Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

Sure i'll add you but its looking like the server wont be getting another month with the lack of users so dont be disapointed.

It is still worth building though as i'll be posting the last backup online for people to download if they want it before the server goes bye bye.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might it be worth waiting for the sky dimension to come out before doing a restart? If there's a way we can get to the sky dimension in Multiplayer then we'll all want floating island bases and such and it might be worth doing it then. I imagine it might drum up a bit of interest as well, getting people back to Minecraft.

Looks like we were right to not set up a server again at this point, the interest seems to have dwindled somewhat. I'd say take it down for a while Happenstance, and maybe we can look at bringing a server up around the next major update? I'd be happy to go splits with you.

I have to say - I really want to play portalcraft :D

Yeah, I saw a video of people playing that a few days ago and it looks awesome. Seriously amazed at how they managed to get everything (Well, almost everything but the people playing didn't have the latest version which should have been fixed) to work as well as they did.

Really?

I mean...really?

Talk about creativity...man, this Notch guy annoys me.

To be fair to Notch, back in the day of the original survival mode there was a map you could create that would be islands in the air. He had commented at some point around the time I paid for the game (late 2009) that he had planned to make some form of map that would have ground for caves etc whilst still having floating islands above you.

I'm glad he's bringing it back, shame about the timing of the fan mod. But if you look closer at what they're offering, they've still got a lot of cool stuff to try out.

So for some reason I'm no longer seeing any animals in my world. Monsters spawn fine though, its just animals that seem to be a problem. This has been happening since yesterday, even before the update. I've tried the world on multiple computers as well as the applet on minecraft.net. A this point, I'm thinking there must be something corrupt in one of the .mcr files, my player data file is fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!