NEurope
ReZourceman

Breaking Bad

AMC's The Killing?

AMC's The Wire?

AMC's Dexter?

I have always wanted to watch the Wire reckon I might....never got into Dexter personally.

AMC's The Killing?

AMC's The Wire?

AMC's Dexter?

I was quite disappointed by the Killing. Not on it's own, but because it was basically inferior in every single aspect to the original series... which, by the way, I recommend!

Regarding Breaking Bad, I made a hard decision... I skipped this season... and since next year's will be the last, I'll start rewatching everything when the first episode of the final season comes out, and time it so I'll finish watching it on the day the last episode airs. This show's so good. :)

Breaking Bad is so unrealistic.

Nobody would put up with that woman for that long.

Just watched the first two episodes - great stuff. Hooked me straight away, can't wait to watch more, but unfortunately, sleep gets in the way.

Loved the scene with

The acid in the bathtub!

:D

Holy shit that's in season 1 episode 2?

Don't remember it moving so fast.

Anyway it's bloody awesome.

The show is very gory at times, but absolutely riveting! I had to take a two week break after the end of the second season, because I was so worked up by events!

I just watched this now, not sure what to think...don't know if it borderlined on the ridiculous, but will see how things pan out in series 3

Isn't this on Netflix? Free? I.e. why is this thread not exploding?

well speaking for myself, I'm a dirty, thieving asshole, so I've already seen it all. I think that goes for a lot of us here :heh:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! Amazing TV!!

Just watched the first episode of series 4 and am already eyeing the start of series 5. I heard it's going into production in early 2012, but is it likely to be shown later this year, or with it being a 16 episode series, do you reckon we'll have to wait till next year to see it?

Wow, amazing ending to S4. Not as intense as the third, probably because it didn't really end on a cliffhanger but the final scene with

The flower, changed that a little. Though it would have been nice to see even a small seed of Hank starting to suspect Walt a little

Hard to see how they are going to top this with the last series.

The box cutter made me laugh the most.

Fucking awesome.

God DAMN Breaking Bad is awesome.

I need this t-shirt:

578865314v2147483647_460x460_Front_Color-White.jpg

Holy shit.

I started watching this on Sunday. Currently half way through season 3. Absolutely loving this!

I'm watching a disk each weekend through LoveFilm. Think S02 E08 at the moment.

Strangely enough its becoming a really enjoyable joint viewing experience for me, my brother, sister and mum. Really nice to watch something GOOD with my mum for the first time ever.

(ReZ... it's damned good... it's JUST shy of The Wire)

So I fiinnaally caught up with this, spent the last couple hours finishing off S4 (solid friday night in). Fuck me, incredible, incredible show. Just. Everything. The best bit (big spoilers)

lily-of-the-valley-breaking-bad.jpg

One of the best twists I've ever seen on TV. Truly amazing. Adds so much to Walt's character.

Cannot wait for the last season (though I would have been happy with them finishing it there). So much potential, no idea what they'll do with it. Again, amazing!