NEurope

If I had a choice between killing Hitler or Matthew Horne I'd kill Matthew Fatty McFat Fuck Horne every time.

No, wait. I hate the other one.

Edited by Daft

Yeah, I don't know that dude too well, but he's is beshitted in my eyes by way of association with James "Anthropomorphic turd" Corden.

As a very hateful person I can't emphasise enough how stellar an achievement it is for me to be not able to even fathom enough hate for James Corden.

I judge people who find him funny.

Nobody finds him funny. Other than in that "ooh, that's a bit funny isn't it?" kind of sense. As someone whose capacity for hate dwarfs most anyone else's, I corroborate your evaluation of this most heinous of... I can't even think of a pronoun that would not be besmirched by his grammatical association with it.

The only thing I see about James Cordon on this forum / general internet is what a nob he is. While I completely agree, I think we can safely assume everyone's hatred of him without having to state it every time.

Anyway, Misfits, was awesome. So many lol moments too 'can we stop killing our probation workers?!'

The preview trailer thing for the next episode looks similarly awesome too.

The only thing I see about James Cordon on this forum / general internet is what a nob he is. While I completely agree, I think we can safely assume everyone's hatred of him without having to state it every time.

No. We must state it every time. Lest we forget.

Anyway, Misfits, was awesome. So many lol moments too 'can we stop killing our probation workers?!'

The preview trailer thing for the next episode looks similarly awesome too.

Yeah, t'was ace.

I loved it when they killed their third community officer.

Edited by Daft

(Potential carefulment in terms of spoilers)

But yes. I do agree.

(And off topic, Matthew Horne is good. Romans Empire was excellent, like a British version of Arrested Development)

I thought the rule with spoilers was if it's been on TV then we're cool. I'll spoiler the last thing just in case.

Why is this thread not buzzing with activity?

First episode was more of the same awesome stuff. Sweet episode, very lolworthy.

Daymn! When was the first episode on? What nights/channel so I don't miss it again? I'm too lazy to go check a tvguide :p

That episode was brilliant, I loved it. I knew that would happen though (the obvious mystery) as I think most of us did. I laughed at the Simon/Alisha scene, he looked seriously awkward! But yeah, I can't wait for next week's, it's great to see it back on!

Daymn! When was the first episode on? What nights/channel so I don't miss it again? I'm too lazy to go check a tvguide :p

Thursday for new episodes bled. E4 10:00PM. 1 hour duration. Channel.

Well after saying I wasn't going to watch it, I did.

I did actually quite enjoy it even if it was incredibly predictable. The whole thing about getting led to his grave was poorly done though, a paper plane from miles away and also that guy has come out of nowhere.

My only other major gripe is that there is no way anyone would come so quickly from a BJ.

I did actually quite enjoy it even if it was incredibly predictable. The whole thing about getting led to his grave was poorly done though, a paper plane from miles away and also that guy has come out of nowhere.

A) He obviously has powers, which explains the plane.

B) He hasn't come out of nowhere, he's clearly the BMX guy.

Amazing. I love this series so much.

Rumour has it it might be remade for America. No chance it'll retain any of its charm.

Rumour has it it might be remade for America. No chance it'll retain any of its charm.

I hope not! America would probably make it Heroes-like and fuck it up after the first season! :mad:

...but yeah, great episode tonight. I really enjoyed it!

Agreed, I just love how they keep coming up with both ideas for powers, and ideas about how to use them. It's brilliant! Hoping to see more of the other characters in teh next few weeks, we've done the quiet guy (Barry) and the Irish twat, so the other three will hopefully get a look in over the next few episodes. Is that how they did it last series? I seem to remember each character having an episode...

Agreed, I just love how they keep coming up with both ideas for powers, and ideas about how to use them. It's brilliant! Hoping to see more of the other characters in teh next few weeks, we've done the quiet guy (Barry) and the Irish twat, so the other three will hopefully get a look in over the next few episodes. Is that how they did it last series? I seem to remember each character having an episode...

True, it looks like it might be Alisha's turn next week.

...oh and by the way, his name is Simon. Nathan (the Irish twat) calls him Barry either to wind him up or because he genuinely forgets. :)

Oh I know but it was late last night and I couldn't remember their names. I did remember his nickname though and thought it was funny so went for it :)

Another awesome episode. This has to be the best thing on television, by far.

Another awesome episode. This has to be the best thing on television, by far.

Do you reckon? I really wasn't sure, especially with the

Nathan being from the future thing. It all felt way too Heroes. It's borrowed from it before and it's similar by nature but it just felt like such a massive cliche of a storyline. But then by the end my mind was moderately changed..

Plus the Tattooist felt even more freak-of-the-week that usual.

Also, like to throw it out there, Alisha is insanely hot..

Still, as usual it's so fucking stylish and well acted that I loved it anyway.

It wasn't original in Heroes and it wasn't original in this but I like how they've done it (bring it in real slowly) and Alisha plays of well with it.

If anything it was ripping on Nolan's Batman with the music and his hideout, even how he poses, how he brings Alisha back to his 'Batcave' in his arms.

Yeah, the tattoo guy was a bit freak-of-the week but the consequences were pretty entertaining. :heh: I loved how his power worked. It would be cool if he featured again.

I forgiving of the time travel thing, and almost any weak plot points, because it's witty and stylish. It swings between being funny and dark pretty effortlessly and it couldn't come from any other country. I was thinking about them wanting to remake it for America and it would just be a different show completely. It's a shame it hasnb't got a much wider audience. Much better than most the crap that's on in America.

I am beyond happy to see its rating have actually gone up in this season.

Edited by Daft

there abilities will evolved later on because it seem that future Simon has new powers?

Yeah, that's what it seemed to hint at. Although their powers being fairly limited grounds it somewhat so I hope they don't go too crazy if they do.

I wonder if we'll ever get an explanation for the storm that caused their powers. I kind of hope not.

So many awesome bits this week.

Do not a lot of people this here? It's fucking excellent.