NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Hurrrrr. I've been suspicious of Raining for ages but her story does fit I guess.... I'll refrain from voting for the moment

Vote : Raining_again - 5 - Dannyboy-the-Dane, Jonnas, Tales, Paj Meen Ah

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 4 - Ellmeister, MadDog, MoogleViper, Cube

11 players remain. Majority is 6.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

Jonnas

MadDog

MoogleViper

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

I'm back!

Okay, first of all ReZ, start updating that list of yours! Martinist and Coolness Bears are still there :heh:

Yeah I'm a retard. :p

I was talking about the other guys

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJN0M6JbUBLqHdsiOsoXgwl7rpwHuBadJUd_HK9qbJJnJHLSc&t=1&usg=__R9RkKZ3szOEgZn2zMOkbOujNZbQ=

Come on peeps lets sort this out. Another day wasting it as a no lynch is silly. I'm not willing to budge. Who is?

Jonnas, you're looking at the thread. Change your vote so we can get rid of a mafia member.

Bah, it's so frustrating. Now that I have a little time to spare I've been watching this thread like crazy and been trying to work everything out. Of course I'll keep myself to myself but this is seriously annoying. :laughing:

Okay, before I switch to Danny, I need to know: what exactly do we have against him? Is it merely intuition? Because what I saw was Ellmeister say he suspected Danny for a while and a bunch of others falling suit with no explanation. Who did he defend/attack to cause this suspicion?

By the way, I'll withdraw vote for now, since R_A's story is sinking in on me.

He's been acting strangely throughout the whole game, and confused us for ages with regards to his second power - it was described as "influential" to an investigator, and he claims that it's "the Pokémon that the first mafia member that voted for him will be revealed in the write up" which doesn't match up. He and martinist (mafia) also seemed to be working to get each other's names cleared.

Initially it was because raining said he had one power and then danny was like yeah i do. Then later he was like zomg don't vote me off I have a bitchin' other power that will help against the mafia.

So he went against an investigator who had been proven correct before and didn't mention it until a little while after (so a lie basically). Apparently his power will show all mafia people that vote for him so to be honest either he's lying or we find out mafia people that did vote for him.

Apart from the other stuff mentioned by cube it all sounds too suspicious and I don't know why people have let him off for so long.

Rereading the day where Martinist was lynched, Cube was the one defending him fiercely. Raining_Again defended him as well...

My main worry here is that the mafia is approaching majority. One wrong lynch and they'll be near victory.

Rummy, dan-likes-trees, Tales, Cube, MadDog, have any of you ever appeared on the write-ups?

Rereading the day where Martinist was lynched, Cube was the one defending him fiercely. Raining_Again defended him as well...

I can't speak for Cubey, but I said at the time that I didn't understand why he was being voted off. I felt like I wasn't getting any sort of reasonable explanation from anyone, that's all. Basically trying to grasp what was going on during that particular day. I had no idea he was a mafia member.. my bad I suppose...

I personally believe that Danny, Cube, Jonnas, Tales are the most likely to be mafia members. Maybe Paj Mafia Ah

How about this, people agree to vote off danny, if we are wrong lynch me the next day and I will have no quarrels with it?

Oops, jonnas less so, I mean Rummy.

You know what, standing around throwing random suspicions will convince no one. So I did some research, taking into account that Cube must be evil:

Day 2 - Gizmo believes Ellmeister is evil, Cube strongly supports this claim, going as far as bringing up a theory about Ellmeister being secretly evil without Moogleviper knowing about it. Gizmo was later revealed to be secretly helping the mafia, so he had good reason to try and incriminate Ellmeister.

Day 3 - Spends the whole day accusing Dannyboy. Dan-likes-trees mentioned that only Cube withdrew his vote after Dannyboy mentioned his lynchbomb power. If Cube was mafia, he wouldn't want to take chances.

Day 4 - This is interesting. I know for a fact that Coolness Bears redirected at least one unknown mafia member during Night 3 (maybe martinist as well, but I doubt that). The first thing Cube asked for was about a redirector.

