Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

I will attempt to translate.

"Fuck you mike, I thought we were friends. Top night, no shagging. I love my girlfriend who anyone that knows me talking of my long distance relationship" ???

Love you 2 Flameboy! ;):heh:

Yeah your translation was pretty spot on just the quote was "top night no shag" me and my mate were watching Teachers eating fried chicken when we got in and it's a quote from an episode of that.

Oh Mike, love you too really lol.

Sweet Jesus man, the hell are you doing with yourself?

jesus_facepalm.jpg

I envision him sitting on his bed, holding a framed photo of you whilst he is crying and masturbating. Coming towards the end he gets friskier and drops the frame, carelessly he slams down to the floor to pick it up but lands on his finger.

Yeees

Been sucking down whiskey and coke isince about 3 pm today. Wuite tastey, Mildy drunk but no completely drunk. Apppareatnly when I drank nearly a 5th of Rum I blacked out while watching trainspotting and was ANGRY AT EVERYTHING> I don't remember but it was two weeks ago and a chick things I hate her and I hatve nt seen her since. I assume every drunk thing I said I meant.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a great night out yesterday, it's the first time I've gone all Ke$ha in quite a while! One of the weirder moments was when this guy asked for my number, I wouldn't have minded as he was actually quite a looker but I couldn't think of my number at the time and couldn't get my phone out of my pocket at that moment (more on that in a second) so he got my name and added me on Facebook there and then...

The weird part of it though is that all this happened whilst I was using the urinal. Classy as always I suppose.

Had a great night out yesterday, it's the first time I've gone all Ke$ha in quite a while! One of the weirder moments was when this guy asked for my number, I wouldn't have minded as he was actually quite a looker but I couldn't think of my number at the time and couldn't get my phone out of my pocket at that moment (more on that in a second) so he got my name and added me on Facebook there and then...

The weird part of it though is that all this happened whilst I was using the urinal. Classy as always I suppose.

Hot.