Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

Who is starting by the way? 2 games ended simultaneously, so aside from Diageo, someone else could / should start as well.

As for me:

I have various ideas / themes in my head, but unlike the BG mafia, I'm not going to mention it again untill it's ready. This may be months off. I will use the template I created for the BG mafia.

Aside from that, there's still this other idea I have, which I wanted to abandon, but after seeing the results of my BG mafia, it may be interesting to run it as an experiment. It will be more like the mafia games you're used to :rolleyes:. Much more simpler, and quick and dirty. I can probably have it ready pretty quickly.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Rez would start his again if anyone was desperate

Hahah, yes its true, Red and Blue is ready. :p

But if Cube and Diageo are ready thats awesome. :)

Can't believe both ended today so we are basically in a situation of no mafias. Typical. :P

Currently active Mafia Games

NONE!?!

In Limbo

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Currently Signing up

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Signing Up Soon

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

TBC Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut~!!!~)

So...next we have Firefly and Death Note mafia... Plus Disney if chair retakes that mafia soon?

Also, even though I considered making a Casshern Sins mafia, even with modifications, it would be hard to implement many things properly, so I'll go with an original robotic post-apocalypse (keeping the same ideas). I'm just undecided on the title. Last Hope will do.

Currently active Mafia Games

NONE!?!

In Limbo

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Currently Signing up

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia (By Dazz)

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Signing Up Soon

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

TBC Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pokemafia 9 : Red and Blue Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut~!!!~)

I can't start until the 21st of January. Don't want this to get in the way of my exams, and I'm already being slowed down by this sickness.

So 21st it is.

Also, are we going to have the Firefly mafia, the Harry Potter Mafia, then the Disney Mafia on the 15th and my mafia on the 21st?

Oi! There's a list! Me and dannyboy are ahead of rez :P

Btw, can you pencil in a star trek mafia by moi at the end of that list. It may never happen.

I've said countless times (actually, I think it's three) that my mafia is TBA at the moment, meaning that my presence on the list means nothing more than that I'd like to do a mafia at some point in the future. I should be permanently at the bottom (that's what she said) until I have a mafia ready.

I've said countless times (actually, I think it's three) that my mafia is TBA at the moment, meaning that my presence on the list means nothing more than that I'd like to do a mafia at some point in the future. I should be permanently at the bottom (that's what she said) until I have a mafia ready.

Oh we can have vague I'll do it when I'm arsed mafias? I'd like one too :p

Damn "start sign ups a few days before anticipated start date" has passed our new mafia friend Dazz. I will let him off. :p

And Jay, you imply your mafia is ready? ;)

Dyson is ahead of me too...but I assume its status is not ready.

Disney is (re-starting) this week, Death Note in just under 2 weeks, Cubes soon/next few days. Its upto everyone else/the regulars.

Mine is now ready. Only had a few things to change so it's ready to go when I hit the top of the list. 22 players, with three which are removable when I inevitably don't get enough players. Excitement!

As for the forthcoming etc... Rez I think you need to update the list to accomodate people who are 'maybes', and we need to find out how close Dyson is to being ready etc. If Cube's starts soon that should keep people going until Deathnote (especially if Disney restarts soon after) so we'll have enough for now.

And yeah, wtf is Dazz doing? :p

I generally spend a couple of hours sorting out my mafias, so theoretically yes, mine is ready :P Once these three mafias (or two, if dazz's is postponed for a month like he says) are underway then I'll start sign-ups and, subsequently, my panicky organizational arrangements!

I generally spend a couple of hours sorting out my mafias, so theoretically yes, mine is ready

Ditto. I have two games ready, one which is finished and one which just needs another look over lol.

I think we've got Cube's firefly starting whenever he gets enough players, Disney on the 15th and Diageo's on the 21st. That should be enough to be getting on with... and then resume the whole one game ends, another starts thing we had going. Disney mafia will probably still end before Cube's but we've got a fair few games ready to go so we should be ok :D

***And I would like to be placed on the whole auto-placement thing***

Edited by The Peeps

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!