N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the town became more suspicious they all felt more anxious to return to their homes.

The long Pokemon once again sprinted into action, witnessing a tiny red Pokemon walk underneath giants.

A small green Pokemon felt safe as he was targetted by a hard shelled Pokemon. The hard shelled Pokemon was witnessed in the bushes by a large dog.

Elsewhere a mystical light blue Pokemon went searching for its target. It found its house and entered...

A tiny red and blue Pokemon hovered over to a large white Pokemon. The White Pokemon caught its eye, and they readied a battle stance...

A small green and dark blue Pokemon toddled over and watched the tiny red Pokemon arrive home.

A fighting Pokemon kicked a large hard shelled Pokemon.

Meanwhile the small green Pokemon crept up on its target from behind. It struck but the large Pokemon remained standing, but wounded.

The battle ensued between the tiny red and blue Pokemon, darting everywhere and the large white Pokemon. He made the fatal mistake of letting the tiny Pokemon get out of his sight. Zzzzaaapppp.

Reshiram_Sprite_by_WaterTrainer.png

Gizmo is dead. He was Reshiram, the towns uber Pokemon immune to night powers.

DAY FIVE

13 players: Majority is 7.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Riiiiiiiiight

Its to do with when the person was online and me having revealed like "they havn't been online" would have revealed that a particular person has a targetting power. Because its possible that not everyone does.

I thought he was immune to night powers and death?!

Right. So thank god I'm alive (sorry gizmo). Seeing as I WAS ONLY FUCKING RIGHT yesterday can we please trust my now? Here's the thing. dan-likes-trees and Diageo are almost definitely mafia. Neither of them were willing to vote for Cube for ages and ages despite it being the consensus, giving rubbish excuses like 'he talks so we should keep him alive to make the game more fun'.

They voted for Cube right at the end, probably after Cube spoke to all his mafia buddies and told them that some of them should vote for him to make them look more innocent. At the moment I'm not sure which is more dangerous, but seeing as I've been suspicious of Diageo from the start...

Vote: Diageo

If anyone has anything better/any info then come forward and I'll change my vote, but at the moment I'm suspicious of the two of them, and to a lesser extent Eenuh. Her excuse for not voting for Cube and voting for Jimbob instead was that two days ago Jonnas had voted for Jimbob and then Jimbob had voted for Jonnas straight back. Suspicious perhaps, but not when there's a better lead to follow. Anyway.

In other news, why has Dannyboy the Dane not posted for days on end?

Unfortunately Nintendohnut, the stuff I received last night confirms Diageo as a townie.

Other than that, I have nothing that I can add to help in identifying a mafia. I'm guessing that there'll be 3 mafia left, all of which are electric based (We've had Elekid and Magneton) so any info on that sounds electrical in its wording would definitely be a good lead to fall on.

One point though: Dyson has taken over from Jayseven so does that mean he's taken over J7's role and pokemon or gotten a new role and pokemon completely? My suspicions were that J7 was mafia and I'd wager that Dyson taking his place would mean he was also mafia as well as it wouldn't make sense to remove a mafia member and replace with a townie.

I'd assume a collusion of some sort of roleblock and a kill, though then shouldn't he be immune to a roleblocking too? Either way, we're one more man down.

I think Dyson's taken over his role etc, not got a new one. That'd be silly. Whats this info you got last night Ganepark? Bit silly to say something like that with nothing actually being said...

Also, as someone said earlier in the thread, I'm looking at Jimbob as mafia, he reappeared just to reinforce his earlier unjustified vote. Now we've got a mafia, it's going to be interested re-reading the posts surrounding him.

I wasn't the first/only one to vote for Jimbob though.

Change Vote: Jimbob

A while back, I voted for him due to inactivity. He posted just to vote for me back and we never heard from him again.

I voted for him after Jonnas posted this, so didn't vote "two days after Jonnas" or anything. I felt at the time there wasn't enough information against Cube (I wasn't online during most of the day and when he got lynched I think) so I followed Jonnas.

I think Dyson's taken over his role etc, not got a new one. That'd be silly. Whats this info you got last night Ganepark? Bit silly to say something like that with nothing actually being said...

