Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm going to follow on from Jonnas, as I have reason to suspect J7 as mafia, and I posted it on the previous page.

Vote: Lynch Jayseven

If previous games are to go buy, the mafia have always been of the same type so going by this, the mafia should be Electric as MoogleViper was Elekid. This would then ofcourse lend itself nicely to explaining why there was a flash of light that resulted in my power not working when I targetted Jayseven.

I could of course be wrong but it's more likely than anything anyone else has put forward so far, which seems to simply be in house squabbling between people going simply off of things people have said rather than information gathered.

God damnit people. Read the thread with it in mind that Cube is mafia. See how clear it is and then vote for him.

I really would like to know how asking suspicious people questions links me to the mafia? Or do you not care that much since I'm obviously not an info-gatherer?

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - dan-likes-trees, Rummy.

Vote : Jayseven - 2 - Jonnas, Ganepark32

Vote : Cube - 1 - Gizmo

Vote : Jonnas - 1 - Jimbob

Vote : Rummy - 1 - MadDog

(Lol)

I have just realized something: Ellmeister is probably silenced. He was quite talkative yesterday, and now... he isn't :heh:

@MadDog: Being able to double vote doesn't mean you're evil, though. I'd rather vote for someone who doesn't vote at all.

@Raining_Again: We don't need evidence to suspect and lynch people :heh:. We're just going on instinct here. You could pick someone yourself.

@Gizmo: I did re-read the thread. I did it assuming Cube is innocent, and assuming he is mafia. Honestly, it swings both ways. If we didn't have better targets, I'd vote for Cube, but he's still not suspicious enough for me to vote him over the "silent" ones.

Plus, if Ganepark is to be believed, we do have something on Jayseven (though not much), and he hasn't been speaking.

I suspect this may be a bluff of sorts. Not enough to change my vote but still, SUSPICIOUS.

I was joking, lol =P

I haven't had any contribution because I've not had time over the past while. The writeups are vague and i come to the thread to see 3+ different accusations at different people.. with no more justification than any other ::shrug:::shrug:

Whats a girl to dooooo.

I was joking, lol =P

I haven't had any contribution because I've not had time over the past while. The writeups are vague and i come to the thread to see 3+ different accusations at different people.. with no more justification than any other ::shrug:::shrug:

Whats a girl to dooooo.

I feel the same. There are a number of theories and accusations, but I find it hard to decide which ones to go for.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Jayseven - 2 - Jonnas, Ganepark32

Vote : Cube - 2 - Gizmo, MadDog

This is ridiculous. Someone has to have something. And at the very least people could come in and talk in the thread. It's stupid.

I'm going to Vote: Cube simply because we need to do something in this game. Cube, if you convince me you're good obviously I'll change but right now we just need to do something. I'm also more happy to go with Jayseven at this point, but I'm sick of people who sign up for these games and then don't contribute. You ruin it for everyone.

My suggestion for next time: start compiling a list of 'bad' players, who don't contribute regularly or who don't talk at all, then the Game Organiser(s) can decide whether they want to let these people play or not. It's slightly harsh but this game and the previous few show that these people can ruin the games.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 4 - Gizmo, MadDog, Jonnas, Nintendohnut

Vote : Jayseven - 1 - Ganepark32

Change Vote: Cube

I'm changing on the grounds that we can't simply sit around and do nothing for another day phase. And if it turns out to be incorrect, then we know to go after Gizmo seeing as he's the one really pushing this one.

I will add though, that even though there has been a lack of info from people, anything that has come up (such as my possible info that could link Jayseven to the mafia) seems to be getting overlooked because people have their own vendettas against others in the game. People need to read everything that is being said because, in the case of the info I've given, we could have tried lynching Jayseven on the previous day but people overlooked it.

Fine then. I'm kind of a protector - I stop anything bad happening to my target (roleblock, silences, killings). As it's a more powerful role than a standard protector it has the unfortunate side-effect of causing what would have happened to my target happen to me - so if someone tries to kill my target, then I take the bullet and die in their place. I'm also a steel-type Pokémon with multiple parts. And a very new one at that.

A bit more information: I was roleblocked last night. I think. I bet working it out gave ReZ a bit of a headache, so I'm not sure what the final result of that scenario was. In fact, I thought that the confusion over this was why Nintendohnut was asking questions about who MadDog targeted.

Dyson HAS REPLACED Jayseven.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 5 - Gizmo, MadDog, Jonnas, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Fine then. I'm kind of a protector - I stop anything bad happening to my target (roleblock, silences, killings). As it's a more powerful role than a standard protector it has the unfortunate side-effect of causing what would have happened to my target happen to me - so if someone tries to kill my target, then I take the bullet and die in their place. I'm also a steel-type Pokémon with multiple parts. And a very new one at that.

A bit more information: I was roleblocked last night. I think. I bet working it out gave ReZ a bit of a headache, so I'm not sure what the final result of that scenario was. In fact, I thought that the confusion over this was why Nintendohnut was asking questions about who MadDog targeted.

Hmm...Who did you target in the first two nights?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!