N-Europe

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

ReZourceman

I'm not convinced. Everyone wusses out quickly enough. You said you had one power when pressured, and then you're like OMG I haz ova powa.

And you think it was effective to say its good if mafia don't know?! I saw you also say it was lynchbomb. Why didn't you say that originally, unless you've all of a sudden thought of it or other people have thought of something for you to say.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced. Everyone wusses out quickly enough. You said you had one power when pressured, and then you're like OMG I haz ova powa.

And you think it was effective to say its good if mafia don't know?! I saw you also say it was lynchbomb. Why didn't you say that originally, unless you've all of a sudden thought of it or other people have thought of something for you to say.

You're really read too much into these things. One moment I'm suspicious for coming out with too much info, and the next I'm suspicious for not coming out with enough? What on Earth do you want from me? You seem hellbent on making me seem suspicious, and somehow you're able to twist everything I do into something suspicious. But that's the beauty of this game, isn't it? It's all a matter of perspective and reverse psychology. I could do something towny, but you could then twist that into being a cover. I don't know what else I can say to argue my case. You'd probably twist that against me, too.

Oh, and I can come up with my own lies if I need to, thank you very much.

You're really read too much into these things. One moment I'm suspicious for coming out with too much info, and the next I'm suspicious for not coming out with enough? What on Earth do you want from me? You seem hellbent on making me seem suspicious, and somehow you're able to twist everything I do into something suspicious. But that's the beauty of this game, isn't it? It's all a matter of perspective and reverse psychology. I could do something towny, but you could then twist that into being a cover. I don't know what else I can say to argue my case. You'd probably twist that against me, too.

Oh, and I can come up with my own lies if I need to, thank you very much.

Er, why is coming out with too much info suspicious? Where's did that happen?

Prove what I'm twisting Danny, that's a pretty malicious accusation. I've simply followed what Raining pointed out and how you have contradicted what she has said.

And you've finally agreed to lying then? :p

Er, why is coming out with too much info suspicious? Where's did that happen?

Prove what I'm twisting Danny, that's a pretty malicious accusation. I've simply followed what Raining pointed out and how you have contradicted what she has said.

And you've finally agreed to lying then? :p

You said earlier that me suddenly admitting that I had a second power was suspicious. I guess I shouldn't have told you, then?

And for fuck's sake, Raining got it wrong! Just lynch me already and see for yourself. You're oblivious to everything but your own twisted version of the truth. Tell me how I can prove to you that what I'm telling you is true. It seems pretty impossible.

I'm back, what the frack, 9 pages!! I better get reading / checking I haven't been lynch for non-activity! Expect a post soon!

RIIIGHHHTT caught the fuck up, after about half an hour of reading.

First I would like to state my amusement that Dannyboy has finally snapped and wrote a swear word rather than just feck in his last post!

TBF the influential part could actually refer to this second power. I mean, if he did die then the info he'd leave would be influential. In any case, I don't think that part means anything.

Whether true or not, how people have responded to Danny's claim of revealing mafia on death is interesting. Only Cube has actually withdrew his vote, so were the mafia not convinced by his story? Or are none of the voters mafia? Or is it just because Danny is, among others, mafa?

Anyway, I'm going to vote Dannyboy seeing as, if the thing about his death and mafia is true, we might get something out of lynching him.

Dyson has been replaced by Nintendohnut due to inactivity

SPAMBOT4000 has been replaced by Raining_again due to inactivity.

As these players have already participated as Pokemon they are not permitted to discuss previous information they may or may not have received. Asking them about this information is also not permitted. Psyduck and Staryu are dead and that has not changed.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 6 - Ellmeister, Mundi, Gizmo, Paj Meen Ah, MoogleViper, dan-likes-trees.

The players could not reach a conclusion before it was too dangerous to stay outside.

NIGHT THREE

18 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

Get your PMs in. Day phase starts when I receive the last PM or at 7:30am on the 25th August.

A surprisingly warm summers day fell to a close and the town was decidedly brighter than usual, the moon lighting up the whole town.

ERROR A light purple Pokemon watched a small Pokemon do nothing. ERROR

The golden and brown Pokemon had discovered a tiny Pokemon minding its own business.

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face. A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon was surprised to hear word of the blue and purple Pokemon. Beady eyes pattered the blue and purple Pokemon from behind, ALTERATION A light purple witnessed this. ALTERATION

A small white Pokemon sat still. Leek. An egg stood next to it. It would have been inconsequential anyway.

A tiny segmented Pokemon was looking around to make sure no one was looking. It was sitting inside the chimney of the mafia HQ, taking notes. It climbed up the chimney and set on its journey home, a slight sinister look in its eye. In a sudden thudder, the tiny Pokemon hit the ground and it braced itself.....

A small pale orange and turqoise Pokemon couldn't believe what it was seeing.

The tiny segmented Pokemon was being battered around. Hit after hit. Weedle surely could not take anymore. Like a dart from above the Pokemon slammed down into Weedles tail, piercing the back spherical segment. The attacking Pokemon steadied itself and ripped its piercing point out of Weedle, and it forced itself straight back down, stabbing Weedle in its next segment. Fffttt. Fffftttt. FFFFffffttttt. Three more segments, but Weedle was still alive, crushed and stabbed on half of its body. It let out a murmur "I was.....trying....to....h....to....help...--" but its cry was stopped as the attacking Pokemon launched its full wait on the helpless Pokemons head. Weedles head exploded, bug guts littered the patio. The attacking Pokemon did not realise its mistake.

13.png

Gizmo is dead. He was Shiney Weedle, secretly tasked with helping the mafia.

DAY FOUR

17 Players. Majority is 9.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

Edited by ReZourceman

So there's still lots of people playing who we haven't heard much from, kind of annoying. Admittedly I've been crap too, but I'm hoping to make that all change! I've only got one mafia suspicion, and that's Danny, but I'm still intrigued about Moogle and Ell, and whether they might(like Jonnas last time) have their own winning criteria.

Cube, were you expecting something different to happen? Can you shed any light on it?

This red/navy/white pokemon has information from night 2 and on danny last night. In addition to this the red/navy/white would be able to confirm that the blue/purple is really danny or not.

Cube, were you expecting something different to happen? Can you shed any light on it?

I wasn't expecting a mafia helper to be killed by the mafia, that's all.

I'll Vote:Zell, but we should let him explain first. It's still possible that other people targeted him.

Also, isn't it suspicious that there are now three townie trackers?

I suppose it's good that they killed gizmo? It doesn't say whether he's a townie or not so I guess he was probably just generally evil. I didn't get anything useful last night but this zell info is worth following I think. I will vote but I want to hear what he has to say before the lynch so will remove it if we get close

Vote: Zell

I MADE A MISTAKE. This has been updated in the write up. :(

Vote : Zell - 7 - Tellyn, MoogleViper, Cube, Nintendohnut, dan-likes-trees, martinist, Coolness Bears.

17 Players. Majority is 9.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

I also enjoy ReZ's grim descriptions of the deaths each night

Thankies. :D

Ahh, the good old lynchmob mentality! I too wanna hear something from him in defense, but if it's gonna take too long I'm going with the mentality and throwing in a vote, lest I miss another bloody deadline. Also, is no one else concerned by the weird Moogle/Ell relationship? Cos I still am!