Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

Haven't written in this thread in a long while. Sorry about that.

As for the above topic, all I know is that drinking from a whiskey bottle at 6 am on your way home and then go to sleep is not a good idea. Worst Sunday ever.

Dehydration is a large cause of the hangover. I use to get fucked up on 151 and chase with water. I'd drink 2-3x as much water as alcohol and wake up good.

The other trick is to wake up drunk still and then sober back up.

Also, Bananas, or Potassium in general helps. Not sure if it helps to sober up or helps hangovers...but something like that.

Dehydration is a large cause of the hangover. I use to get fucked up on 151 and chase with water. I'd drink 2-3x as much water as alcohol and wake up good.

The other trick is to wake up drunk still and then sober back up.

Also, Bananas, or Potassium in general helps. Not sure if it helps to sober up or helps hangovers...but something like that.

What else has potassium I'm allergic to bananas! I've tried the same wake up drunk thing but then somehow developed a hangover during the course of the day.

What else has potassium I'm allergic to bananas! I've tried the same wake up drunk thing but then somehow developed a hangover during the course of the day.

According to Wikipedia...

Foods rich in potassium include parsley, dried apricots, dried milk, chocolate, various nuts (especially almonds and pistachios), potatoes, bamboo shoots, bananas, avocados, soybeans, and bran, although it is also present in sufficient quantities in most fruits, vegetables, meat and fish

How much water do you drink if you wake up drunk? I usually suck a bottle or so down right away. Sometimes before hitting the bathroom even.

Friday was beerfest. It was good. I got drunk. Beerfest finished at 11:30pm. Wetherspoons is still open at this time. So the great idea was to go to Wetherspoons for a few more pints.

When I get there I meet up with my friend randomly. We decided it'd be a good idea to go to his house after Wetherspoons for more beer.

After a few more drinks, I look at the time and realize it's 3:30am. I make my way to bed (still in my friends house) climb into his bed where his wife is sleeping and proceed to cuddle up to her.

My friend comes upstairs laughs, takes a picture and texts my fiance this. She replies "He's your problem now!"

I fall asleep in this bed with my friend and his wife till 4:30am. Wake up and stumble home.

I have to be up for Football at 10:30am. So I'm up, go to my friend who went to beerfest with me's place. He's asleep on the sofa with a barf bucket next to him. I go into his spare bedroom and lie down, and fall asleep. At 1:30pm this friend then comes upstairs to wake me up saying we've Missed Bristol City vs Glasgow Rangers as we've both slept through it. We had tickets for this game already purchased.

Between Friday Night and Saturday afternoon I spent more time in other people's beds then my own.

Saturday afternoon was then spent monging out in a paddling pool with ice pops.

To some it up. Beerfest was good.

you know what'smannoying? I only had , like two beers (honeybeers).

I know I'm a lightweight, but I got a bloody test tomorrow morning, and I feel dizzier than ever. I can try to start the new Gentleen's dauy now, n ot much effort. But it might turns out a mbit meh.

(Also, this post was brought to you by the no-backspace, no-left-warrow rule. There?)No Question mark intedned))

I don't know how much a pint is, but I had a fair share of water last night, both during dinner and shortly before bed.

Not nearly enough. You see, an oddity about Germany is that their buildings are completely inept for heat, so it's actually harder to stand the heat during the summer.

I woke up at 6 AM, sweaty and dehydrated. My first ever hangover, even if only slight. Feeling like crap because there's no cold place to go, and the one thing I can take now to make it better is coffee... and there's no iced coffee here (none that tastes decent, anyway), so I'll have to take it hot.

This is just going to be the best exam ever :heh:

I've had a few drinks tonight, but I donm't really feel drj unk at all...

I suppose I must be at least a little bit though as I seem to be partially losing my ability to type properly...

... or not.

Hmm I must have sovbered up already, kind of, you can tell that I reallt don't peroperly drink that often... it's probaberly for the best. :p

Haha oh no, there's nothing worse than waking up all hot and bothered! But my god, I think you're dodging a bullet by not having any iced coffee, that stuff is nasty. I hope the test went well anyway!

Don't know how I missed this, but thanks :) I tasted Iced Coffee once and it wasn't too bad, but knowing Germany's history in coffee taste, I believe you're right about that bullet :heh:

At least the exam went well. It was made easier for me since I was an exchange student.

The problem is that waking up hot and bothered is going to be the definition of my last week here in Germany. I can't wait to get back to Portugal where it's easier to handle the heat.

A bottle of whitw wine and a double snigle malt whisky, drung mother fuckre an d i'm all'ever yer ma!! and write zombie aids arthur for fuck sajkes!!!

Who he fuckm is aruther?

Fuck yo maum because!

I drunk.

es I am. A mate throuhg up0. THe whole fucking nivht and his girlfienr was bpussedt. so i mafde everyrhing work out again beucvase Im the man.

BUt. I didnt get laid. So get me your mom.