NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

I have two comments on the game.

First of all, I'm wondering if the mafia was a bit overpowered this time around, especially since there were a few roles dealing with false info on the townies' team. You also have to consider that it's harder for the town to work things out from the write-ups when the powers aren't as basic. It's not a bad thing! Your roles are very interesting. :) You just have to consider that it's harder to figure out what's going on for the town.

Secondly, we really disagree on the thing about fixed day lengths. I'll need to hear how you're going to do it in the future before I sign up for the next game.

(Also, it's getting annoying with non-participating players ...)

(And you really shouldn't help any of the sides. Seriously. That's bad mojo. Very bad mojo.)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

That's surprising. Well done you two - your really good lie saved you both from night kills.

I was hoping the mafia would believe it.

Night Actions

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER PajMeenAh/Vigoroth

Raining_again/Staryu SUBSTITUTE ABILITY INVESTIGATE Dannyboy-the-Dane/Purugly

Marcamillian/Chansey PROTECTS Coolness Bears/Nosepass

Tales/Gyrados POWER PROTECTS Coolness Bears/Nosepass

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK Gizmo/Shiney Weedle

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Mundi/Victini (Mirror track - Substitute)

Zell/Starly KEEN EYE KILLS Nintendohnut/Psyduck

Marcamillian/Chansey PROTECTS Gizmo/Shiney Weedle

Raining_again/Staryu SUBSTITUTE ABILITY INVESTIGATE Dyson/Kadabra

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER MadDog/Taillow (Substitute)

Zell/Starly KEEN EYE KILLS Raining_again/Staryu

martinist/Hoot hoot HYPNOTISES Marcamillian/Chansey

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Dyson/Kadabra

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK PajMeenAh/Vigoroth DOES

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER martinist/Hoot hoot

Nintendohnut/Kadabra INVESTIGATE dan-likes-trees/Shiney Caterpie

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Coolness Bears/Nosepass (Mirror to Dannyboy the dane)

Marcamillian/Chansey PROTECTS Silcoon/Ellmeister (Fragile can't be prot)

Zell/Starly KEEN EYE KILLS Gizmo/Shiney Weedle

Coolness Bears/Nosepass MIRROR REDIRECT Dannyboy-the-Dane/Purugly

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK Marcamillian/Chansey

martinist/Hoot hoot HYPNOTISES Dannyboy-the-Dane/Purugly

Tellyn/Dunsparce STALKS Gizmo/Shiney Weedle

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Silcoon/Ellmeister (Fragile can't be prot)

Nintendohnut/Kadabra INVESTIGATE Tales/Gyrados

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Mundi/Victini (Mirror track - Substitute)

Silcoon/Ellmeister FRAGILE TRACKER Rummy/Pidgeot

Raining_again/Mamepato POWER PROTECTS Tellyn/Dunsparce

martinist/Hoot hoot KILLS Tellyn/Dunsparce

Tales/Gyrados POWER PROTECTS PajMeenAh/Vigoroth

Marcamillian/Chansey PROTECTS Dannyboy-the-Dane/Purugly

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Rummy/Pidgeot

Silcoon/Ellmeister FRAGILE TRACKER Marcamillian/Chansey (Power protected)

Marcamillian/Chansey PROTECTS Mundi/Victini (Mirror track )

Coolness Bears/Nosepass MIRROR REDIRECT MoogleViper/Cascoon

martinist/Hoot hoot KILLS Marcamillian/Chansey

Raining_again/Mamepato POWER PROTECTS Marcamillian/Chansey

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK Mundi/Victini (Mirror track )

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Nintendohnut/Kadabra

Nintendohnut/Kadabra INVESTIGATE Raining_again/Mamepato

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Raining_again/Mamepato

Tales/Gyrados POWER PROTECTS Mundi/Victini (Mirror track )

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER Silcoon/Ellmeister

Raining_again/Mamepato POWER PROTECTS Nintendohnut/Kadabra

Rummy/Pidgeot KILLS Nintendohnut/Kadabra

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Dannyboy-the-Dane/Purugly

Raining_again/Mamepato POWER PROTECTS MoogleViper/Cascoon

Jonnas/Nosepass MIRROR REDIRECT Paj Meen Ah/Vigoroth

Silcoon/Ellmeister FRAGILE TRACKER Raining_again/Mamepato

Rummy/Pidgeot KILLS Mundi/Victini (Mirror track )

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK Jonnas/Nosepass

MadDog/Taillow SUBSTITUTE TRACKER dan-likes-trees/Caterpie

Paj Meen Ah/Vigoroth ROLEBLOCK Raining_again/Mamepato

Jonnas/Nosepass MIRROR REDIRECT Cube/Farfetch'd

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Jonnas/Nosepass

Silcoon/Ellmeister FRAGILE TRACKER Rummy/Pidgeot

MadDog/Taillow KILL Paj Meen Ah/Vigoroth

Raining_again/Mamepato POWER PROTECTS Jonnas/Nosepass

Cube/Farfetch'd LEEK ROLEBLOCK MoogleViper/Cascoon

Award for punctuality : Moogle. First PMer for four out of eight nights. :p

Award for punctuality : Moogle. First PMer for four out of eight nights. :p

FUCKING YEAH BITCHES!!!

