NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Vote : Raining_again - 6 - MoogleViper, Mundi, Tales, dan-likes-trees, Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - Rummy, Ellmeister, Cube.

The town could not come to an agreement and no-one was lynched.

COOLNESS BEARS HAS BEEN REPLACED DUE TO INACTIVITY.

JONNAS HAS TAKEN COOLNESS BEARS PLACE.

12 players remain.

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

Jonnas

MadDog

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

NIGHT SEVEN

Day phase begins at 7:30PM on 4th September. Or when all possible PMs received, so could be sooner.

Come on, that wasn't fair, ReZ. Heck, I'd rather have seen myself lynched than this. You have to stop being so impatient, otherwise I might think twice about entering another Pokémafia.

For now, all I will say is ; There were 32 posts in the first 24 hours of the phase, and then 16 posts (half of the previous) in the 2 hours that I put a restriction in.

I will however address this further after the game is over.

Edited by ReZourceman

But I don't feel you gave the discussion a chance at the end. I think we simply disagree about time limits. That's fair, but I may rethink my participation in future games if this is the standard.

I'll address your concerns after the game.

--------------

Yeah my maths is bad. I mean 24 hours.

TBF Rez it was a little silly to end a day when a person is one vote away. You have to let a discussion run its course - if nobody has any votes then end the day when it goes quiet, but it's silly to end it when one of two people could be lynched soon. Why not open the day back up and see if anyone has any inclincation to change a vote? Sorry, I know I'm dead, but regardless of how many posts there were when only one vote is needed for a lynch it's ridiculous to end a day.

Just my thoughts, doesn't matter cause I'm dead, but I've been following this and was waiting for someone to change their vote so the day actually produced something.

Night fell. *in a rush*

A small white Pokemon witnessed a grey Pokemon as they were watching out for a light purple Pokemon as it watched a purpleand blue Pokemon. The pokemon sat still at home.

A strange faced Pokemon scrunched up but nothing happened due to...oh...Leek.

A large Pokemon dove from the sky and attacked thelight yellow and red Pokemon. A battle ensued....

Some minions watched over a tiny Pokemon but they witnessed nothing.

The battle raged on and the large Pokemon was constantly battering its opponent. Bruise after bruise appeared, until the Pokemon just couldn't defend itself anymore. Fatigue had gotten the better of poor Victini.

SpriteVictini.png

Mundi is dead. He was Victini, the towns uber Pokemon capable of stopping a lynching and more.

DAY EIGHT

12 players remain. Majority is 7.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Phase is 48 hours.

The light purple Pokémon targetted me, it seems. Anyway, should we go for Raining_again ... again?

Vote: Raining_again

Note: I am leaving in about half an hour for the rest of the day.

Yup, thats what I got, and I believe you 100% since the write up says "watched out for".

I think Dannyboy is mafioso, have from the beginning and still do yet no-one wants to back me up.

Vote: Dannyboy

Yup, thats what I got, and I believe you 100% since the write up says "watched out for".

I think Dannyboy is mafioso, have from the beginning and still do yet no-one wants to back me up.

Vote: Dannyboy

I'm back!

Okay, first of all ReZ, start updating that list of yours! Martinist and Coolness Bears are still there :heh:

Second, Raining_Again, did you protect Moogleviper from what, exactly? Not from killing, obviously.

Third, I have my own set of suspicions right now, but I just realized there may be more to this story than what a bystander would think.

For now, I'll Vote: Raining_Again, because a protector that can't protect from killing is fishy at best.

I'm back!

Okay, first of all ReZ, start updating that list of yours! Martinist and Coolness Bears are still there :heh:

Second, Raining_Again, did you protect Moogleviper from what, exactly? Not from killing, obviously.

Third, I have my own set of suspicions right now, but I just realized there may be more to this story than what a bystander would think.

For now, I'll Vote: Raining_Again, because a protector that can't protect from killing is fishy at best.

I don't think anything happened to him at all. My charm protection doesn't always work, kill or not.

I don't think anything happened to him at all. My charm protection doesn't always work, kill or not.

I was talking about the other guys who died during the past two days. You targeted them, but they still died.

A protector whose power tends to fail? Why?

I dunno...? I didn't create the role lol

"Chillarmy (Random Protector)

Charm. Choose a target in the night phase. There is a chance that this player will be protected from other peoples powers."

I believe R_a, her story fits in, and seems right. Dannyboy seems too keen on lynching people.

Vote:Dannyboy-the-Dane

It's some luck to "protect" exactly the ones who gets night killed, only for it not to work.

Vote: Raining_Again

Why are people suspicious of Dannyboy again?

It's some luck to "protect" exactly the ones who gets night killed, only for it not to work.

Vote: Raining_Again

Why are people suspicious of Dannyboy again?

Luck? You call a 1 in 2 chance luck?