NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Monopolyman

R-E Caption Contest

With Nintendo looking to expand the gamer demographic to untapped areas of society -- people who may have never even picked up a controller before -- Nintendo's marketing strategy, and indeed, Reggie's makeover was apt if a little extreme.

Changing his name by Depol was one thing, the public thought Jimmy White had gone one step too far this time.

Willy wasn't impressed with my impression of a Jamaican accent.

"Look, Jimmy Carr... Jimmycarr... No?"

"When we asked Jamaica's Nintendo representative about the Revo controller all he did was stare at us with bloodshot eyes and offer us the biggest spliff we've ever seen."

He tried to cultivate a weed plant under his head but unexpected gases started to influence his conciousness.

Nintendo announces they will give one free Jamaican with every Revolution. Stocks went up 69%.

Willy wasn't impressed with my impression of a Jamaican accent.

"Look, Jimmy Carr... Jimmycarr... No?"

LOL! We had some classy entries, and i did laugh at most of them. But, this one takes the top for me. Although, i did have a hard time deciding. :hmm: Apple, Zatoichi, bob and kopo all came mighty close. :)

So, ViPeR. I choose you.

Congrats Viper. I too like yours a lot. Personally, I thought kopo's was the best. Kudos to kopo.

Go ahead Viper.

Here's a surefire classic to bring a bit of life to this thread before it slips away into the void:

image0102ep.jpg

Hell yeah :D

He slowly began to wonder what the old guy that looked always into his room sending kisses was up to.

Shite I didn't expect to win that, damn you Jim for picking me. Oh well I take it my chance of posting a picture is gone?

Sign in to follow this