Day 5 - He tried to throw suspicion around townie trackers. Also attacked Dannyboy some more, claiming he faked his own voteblock (but I think this proves nothing. Cube once ran a game where I pulled the same ploy :heh:)

Day 6 - Defended martinist, who was evil. He attacked Danny based on sheer suspicion, but defends martinist when Mundi brings plenty of equally ambiguous points against him. He went as far as saying "wait for him, if the day ends before he appears, we'll lynch him tomorrow". Only voted when Nintendohnut brought solid evidence,

Day 7 - Defended Raining_Again. My guess is, he knew R_A was good, and thought her lynching was inevitable, so he tried to save face (though I don't blame you if you think this is a long shot).

If Cube is evil, everything makes sense, including the very fact that he never mentioned his role, power, colour, or place in the write-up.

Vote: Cube

Day 2 - Gizmo believes Ellmeister is evil, Cube strongly supports this claim, going as far as bringing up a theory about Ellmeister being secretly evil without Moogleviper knowing about it. Gizmo was later revealed to be secretly helping the mafia, so he had good reason to try and incriminate Ellmeister.

ReZ said he was making things more interesting. I thought it would be a very interesting role, so I put it out there. I was so supporting of Gizmo's claim that I was the first one to remove my vote.

Day 3 - Spends the whole day accusing Dannyboy. Dan-likes-trees mentioned that only Cube withdrew his vote after Dannyboy mentioned his lynchbomb power. If Cube was mafia, he wouldn't want to take chances.

If Cube was mafia, then he would have to be some kind of retard to do that. Someone (Gizmo, actually) explained the inconsistencies and made Dannyboy sound good. Why vote if the reason you were voting for has been explained away. Of course, we can now ignore his reasoning because he was helping the mafia.

Day 4 - This is interesting. I know for a fact that Coolness Bears redirected at least one unknown mafia member during Night 3 (maybe martinist as well, but I doubt that). The first thing Cube asked for was about a redirector.

The write-up make it sound like a redirector had targeted the killer, therefore I was asking them to reveal two people - one of them would be the killer.

Day 5 - He tried to throw suspicion around townie trackers. Also attacked Dannyboy some more, claiming he faked his own voteblock (but I think this proves nothing. Cube once ran a game where I pulled the same ploy :heh:)

I was joking about faking the voteblock. And three townie trackers does sound rather excessive.

Day 6 - Defended martinist, who was evil. He attacked Danny based on sheer suspicion, but defends martinist when Mundi brings plenty of equally ambiguous points against him. He went as far as saying "wait for him, if the day ends before he appears, we'll lynch him tomorrow". Only voted when Nintendohnut brought solid evidence,

All I could see was Mundi saying "I feel like voting for martinist" - what's wrong with asking for a reason? As soon as one was given, I voted.

Dannyboy is someone who's been suspected of being evil for a while.

"wait for him, if the day ends before he appears, we'll lynch him tomorrow"

Now you're completely making stuff up.

Day 7 - Defended Raining_Again. My guess is, he knew R_A was good, and thought her lynching was inevitable, so he tried to save face (though I don't blame you if you think this is a long shot).

You nicely miss out the fact that I was going after Dannyboy (again) who many of us agree is evil. Of course, you don't mention this because it contradicts with your earlier theories. And you pleasantly ignore me voting for Zell straight away.

Sorry sorry sorry. I was never here for the last 48 hours. I would like to tell you that I was Dugtrio, with the ability to know who the pokemon is that targets me, although nobody has as of yet(afaik) targeted me and so I do not know who anyone is unless it doesn't work as straightforwardly as I thought. However, I also had another power that I had been keeping secret and made me most suspicious of Dannyboy...for I TOO have a double vote, however mine is at my sole choosing, and now I choose to invoke it, Vote: Dannyboy

ReZ said he was making things more interesting. I thought it would be a very interesting role, so I put it out there. I was so supporting of Gizmo's claim that I was the first one to remove my vote.

You removed your vote once it was too obvious that both Moogleviper and Ellmeister were innocent, and no convincing arguments against them existed.

