NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Just wondering what else it could be then...

This is the second time that a only grey pokemon has targeted someone who died the same night.

Elsewhere, the light pink Pokemon was feeling sad that its egg had smashed. It heard a fluttering above it, and looked up to see a perfectly spherical brown ball heading towards it at great speed. It did not have time to dive out of the way, it threw an egg upwards, but the egg shattered into dust due to the severe and deadly speed. Like a bullet the round Pokemon hit Chansey. But Chansey was too strong, and the Pokemon simply bounced off. Behind Chansey a small grey Pokemon stepped out of the bushes, and simply stood still, glancing around for witnesses. The round Pokemon dusted itself off and stared at Chansey, who had readied a battle stance....

and here:

A light purple Pokemon watched a grey Pokemon as it guarded over the golden and brown Pokemon.

The word "small" is missing the second time though.

Moogle has been good on his info before so:

Vote: Raining_again

Again Moogle is quick to the jump, and I still don't trust him and Ell. Second, having seen that martinist died, I'm going with the more plausible and more supported notion that Danny's mafia, their defense of each other just did not add up to me, so I Vote: DannyBoy.

Well I was planning to vote RA after her sticking up for mafia person yesterday, and given Moogle's evidence, I'll stick with that. Vote Raining Again

A light purple Pokemon watched a grey Pokemon as it guarded over the golden and brown Pokemon.

So the write-up specifically states that he targeted someone looking after Nintendohnut, which very much sounds like a townie role.

Of course, as he may be neutral it doesn't really matter to him.

Vote: MoogleViper.

Yet he died and the only other mention of a grey only pokemon was when Marcamillian died and he was targeted by it.

So, as we know she isn't the killer, shouldn't we wait to hear her explanation. If it doesn't hold up then we lynch.

Moogle's was of trying to make her sound like the killer when he knows she isn't is still suspicious.

That's strange, protected but still killed. I don't know who to trust, let's see what R_a has to say.

Moogle's was of trying to make her sound like the killer when he knows she isn't is still suspicious.

I know that Raining targeted Nintendohnut, and I know that Nintendohnut died. And considering yesterday's events I hardly see how me voting for her is suspicious.

I know that Raining targeted Nintendohnut, and I know that Nintendohnut died. And considering yesterday's events I hardly see how me voting for her is suspicious.

So you just didn't bother to read the write-up?

Vote : Raining_again - 4 - MoogleViper, Mundi, Tales, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 - Rummy

Vote : MoogleViper - 1 - Cube

13 players remain. Majority is 7.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Well, the grey Pokémon is not the killer in any case, but it appears to be a watchman or some sort, looking for witnesses. Whether Raining is the grey one or the killer, I don't know, and whether the grey Pokémon is evil or not is ambiguous as well. Is it coincidence that it has targetted the victim two times?

So you are the grey Pokémon? How come you tried to protect, but failed two times now?

2 times?

Yes I am the grey pokemon

A grey Pokémon is mentioned both when Kadabra was killed and when Chansey was killed.

I reckon chances are theres more than one grey pokemon...

Looking at the write-ups then, is this the first time you protected someone?

Can you point yourself out in other write-ups?

I reckon chances are theres more than one grey pokemon...

I don't know, ReZ seems to be distinguishing the Pokémon by their colours. Pokémon with the same colours are distinguished by their secondary colours. So I'd say chances are good you're the grey Pokémon in both cases.

I'd like to take a second to remind everyone that RA was on Martinist's list of 'good' pokemon before he was killed off as mafia.

Raining, Dannyboy, Moogle and nintendohnut. All been townies so far

Not saying the others are but combined with her sticking up so much for Martinist the other day it's far to assume she's mafia! Come on!