't worth using.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Its all about providing personable search results tailored towards individual users. Based on a person's history of browsing, Google knows what a person is seeking and provides the results to match.

In some ways kind of worrying because all the users data are stored in some database. Who knows how it can be used in the future, perhaps it is time to use search engines through a proxy.