NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

What is your actual pokemon martinist? Stop being so vague and just saying the colour. What pokemon are you?

Rez, do not let this day end yet, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE :)

well i'm a Hoothoot if you really have to know

and people just going with the mob -oh ive not actually read the last few pages but i'll go with what everyone else is doing- attitude.. thats what I don't get.

As this is quite clearly intended for me, it's hardly like I'm doing that, it's just that from peoples comments over the last few pages it's clear that he's at least suspicious. And at the very least if we do lynch him, rather than do nothing, we'll at least have a least of 4 definite townies. And if he is a mafia after all, then we have a list of 4 people who are fairly likely to be mafia too, which if pretty game swinging. Worth the risk IMO.

I'd also like to add that noone replied to my post about mundi a page back. Still suspicious of him.

I'd also like to add that noone replied to my post about mundi a page back. Still suspicious of him.

Well if martinist is lynched then we'll know that mundi is good (or at least not mafia).

LIAR!

Vote: Martinist

Well, that was an error martinist. I am the golden and brown pokemon. I know this for a fact. You are lying, and you are evil. I think you actually targetted me last night, which would make you the person with the army of minions.

I guarentee I am the golden and brown pokemon. On the night with the beady eyes (I believe it was the first night?) the golden and brown pokemon isn't mentioned because Dyson was in charge and he didn't target anyone (hence being replaced by me for inactivity). I didn't target anyone last night cause I was away, which is why I'm not mentioned.

Kill martinist. He is lying. If I'm wrong lynch me tomorrow but if I'm right I'd love some protection tonight :)

lets see...Well I investigated raining's character, all it gave me was if the character was a townie or not. I don't really get any more information other than that.

how about i just give you i list of people i've investigated so far:

Raining, Dannyboy, Moogle and nintendohnut. All been townies so far

I targeted you on the first night, although it didn't really make a difference whither i did or not since you died on the first night. Got you were "neither mafia nor a townie"

i'm the golden and brown pokemon.

More proof: This just doesn't add up. Hard to keep track of what you've said when you're lying.

Vote martinist - 5 - MoogleViper, Tales, Mundi, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut.

14 players remain. Majority is 8.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Martinist's explanations don't hold water anymore.

Vote: martinist

(It's just typical that he should confirm me as good and thus in turn "confirm" me as evil ... -_-')

Well we lynch martinist and we'll have a list of other mafia members (dannyboy, raining).

Would make a lot of sense too, given that Raining's been sticking up for him so much. Then again she does tend to play like that so she might not be mafia

Anyhoo all sounds about right to me, I was about to mention the nintendho hut townie / not townie cockup

Would make a lot of sense too, given that Raining's been sticking up for him so much. Then again she does tend to play like that so she might not be mafia

Well on the second day she was willing to lynch Dannyboy based on the fact that he has a double vote. Yet now when presented with lots of evidence against martinist she not only refrains from voting for him but defends him.

(It's just typical that he should confirm me as good and thus in turn "confirm" me as evil ... -_-')

I would say your not out in the clear yet but, what I find important to note is that there are players why immediately voted for you at the first chance but have been reluctant to vote Martinist.

Now we're just waiting on Rummy or Cube to come back and add their vote and we will find out if (that) I'm right. Come on voters, get in the thread!

Actually, dan-likes-trees hasn't voted yet. Why is that when you sound convinced, dan?

Well, if Nintendohnut is telling the truth about his Pokémon then there isn't really much argument.

Vote: martinist

Note that both he and Dannyboy were backing each other as being good.

Now we're just waiting on Rummy or Cube to come back and add their vote and we will find out if (that) I'm right. Come on voters, get in the thread!

Actually, dan-likes-trees hasn't voted yet. Why is that when you sound convinced, dan?

No, I did a page back I'm pretty sure? Might not have bolded it. Vote Martinist if I didnt

Yeah:

I've still yet to properly catch up, but for now, for this I'll vote martinist

10char10char

Oh right, you just weren't on the list of Rez's votes. My bad! (Well, rez's bad really, but whatever) :)

(Oh my bad. Bold or missed!) :p

Vote martinist - 9 - MoogleViper, Tales, Mundi, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, dan-likes trees

Majority has been reached.

163.png

martinist is dead. He was Hoothoot, the hypnotising member of the mafia.

NIGHT SIX

Night phase is 24 hours, ends at 15:15pm 2nd September

13 players remain

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Edited by ReZourceman

I am out and will be difficult to update this at the moment (though I could) but I don't want to make mistakes, thus day phase will open at about 6pm - 7pm today.

A golden and brown Pokemon was curious about a grey Pokemon.

A light purple Pokemon watched a grey Pokemon as it guarded over the golden and brown Pokemon.

A gigantic blue and white Pokmemon was standing over a light yellow and red Pokemon. Shimmers occurred.

Some minions watched over a small white Pokemon but they witnessed nothing.

From nowhere a large Pokemon shot out of the sky, and struck the golden and brown Pokemon. It was knocked off of its feet, but it teleported several metres away to defend itself. However the attacking Pokemon was far too quick and it smashed into Kadabra. Dive bomb was used repeatedly, Kadabra was being flung around like a wet rag. A pool of blood surrounded it and the sun rose.

64.png

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Kadabra, the investigating member of the town.

DAY SEVEN

13 players remain. Majority is 7.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Oh for god's sake. Whoever is in charge in this mafia will FEEL MY WRATH in a later game, mark my words :p

Strange.

A golden and brown Pokemon was curious about a grey Pokemon.

A light purple Pokemon watched a grey Pokemon as it guarded over the golden and brown Pokemon.

The golden and brown pokemon is obviously nintendohnut (Kadabra) and it says that the grey pokemon guarded over him and yet he died...