NEurope

So I just watched episodes 1 and 2 of Misfits.

I actually loved.

Super heroics, boobs and the word "cunt". Too much awesomeness.

8.5/10 if I were to rate it. But I won't.

Any fans? No spoilers though. kthx.

Why are you talking like a 'tard?

Yeah I actually hate your style of writing and humour Rez, shut up.

I saw a bit of Misfits, it was averagely funny.

Edited by dwarf

Flippin' heck, you all finally caught up??? I saw this a year ago and told everybody on here about it, lmao. It was mostly me and dan-likes-trees who watched it though. Great series, watching it over again for the third time.

Flippin' heck, you all finally caught up??? I saw this a year ago and told everybody on here about it, lmao. It was mostly me and dan-likes-trees who watched it though. Great series, watching it over again for the third time.

*High fives*

Yeah good show innit. Apparently there's a TV film coming end of the year and everyfink. Pity about the last episode, but aside from that it's consistently great.

It also amuses me how the chav lass speaks the way she does in real life. Good stuff.

Misfits is filmed in my home town of Thamesmead. Lovely place.....

Saw the series when it was on E4 purely to see my town on the tv but actually loved the show. Looking forward to the second series. Only thing that annoyed me slightly was the chav girl... she didn't sound right. There are plenty of chavs on Thamesmead, they could have cast that better haha.

I'm looking forward to our next thunderstorm here and going to stand outside in hope of gaining super powers of some kind.

Good timing. 2 people at work recommended this to me today. You just reminded me to watch it. Seems ok so far.

I love the episode where they all have a massive orgy.

No spoilers though. kthx.

Oh, sorry man.

Anyone know if there's gonna be a series 2?

Yeah apparently Season 2 has been filmed and will be on in November. Plus a Christmas special.

Godammit I can't thank anything!

But yeah, like alot of others, I saw all this aaaaaaaages ago. I liked it, if thinking it a little too much and over the top at times. Also knew it was filmed in Thamesmead, and liked that fact muchly.

Saw this on E4 and thought it was brilliant. The time episode with the sprinter (I forget his name) was possibly the best piece of TV I saw all year.

Well all in all season 1 was absolutely amazing. I loved it. Incredibly well written and acted.

Looking forward to season 2.

Everyones probably thought/assumed this but I want to sound clever anyway;

Nathans grave and hear his thoughts, thus will be able to get help to get him out.

Anyway can't wait for season 2 which is apparently in November.

Well all in all season 1 was absolutely amazing. I loved it. Incredibly well written and acted.

Looking forward to season 2.

Everyones probably thought/assumed this but I want to sound clever anyway;

Nathans grave and hear his thoughts, thus will be able to get help to get him out.

Anyway can't wait for season 2 which is apparently in November.

Yeah, I posted that theory as well when the Rate The Last TV Show thread wasn't locked! :D

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Season 2 in November. YES!

I KNOW RIGHT! That was my reaction when I heard Nathan's voice, haha. At least that'll help me come to terms about The Inbetweeners not having another series! :cry:

Loved the trailer that was shown during Inbetweeners.

One of the tower blocks at Tavy Bridge from Thamesmead. Cleverly done. Can't wait for series 2. :)

Oh God, I watched the first series of this and thought it was one of the worst programmes I've ever seen. Stuck with the first series in the hope it would get better... It didn't. That episode with the dude who could turn back time was terrible. How many times did we see that same scene?

Will not be watching series 2.

Oh God, I watched the first series of this and thought it was one of the worst programmes I've ever seen. Stuck with the first series in the hope it would get better... It didn't. That episode with the dude who could turn back time was terrible. How many times did we see that same scene?

Will not be watching series 2.

Genuine lol.

Why is this thread not buzzing with activity?

First episode was more of the same awesome stuff. Sweet episode, very lolworthy.

Doesn't it have that insufferable cunt from Gavin & Stacey in it?

No, and Matthew Horne isn't insufferable he's awesome. Watch Romans Empire and come back to apologise.

He was also in that Lesbian Vampire Killers shite wasn't he? What's with that name eh? Isn't that a dangling modifier? How did a film title like that get past editing huh? I'll tell you; everyone involved was a bumbling fucknut.