Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dexter

Beast

Oh, the order for me is: 5 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3 although I adore them all. Dexter is literally the most awesome character that has ever been created for television!

You obviously don't watch Breaking Bad. But yes. He is the second best character evaaaarrrrr.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just started watching Season 4 on DVD so I'm pretty angry after getting a glimpse of what has happened further down the line on the last page :nono: It may be my fault for coming in here when I'm not as far along as you guys but please use spoiler tags :sad:

Rita? Exactly. Its like a quadruple mistake on Sky's part.

They're fucking idiots.

I knew and yet I was still absolutely shocked. Greatest. Cliffhanger. EVER!

One of my favourite scenes in television history is...

when Trinity walks into Dexter's work place. Dexter spots him and approaches him and Trinity walks up and says "Hello Dexter Morgan"

Never have I ever wanted to know what happened in the next episode of a show so bad.

Yeah it had amazing cliff hangers. I hadn't seen the end of Season 4 when I was in America in October. We were flicking channels in our hotel room and stumbled across

Rita in a coffin

I was like ".........", Claire darted her head and looked at me in horror (for me) and I was just like "............................." instantly changing the channel.

My sister watching on in confusion at the events unfolding (not understanding obviously).

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say, Season 4 of Dexter has been absolutely brilliant so far, so much so that I'm gonna be really disappointed to see it come to an end..

I just watched 'Hungry Man' (Episode 9) last night and thought some of it was fantastic :hehe: I felt that the line from the following clip was particularly well executed. The delivery was perfect and unexpected.. It made me go "wow" :eek:

Dexter is far and away my favourite show and I'll be eagerly anticipating the release of Season 5 on DVD. I'm itching to bite my teeth into the final disc of this season in the next couple of nights to see what happens :grin:

My only problem with the show is Rita.. I really, really don't like her :hmm: Part of me hopes that, one day, he'll have a reason to take her out.. and not to dinner..

That line is fantastic. Easily the best line of the show (even beats "pardon my tits").

A few weeks ago I wanted to play the 10 minute version of that line (which is just those three words repeated for ten minutes) to my landlady to see if she'd get the hint.

Also considered doing the same to TalkSport.

I'm not sure how you can wait for the DVD releases, Nando. The wait must be torture, and I'd be terrified of spoilers. But I suppose it depends on which corners of the internet you visit.

Season four is probably my favorite, I think. John Lithgow was brilliant. :smile:

I'm not sure how you can wait for the DVD releases, Nando. The wait must be torture..

I don't just wait for the DVD release.. I wait for it to come down in price, too :eek: As soon as I see it for £14.99 or below, it will be mine :grin:

I'm tempted to get the boxset of Curb Your Entusiasm, containing seasons 1-7, which is currently £45 in HMV.. that could maybe keep me going in the mean time :heh:

I don't just wait for the DVD release.. I wait for it to come down in price, too :eek: As soon as I see it for £14.99 or below, it will be mine :grin:

I'm so tempted to make you do my bidding under threat of spoilers. Dance puppet, dance! :p

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great (I think my favorite season is probably the Seinfeld-themed season seven), but the box set will look awful on your shelf once they release season eight on DVD. You'll have to hide it in the closet or something.

I'm so tempted to make you do my bidding under threat of spoilers. Dance puppet, dance! :p

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great (I think my favorite season is probably the Seinfeld-themed season seven), but the box set will look awful on your shelf once they release season eight on DVD. You'll have to hide it in the closet or something.

I display mine proudly. :p Despite have 1-6 in the box and 7 seperate. It's to good to hide away however it may look! :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!