NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Martinist - what pokemon are you? And on what night did you target me? You should be happy to reveal at this point as you are about to be lynched and have nothing to lose by the looks of it.

I'll wait for this then vote to lynch. The reasoning between the arguments both ways is extremely iffy at the moment.

Wow, am I becoming paranoid? Cube is looking mighty suspicious now.

In the flurry of votes for Zell he spoke against Tellyn.

A point that I disproved a couple of posts after.

Now, despite my suspicion of Mundi he throws out a call of "if we cant find mafia we might as well take out neutrals (implying Moogle and Ell I presume)

whizzing back over the thread, what happened to the Mundi accusations? Seem interesting enough, plus Marc was killed like the next night I think..

I'll wait for this then vote to lynch. The reasoning between the arguments both ways is extremely iffy at the moment.

yeah I'm really not sure why everyone is so trigger happy... wtf

Well martinist has been online again since my post but hasn't replied. Not sure why.

Raning - people aren't trigger happy. You said just the same in the last game.

A lot of people don't see every side of the game. Sure, everyone has a role and if someone gets some information about an evil character then that's great and we can get an easy lynch. But on days where there is no information, the game is ALL about the discussion. You have to accuse and question people, analyse what people say.

Several people have been doing that in the last few days and have pointed at several things that martinist has said that have been suspicious, and they have questioned him. If they're not convinced by his answers it's not 'trigger happy' to lynch them, it's just going with instinct and using their vote. If you think there's nothing worth following up then use your own vote to go with no lynch. That is why everyone has a vote.

Anyway, if there's a group mentality who agree with a lynch it makes the whole game more interesting. If people are right then that's great, but if they're wrong you can look at voting patterns, see who said what and pushed the vote etc to try and ask more the next day.

Sure it might sound simple but if everyone spent every day phase saying 'I have nothing. Vote no lynch.' and waiting for the one day where someone gets solid info the town would inevitably lose. Take a risk once in a while, it's only a game, it's not that important if you die/choose the wrong character!

Anyway, I need martinist to answer as it will decide a lot. If he is who I think he is then it may make things a lot clearer.

You do realise i'm not alone in my concerns... you say it like i'm the only one not that confident in this lynch..

and people just going with the mob -oh ive not actually read the last few pages but i'll go with what everyone else is doing- attitude.. thats what I don't get.

i'm not really defending martin, i'm just really a bit confused as to what the craic is

I agree with Raining. But seeing as martinist has come out with something in my defence, it's obvious why they want to lynch him! [/grumpiness]

Anyway, I think he's good, just confused about the game. If he's lynched and his allegiance is proved good, however, I hope people start trusting me.

Lynching Martinist has nothing to do with you.

If you are so convinced no one believes you about not being Mafia then why have you not been lynched a long time ago...

At this part f the game something drastic must be done.

We have only one Mafia member down and another who the Mafia did not know he was helping them.

I think I can accurately guess that the Mafia is nearing majority as we are far into the game and the Mafia has suffered low causalities.

Lynching Martinist has nothing to do with you.

If you are so convinced no one believes you about not being Mafia then why have you not been lynched a long time ago...

I was making a joke, you realise that, right? And no one did believe me when the debate was rolling. In case you forgot.

That would explain why you only had 6 votes out of 10 needed from the 18 players at the time when most of the votes were on you....

But this is getting derailed.

I would really like something to be done before the day is over, just for a change.

Dohnut has appeared, and I'm always interested in what he has to say. I put my vote in in case ReZ ended this early due to a lack of discussion(amazed he hasn't this time :P) but for now I'll Withdraw Vote til we hear what martinist has to say for himself. I'm torn between a few people atm, if martinist is mafia, then I don't like the look of his townie list, or Danny, but it's also not ruling out Mundi because if they're all mafia he could have some good power they're trying to protect.

In fact, just re-reading back, how can you 'accurately guess' that the mafia is nearing a majority, Mundi?

That would explain why you only had 6 votes out of 10 needed from the 18 players at the time when most of the votes were on you....

But this is getting derailed.

Because those people all believed me and fought vigourously in my defence ...

But yes, you're right, this is getting derailed.

I think I can accurately guess that the Mafia is nearing majority as we are far into the game and the Mafia has suffered low causalities.

Because of this, I would not be surprised if they are about 4-6 votes from majority.

Please can you wait until martinist replies at least. If he knows the day is ending then he could just stay away from the thread and not reply, and people won't vote.

Please can you wait until martinist replies at least. If he knows the day is ending then he could just stay away from the thread and not reply, and people won't vote.

And then we'll know he's evil so we'll get 'im tomorrow.

Martinist - what pokemon are you? And on what night did you target me? You should be happy to reveal at this point as you are about to be lynched and have nothing to lose by the looks of it.

I targeted you on the first night, although it didn't really make a difference whither i did or not since you died on the first night. Got you were "neither mafia nor a townie"

i'm the golden and brown pokemon.

i'm the golden and brown pokemon.

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face. A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon was surprised to hear word of the blue and purple Pokemon. Beady eyes pattered the blue and purple Pokemon from behind, ALTERATION A light purple witnessed this. ALTERATION[/color]

This is the write-up that moogle pointed you out in.

Notice how none of the players here are golden and brown.

could moogle have been misdirected?

No because I'm the alteration. And before the alteration I was correct.

Also Martinist said himself that he targeted Dannyboy.

This is the write-up that moogle pointed you out in.

Notice how none of the players here are golden and brown.

i'm the "beady eyes" in moogles post

What is your actual pokemon martinist? Stop being so vague and just saying the colour. What pokemon are you?

Rez, do not let this day end yet, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE :)