premier-league-badge.gif

Away sides melting in the dead of day

And your superstars sucked into the supermassive

(Ooh, you set my team alight)

Title Contendors melting in the dead of night

And formations sucked into the supermassive

(Ooh, you set Xpert alight)

Mcoys Sons 2-0 Dysonism F.C

Dysonism suffered another big loss as the Sons showed they are now serious title contenders with an impressive home win. The Sons played a stable 4-4-2 against an all out attacking 3-4-3 from Dysonism. Boland was injured for Dysonism within 5 minutes and replaced by Bakboord up front, Bakboord played so poorly that he was transferred soon after this match. The first half actually saw Dysonism looking much more creative but their attack was mediocre despite having 3 members, only Twigg offered much inspiration. The Sons grabbed on this reprieve in the 2nd half, Heckingbottom headed in a Rufus cross to break the deadlock. 7 minutes later Jevons swung it in for Moses who rose above the Dysonism defense to head it in making it 2-0. Dysonism were unable to hit back and limped out of the match defeated. The Sons looked worthy winners and their exposure of a rusty Dysonism defense catapults them up the league.

Haden United 3-1 DuDs Baggies

Both teams played 3-5-2 as United swatted away a poor Baggies team. Durov started proceedings off with an in swinging free kick that Weesle volleyed home. Minutes into the 2nd half Marconossi hit the ball in off the post and then Weesle returned the favour to Durov by setting him up for a blistering long shot. Zipper pulled one back for Baggies and Avallone made it a tense last 18 minutes when he recklessly shoulder barged a defender and got sent off leaving United with only 2 defenders. However United were clearly the better side and the win helped them maintain pressure on Madpool. As for Baggies it is now surely curtains even at this stage.

Madpool 1-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

Madpool won a nervy victory against Noodle in another game were the teams both played the same formation this time 4-5-1. Madpool it has to be said outplayed Noodle in every area of the pitch, Noodle had no chances the entire match while Madpool had 4. However Noodles defense was its best feature and it looked like they may hold for a 0-0 draw. Quintal with 14 minutes left lobbed in a free kick that defender Kent of only 21 years old shoved his way towards it and bundled it home to score his first goal for the club in his 32 starts. The Madpool manager was ecstatic Noodle fans heads sunk collectively. It was a cheeky win but its wins like this that make champions and relegate teams.

Roostophe Rovers 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Rovers rejuvenation carries on with a thumping display against a resilient Odwinaica. Yet again both teams played the same formation this time 4-4-2, Odwinica looked impressive in defense while Rovers were great all over the pitch. The first half was slowed down just as Odwinica would have wished it to be and ended with few chances and no goals. With 20 minutes to go it looked like Rovers may be frustrated but Mazzoleni found his way past the Odwinica defense and hit in a screamer to send the home fans wild. Mongington who has been an inspiration this season, set up goals for Folwer and McGrath. Odwinica at this point were in free fall and glad to hear the final whistle come. Rovers persevered and got the win they deserved they continue their ascent up the table and look like a contender for the title at this point.

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 2-0 Dysonism F.C, great win for the Sons they are now without a doubt part of the elite in this game.

Turned on the Style Award: Roostophe Rovers, yet again wins the award is on a great roll at the moment.

Player of the Day: Kurt Mongington, Roostophe Rovers, was again sublime looks like a player that is 10 years younger.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I am nearing finding out who set me up with the police.

Have had to resort to some nasty methods.

1.20 is me with one of Mcoys players.

Mcoy's fan base do not appreciate his players being intimidated over issues that Mcoy and his club are not involved in.

Last time this happened Mcoy's swarm of fans ended up bringing down an entire club after a fake rumor was spread. (Mcoy recommends skipping to 2 minutes for an epic game) Mcoy's fans are relentless, you can slow them down but they'll keep coming as shown at 2.35.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

Looks like I'm out of the title challenge for this season! Had it decided that if Haden beat me (good game!) I was fighting for position as opposed to winning the league. Hoping Mcoys Sons go all the way to victory this season but that doesn't mean they're getting an easy match next week! My boys are out for revenge.

Had a very annoying fornight - a week without a game, a game with default tactics and a late winner - that also happened today. Last minute winner. But this time I only had one attempt on goal so I can't complain. Gotta get these forwards experienced!

I suppose I have to be grateful that it wasn't more severe... my away form is attrocious. It always sucks losing by just one goal, mind you. Always.