N-Europe

Time to B*tch About Life

Serebii

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've seen no threads for us to bitch about life so I'm going to start one as I have some rage I need to get off my chest

Some would say my life is good. I have a good amount of money and an easy job, but the rest of it just sucks. I have a moderate sized friend group but every single one of them is bloody taken. When we go out, I'm a third, fifth, seventh, ninth and even once an eleventh wheel. My friends constantly downsize plans. Tonight we were going to go out out where I might actually meet someone but nope, it's been downsized to a quiet drink. My friends have turned middle aged despite being in early 20s. We never properly go out anymore barring special occassions. The last opportunity I had to pull or anything was my birthday but my friends put that to an end by just getting me shot after shot thus ending the night for me early.

It just infuriates me to no end. It has been forever since I've been with anyone and they just keep prolonging it.

So yeah, anyone else got anything to get off their chest?

oh I hate people like that..Boring fucks!

Expanding your social circle is probably the best idea to be honest. Join a club or something :)

Life? I feel like I haven't even been born yet. There's an entire universe for me still to conquer. What "me" is is still yet to be decided. Though growing up and living and studying in parts of the country which double as national-scale retirement communities probably hasn't helped prevent that frame of mind.

Also, am I detecting a lot of latent frustrations in this thread?

:heh:

Life? I feel like I haven't even been born yet. There's an entire universe for me still to conquer. What "me" is is still yet to be decided. Though growing up and living and studying in parts of the country which double as national-scale retirement communities probably hasn't helped prevent that frame of mind.

Also, am I detecting a lot of latent frustrations in this thread?

:heh:

Oh come on you're on a geeky forum, what do you expect. :heh:

I jest, ah the weather really doesn't help my mood, it's awful, but luckily the cinema helps things.

It sucks really, being a geek.

I mean sure, we have intelligence, some of us have money...but I was always promised that when I turned into an adult, I'd get girls due to these attributes

THEY LIED TO ME. LIED!!

I mean sure, I've worked to change it, lost 9 stone, gone out more (that's died now) and become actually social, but still...that hasn't changed who I am, who I'll always be.

Blergh at life.

I don't get why the females go with the complete tits of the world, when there are plenty of blokes out there (like myself) who are "normal" (ok, minus the can smashing on forehead). I guess it goes without saying really, a tit for a tit.

Any of you guys moaning about not having a girlfriend that are also legal age to drive but don't have a license?

Learn to drive, I'm telling you, chick magnet! :P

I'm saving up for a helicopter. I believe helicopters are bigger chick magnets than cars

I'm saving up for a helicopter. I believe helicopters are bigger chick magnets than cars

Haha that they are, but you see helicopters are very situational when it comes to picking up girls, i.e they need to be stood in a rather large field!

Move to America. Seriously. I went out last night properly for the first time, met lots of random girls, ended up in a hotel bar with this super hot asian girl and hopefully I'll see her again tonight. The girls absolutely love the british accent - even though I'm a godamn brummie.