The information I got was as I stated in my previous post, that Diageo is not mafia but rather a townie and I said it because Nintendohnut had already cast a vote for him.

The rest of what I said is just guessing at what is going on, although the mafia being all electric based pokemon is pretty much a given now and given the number of people playing, only 3 mafia members being left sounds about right. If Dyson has simply taken J7's place, then it's safe to assume he's mafia given that when I targetted J7 on night 2, I saw a flash of light and my power failed as a result. The flash ties in with the electric typing which is why I've mentioned the Dyson/J7 thing, if people can understand what I'm getting at.

edit: just thought of something. Rummy has two votes. Would suggest don of the Mafia would it not seeing as the town's uber, Gizmo/Reshiram, is now dead. Going on that and guessing that Rez has included new pokemon into the fold, Reshiram's opposite would be Zekrom who is a dragon/electric pokemon but also a legendary which would fit the role for a Mafia member. All musing of course but anyone see anything in this?

Edited by Ganepark32

Right. So thank god I'm alive (sorry gizmo). Seeing as I WAS ONLY FUCKING RIGHT yesterday can we please trust my now? Here's the thing. dan-likes-trees and Diageo are almost definitely mafia. Neither of them were willing to vote for Cube for ages and ages despite it being the consensus, giving rubbish excuses like 'he talks so we should keep him alive to make the game more fun'.

They voted for Cube right at the end, probably after Cube spoke to all his mafia buddies and told them that some of them should vote for him to make them look more innocent. At the moment I'm not sure which is more dangerous, but seeing as I've been suspicious of Diageo from the start...

Vote: Diageo

If anyone has anything better/any info then come forward and I'll change my vote, but at the moment I'm suspicious of the two of them, and to a lesser extent Eenuh. Her excuse for not voting for Cube and voting for Jimbob instead was that two days ago Jonnas had voted for Jimbob and then Jimbob had voted for Jonnas straight back. Suspicious perhaps, but not when there's a better lead to follow. Anyway.

In other news, why has Dannyboy the Dane not posted for days on end?

I was away pretty much all of yesterday, and otherwise I simply haven't had anything interesting to add. I've been following the game, but haven't felt I could contribute with anything. Besides, people who have seen me play before know that I am always careful and hesitant about voting for people, something which has in the past led people to wrongly believe I was mafia.

edit: just thought of something. Rummy has two votes. Would suggest don of the Mafia would it not seeing as the town's uber, Gizmo/Reshiram, is now dead. Going on that and guessing that Rez has included new pokemon into the fold, Reshiram's opposite would be Zekrom who is a dragon/electric pokemon but also a legendary which would fit the role for a Mafia member. All musing of course but anyone see anything in this?

EDIT: Sounds like an interesting theory. You might be on to something here.

Yes I do have two votes, but that's it. I'm town and have no other powers(well, I have one but it'll only effect when I'm targetted, and we'll see what good that is when it happens, as this is only my second mafia I don't know how it works). I should have thought a double vote is not really all that mafia, especially compared to some other powers. Don't mafia have like night killing and stuff?

You're also not the first to draw attention to it, but I didn't defend or draw attention to it earlier, as I think it could make me quite a serious threat to the mafia when/if our numbers dwindle and the majority is lower. In fact, I'd say it's making me a target already judging by the last two posts.

Well, if I told you then I'd lose any protection I have from the mafia. It's just something that'll happen once I'm targetted. I realise such vagueness makes me an easy scapegoat to peg as mafia, but to be too upfront might make them want to take me out, so I'm playing this close atm.

Okay, first of all, it seems quite a bit happened while I was away.

Second, I was voting for Jimbob out of inactivity. I understand where Eenuh was coming from (she had pretty much my opinion at the time), so I don't think she's mafia just because of that.

Third, I don't think Rummy is evil solely because of the double vote. Also, if Gizmo/Reshiram didn't have double vote, why would Zekrom?

