Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my power to know he targeted me. And I'm not saying he did it in a bad way, in fact I'd say its more likely hes a townie because it would have been an unnecessary risk for the mafia to target me last night, when there are so many people that they can be more confident of being safe. I only voted for him to wake a few people up and get them thinking / revenge for him not trusting me yesterday :p

This is actually only my second ever mafia other than our live IRC mafia, and I missed the last day phrase, but I had no information to add there anyway.

I'm intrigued now though, I guess Nintendohnut made his post claiming it as a helpful post, but it did seem a bit...suggestive. Now Gizmo appears, and claims he has a power and can tell us who tried to kill him, but what if he's tempting us to lynch one our own with a double bluff! Why would he try and kill someone he thinks is a townie...

Even so, you said you think he's a townie, but if you did then why would you wanna lynch him! I'm guessing you just find out that someone tried to use a power on you, not what it was? Are you saying he DIDN'T try to kill you?

The vote was only to get a discussion going. If others started voting for him and my vote was going to become important, I'd remove it.

I'm saying I don't know what his power is, only that he targeted me, and it failed. That may have been an investigative power (most likely imo due to my post yesterday), a killing power, a blocking power, anything.

I don't have much to add. I know my power worked last night from the write up (ie I wasn't roleblocked or whatever), and yet it also seems to have failed simultaneously. Very odd.

Anyway, nothing useful to add, but let's give everyone a chance to speak today and try and get as much info/discussion going as possible.

Looks/sounds as though I was roleblocked last night. All I know is there was a flash and I got nothing. So whether this was because someone targetted me and roleblocked me or whether the person I targetted last night has this flash power if they are targetted, I don't know. It does seem from what I know to perhaps lean towards the later idea but I don't know whether that's a viable lead to work on ::shrug:

bollocks this game is moving far too fast >_>

And yet it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Nintendohnut, would you say that your target's actions are suspicious because they stopped your power from working?

Interesssssssssting.

If Maddog turns out to be a townie maybe we should be a lot more suspicious of Gizmo.

Uh, what? I said myself MadDog is probably a townie.

Roleblock sounds about right to me, I believe that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!