If Cube was mafia, then he would have to be some kind of retard to do that. Someone (Gizmo, actually) explained the inconsistencies and made Dannyboy sound good. Why vote if the reason you were voting for has been explained away. Of course, we can now ignore his reasoning because he was helping the mafia.

I agree that Gizmo sticking up for Dannyboy was odd, but there is at least one reason for this: I don't think Gizmo wanted to sound trigger-happy on innocent Danny, especially after trying to get innocent Ellmeister lynched. In fact, Gizmo said himself that, despite the evidence being inconclusive, Danny was still suspicious

The write-up make it sound like a redirector had targeted the killer, therefore I was asking them to reveal two people - one of them would be the killer.

That was the reason you gave, but honestly, the write-up does not give that impression. Your reasoning was based on the fact that a "secret mafia helper" died.

Plus, I find that the people most interested in misdirectors and roleblockers are those who were affected by them.

I was joking about faking the voteblock. And three townie trackers does sound rather excessive.

Either way, my point still stands.

All I could see was Mundi saying "I feel like voting for martinist" - what's wrong with asking for a reason? As soon as one was given, I voted.

Dannyboy is someone who's been suspected of being evil for a while.

Mundi gave a reason: the fact that martinist investigated Danny, but never told us. Plus, he was backing up Danny, who you were oh-so keen on accusing before.

Now you're completely making stuff up.

At this point, you hadn't voted for him yet, you were just reluctant, and waiting to hear his defence.

You nicely miss out the fact that I was going after Dannyboy (again) who many of us agree is evil. Of course, you don't mention this because it contradicts with your earlier theories. And you pleasantly ignore me voting for Zell straight away.

Well, I didn't mention that because it didn't bring nothing new. We all know you've been accusing Dannyboy for a while now. And it doesn't contradict anything, you were going for Dannyboy because other people already suspected him.

You voted for Zell straight away because there was solid evidence. You can't fight that.

New Post: Oh my, it seems one of us will be proven right, now.

Well, it would seem I am dead now. You'll see for yourself. Also, I actually think Raining might be good after all. It's Cube I suspect most of all right now.

Just for the sake of making a statement:

Change Vote: Cube

Majority was reached at this post;

Sorry sorry sorry. I was never here for the last 48 hours. I would like to tell you that I was Dugtrio, with the ability to know who the pokemon is that targets me, although nobody has as of yet(afaik) targeted me and so I do not know who anyone is unless it doesn't work as straightforwardly as I thought. However, I also had another power that I had been keeping secret and made me most suspicious of Dannyboy...for I TOO have a double vote, however mine is at my sole choosing, and now I choose to invoke it, Vote: Dannyboy

And no further action would be considered.

The townsfolk moved in on their target, and were upset that they did not believe his claims.

432.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was the influential member of town, and his death has triggered something.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 7 - Ellmeister, MadDog, MoogleViper, Cube, Raining_again, Rummy.

Vote : Raining_again - 4 - Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tales, Paj Meen Ah

Vote : Cube - 1 - Jonnas.

10 players remain.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

Jonnas

MadDog

MoogleViper

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

NIGHT PHASE WILL LAST 24 HOURS, but may be incredibly sooner if people are quick with there targets like yesterday.

NIGHT EIGHT

Break.

The night was cold and darkness fell.

A mainly white vicious Pokemon tackled a small grey Pokemon. It fell down on the way to its target.

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face, something almost happened.

A light purple Pokemon witnessed only a leek.

A small white Pokemon witnessed a large and broad Pokemon at its hut.

A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon ordered its substitutes out to attack for it. A small army of tiny bird Pokemon fluttered out of the hut and used Extreme Speed to reach their target speedily. The mainly white vicious Pokemon was strolling back to its hut, and it was hit. The birds beaked repeatedly stabbed the Pokemon, all over its body. Blood was spurting out of its thick coat, a fountain of blood erupted as the Pokemons main chestal artery was struck.

vigoroth.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Vigoroth, roleblocker for the town.

9 players remain. Majority is 5.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

Jonnas

MadDog

MoogleViper

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

DAY NINE

We really fucked up yesterday, the mafia are only 1 or 2 away from majority. Is it too risky to lynch somebody on anything other than solid info?