Fourth, Ganepark had something on Jayseven (now Dyson) and I'm willing to believe him (he was the first one to come up with the "Electric Mafia" theory)

Vote: Dyson

Gosh, lots to catch up on!! Bit embarassed for being duped by Cube, has to be said. Apologies to Nintendohut, I'll go with you for the moment as you seem to have a vague idea of who's what

vote: Diageo

Not particularly relevant, but surely this small blue-red mafia pokemon in the writeup suggests that the mafia isn't entirely electric?

Edit: I'd like to hear from Raining Again on who she targetted on night 3. I'll explain why later..

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Well, if I told you then I'd lose any protection I have from the mafia. It's just something that'll happen once I'm targetted. I realise such vagueness makes me an easy scapegoat to peg as mafia, but to be too upfront might make them want to take me out, so I'm playing this close atm.

Would it be bad for whoever targeted you?

Fourth, Ganepark had something on Jayseven (now Dyson) and I'm willing to believe him (he was the first one to come up with the "Electric Mafia" theory)

Vote: Dyson

Well I targetted Dyson and got knocked out, if that means anything..?

I'm not gonna be too quick to vote for dyson though, as someone else may have targetted me..

Well I targetted Dyson and got knocked out, if that means anything..?

I'm not gonna be too quick to vote for dyson though, as someone else may have targetted me..

Ok coolio: my power, if you can call it that, is getting vague scraps of info every night, and for that night it was 'RainingAgain effected a yellow dog'.

Yellow dog probably = Raikou

Raikou = Electric

Dyson = One of the mafia? Thoughts?

Either that or you were knocked out by said yellow dog.

A dog was mentioned in the write-up from last night, watching from the bushes. But it didn't attack... is that someone else?

Also: Ganepark, what other info have you gotten over the last few days? Apparently you have an investigative power that puts Diageo on the townie side, but if you have that power how have you been using it before tonight? And do you ever get mentioned in the write-up? The only reason I'm vaguely suspicious is that last time I was in the mafia I pretended to be an investigator and convinced the town that one of my team-mates was good. So you could be doing the same, if you see what I mean.

Either way, now that you've revealed yourself as an investigator you might as well share what you know in case you're killed (unless it makes people massive targets of course)

I'm happy to come clean if it throws any suspicions off. I have a feeling I'll be offed in the night phase anyway. I'm Oddish, a townie investigator. And I've been mentioned several times in the write up (sometimes as small/tiny green pokemon or like in night 4's write up, I believe I was referred to as a green and dark blue pokemon).

The only other info I've managed to get was the Paj was a neutral on the first night phase (I was one of 4 people targetting him :laughing:) and that Diageo is a townie (which I got during night 4). On night 2, I targetted Jayseven and from what came back to me, there was a flash of light and my power failed so I got nothing (which is why I've expressed suspicions of him and now Dyson, presuming Dyson has merely taken over pokemon and role). And on night 3, I targetted MoogleViper but it sounds as though I was paralyzed doing so and couldn't move until the morning, getting no info.

That's all I've managed to gleam from the game so far. Other than that, however, I think the electric mafia is pretty much confirmed now (Rez helped confirm that).

Think Dyson is a good route to follow as he seems to have simply replaced J7 which keeps him in role and pokemon that I tried to target but got flashed, and there seems to be more info on that coming now as it sounds like he may be Raikou.

Rummy is also another one because of the two votes he counts for. I believe I'm right in thinking each side only gets 1 uber, and that the two votes is reserved for that kind of role so with Gizmo gone, I'd wager Rummy has to be don of the Mafia. With Gizmo being Reshiram, it's plausible Rez is using the known legendaries for Black/White for this game and doing so would mean Rummy would have to be Gizmo's opposite, Zekrom who is dragon/electric, which thus makes Rummy culpable.

There, all my info/musings in one place again. If this is right in anyway, then I honestly don't expect to get through the night phase. Of course, if that happens you know which avenues to take.

Edit: Sounds like the tiny red and blue pokemon that attacked Gizmo sound like a duo (which would point to Plusle and Minun as they're the only ones that could fit that description. There are no other tiny red and blue pokemon that are electric other than those two)

Edited by Ganepark32