Awesome, really much so. I never really expected a mafia win, and could I just clarify if at the end of LifeLight, you were saying for this to be more balanced in favour of the town? Cos I swear that's what you were saying. Also biggest struggle with this mafia is seeing Marcamillian regularly in real life and trying not to break secrets, or even discuss the mafia. Lolz to killing him, I know he was well into it.

I honestly actually did suspect Moogle and Ell of independants, then I thought twice, but it was a nice thing to latch onto just in case. I would have been mad if even if the mafia didn't win, the town didn't either because they did! :p Nothing personal, just as part of the game, a two man team winning over all by default would be irksome!

Really good game guys, and sorry to Dohnut(twice over), I think he died because he's just too good at these damn games! The Gizmo twist was a nice one btw, ReZ.

I enjoyed this game, not as much as your last one ReZ, but this was still good.

I think i prefer to actually play as a townie, it gives me more freedom to say what i want :heh: but being mafia is fun ^^

Man, this game was like herding cats, good fun though.

Also, one thing had me screaming on the inside.

I was one of the people pushing on lynching raining (who was Mafia), the next day I get killed and Danny gets lynched.

TAKE A GODDAMN HINT!

I can't believe nobody every targetted me, both games I've basically had passive powers(though I did have the Choice Influential this time, I chose not to use it until neccessary, and I do believe surviving meant that power won the game), but yeah, passive powers suck! I was waiting every night to be targetted, just so I could find out who people were, but it never happened :(

I fucked up in this one...I deleted my PM my mistake, but I assumed I had my role right. I thought I was a vigilante the entire game...presumably because of Vigoroth's name confusing me. :( Despite reading my role PM of course...I blame playing in 3-4 mafias at once.

That's why I did nothing like...every night phase, until tonight, when I wanted to kill Raining. And then I find out I was both wrong the entire game, and then killed. :(

It's fine.

I'm just a really boring player if I'm not an info gatherer or something where I have anything to say. It was good though.

I can't believe nobody every targetted me, both games I've basically had passive powers(though I did have the Choice Influential this time, I chose not to use it until neccessary, and I do believe surviving meant that power won the game), but yeah, passive powers suck! I was waiting every night to be targetted, just so I could find out who people were, but it never happened :(

I targeted you...

MoogleViper/Cascoon FRAGILE TRACKER Rummy/Pidgeot

This was fun. But next time I want a cool power :P I felt so useless in this game.

And well done to Raining for targeting me. That's what saved you.

The really annoying thing was that the day before Ell pm'd me saying that he'd cast the final vote for Raining if I was certain of her guilt.

ORLY. Dunno how the power worked, then. Unless ReZ done messed up. Did you done mess up, ReZ?

Read the expandy spolier things, targeted a few times by you guys I see. Don't blame you though, I was pretty suspicious of you. Woulda been buggered if you were investigators!

Edited by Rummy

This was fun. But next time I want a cool power :P I felt so useless in this game.

Useful power?! You had a great power, you just hardly used it. Target confirmed townies so they cannot be roleblocked/silenced. If not then just use it a few times to find out who people are in the write up.

And well done to Raining for targeting me. That's what saved you.

The really annoying thing was that the day before Ell pm'd me saying that he'd cast the final vote for Raining if I was certain of her guilt.

:o

i only did it to take the heat off my previous actions :P

Bugger. Hate. I had it in my head that you killed one of those and thus negated your other power but you didn't. Then I must have forgotton. RLY sorry. UGH. Thought I fianlly got through one with no mistakes.

I laughed when the mafia killed Weedle.

I fecking knew it was going to happen. I tried to make something happen, and randomly managed to choose the damn person with a partner. And after that I just played deliberately "badly", singling out the wrong people and such. Yet the mafia still killed me.

My other option was to keep quiet the whole game and just vote along with the mafia, but feck that. I didn't have a night power, I wasn't about to keep quiet during the day aswell.

Arrgh! I was so helpless for the last day! And I wanted to vote R_A so much during that other day, but Rez told me I could only join during the night. Now I know why :angry:

And then I bought her story. At the time, I also suspected Paj Meen Ah, but that was because of a mix-up of mine.

And it was so obvious Cube and MadDog were evil, I was going for MadDog after Cube got lynched (based on the fact that MadDog would often agree with Cube)

Also, six mafia+secret helper in a 20-player game? Really?

Goddammit, I should've been here since the beginning.

ReZ, was Moogle and Ell the white and light purple pokemen? I'm still confused as to where I was in writeups, which I'd assumed I wasn't in as I never got PMs in regards to my mirror pokedex power, and I'm still confused, or is that what your post was about?

Arrgh! I was so helpless for the last day! And I wanted to vote R_A so much during that other day, but Rez told me I could only join during the night. Now I know why :angry:

Oh no, I just wasn't prepared to let you join half-way through a phase. I did it with the others too.

Oh no, I just wasn't prepared to let you join half-way through a phase. I did it with the others too.

I don't understand?

ReZ, was Moogle and Ell the white and light purple pokemen? I'm still confused as to where I was in writeups, which I'd assumed I wasn't in as I never got PMs in regards to my mirror pokedex power, and I'm still confused, or is that what your post was about?

I fucked up in not PMing you, so I did make a mistake, sorry about that.

In the write up you were the large one/broad one/majestic I think I described once, and one night you read a newspaper. Hinting that the person was the mafia don and had better things to do than to do his henchmans work. :p

What? I thought I was the one mentioned staying at home all the time. It seemed to match up with my colours some of the times.