NEurope

I take back what I said originally about Misfits.

It is better than what I said before and can be quite funny at times.

But it's not that great.

As much as I love Mistfits I still haven't seen the last episode of season 1. :heh:

...not even sure if I watched the penultimate episode either.

I've done a U-turn Arwing style.

Misfits is now one of my favorite British TV programmes, after Inbetweeners.

I've watched the first season, which I thought was decent, but season 2 is something else.

On the latest episode, the Dad that gets angry and kills people for making advances on his Daughter; did he have the same power as that support worker that went crazy at the start of season 1?

Is there something else at play here, I find it strange for two people to have the same power. I'm thinking this is leading somewhere?

Which one of you is Cunti?

Edited by The Lillster

Glad you're enjoying it!

I am dude, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

The main story gets a little bit more interesting, each episode.

I've gotten used to the characters now, Nathan is hilarious and even the chavy girl is alright.

The athletic guy seems a bit boring.

I've done a U-turn Arwing style.

Misfits is now one of my favorite British TV programmes, after Inbetweeners.

I've watched the first season, which I thought was decent, but season 2 is something else.

On the latest episode, the Dad that gets angry and kills people for making advances on his Daughter; did he have the same power as that support worker that went crazy at the start of season 1?

Is there something else at play here, I find it strange for two people to have the same power. I'm thinking this is leading somewhere?

Which one of you is Cunti?

As you may have gathered, the powers suit the character's personality (Simon's invisible because he feels alone, Kelly mindreads because she cares what people think of her, etc.). I don't think they both had the same power because the social worker's eyes turned bluey-white and he just grunted. The reason why he was like that is because he was always angry with people treating him with disrespect. The father naturally must be overprotective over his daughter and so when he finds out about her getting boyfriends, he gets angry because he doesn't want to see her hurt and kills them.

At least I think that anyway.

But yeah, awesome series.

Not read the thread as I'm catching up on the whole of the series atm, just halfway through this weird GTA Ep, but I gotta say...misfits is still fucken awsum!

I've gotten used to the characters now, Nathan is hilarious and even the chavy girl is alright.

The athletic guy seems a bit boring.

Yeah, I don't think he's had great story lines. I guess there's only so much you can do with six episodes a season. I did love his time travel episode in the first season, that was stand out for me. Would be nice to see him utilised a bit more, maybe they need to evolve his power a bit or summit.

Yeah, Kelly used to annoy me a lot but now I like her - she gives good lip. And Nathan, some brilliant lines. :D

Finally fucking caught up yesterday.

One of the best tv shows out of Britain ever, let alone bringing in any genre considerations.

The realism of dialogue and jokes - its practically more realistic than The Inbetweeners! The direction and style is fucking impeccable....crystal clear cameras/film whatever, and then the off shot blur....etc etc.

Inventive story telling and ways of doing powers in an interesting way.

Its just fucking amazing, I love the shit out of it. Them all in costumes this episode was amazing. :p

Yes, there was a massive reset but I loved the ending. Also, the opening was brilliant.

I thought it was kind of a shame Simon didn't go back in time with Curtis so he could keep his memories of the event. Seems like that was some major character development just pissed away.

Nathan was brilliant yet again.

'The Invisible Cunt'

Oh and the came, puked and shit himself at the same time thing had me in stitches.

After the Muller Man turned Nathan into a vegetable, I wonder if someone killed Nathan, when he comes back would he be normal again or still in his vegetable state?

Edited by The Lillster

Yes, there was a massive reset but I loved the ending. Also, the opening was brilliant.

I thought it was kind of a shame Simon didn't go back in time with Curtis so he could keep his memories of the event. Seems like that was some major character development just pissed away.

I really wanted to see Simon and Alisha get together and I've been waiting since the episode where Future Simon died and then when they do, they reset it. As you said, it felt like a major reset on the character development! Other than that...

A fantastic episode and a brilliant series. I can't wait to see Sunday's episode!

I thought they might just kill Kelly off, but when teleporty-heart-transplant girl was dead you knew.

I thought Curtis being lactose intolerant would just mean he'd off the guy as opposed to going all rewind. They need to expand his powers. They're just too limited at the moment.

I thought they might just kill Kelly off, but when teleporty-heart-transplant girl was dead you knew.

I thought Curtis being lactose intolerant would just mean he'd off the guy as opposed to going all rewind. They need to expand his powers. They're just too limited at the moment.

Pretty unlikely they would kill off one of the main characters, it had to be the rewind, it's all he's good for really, his character (what there is of it) doesn't really do much apart from that.

After the Muller Man turned Nathan into a vegetable, I wonder if someone killed Nathan, when he comes back would he be normal again or still in his vegetable state?

It would depend on the way he was killed....and specifically if the mozzerella remained in place. I.e. stabbed in the heart, he'd probably heal into a vegetive state still...but having his brains blown out...I mean if it dislodged the mozzerella then he should be fine.

Great episode.

Lacto-kenesis is just fucking genius.

It would depend on the way he was killed....and specifically if the mozzerella remained in place. I.e. stabbed in the heart, he'd probably heal into a vegetive state still...but having his brains blown out...I mean if it dislodged the mozzerella then he should be fine.

Great episode.

I thought this as well. I thought it was quite silly for like 20 seconds and then decided it was original and awesome. It kind of reminded me of the South Park episode 'Coon and friends' and Mintberry Crrrrunch!

That episode was amazing, I don't even care about the lost character development or anything. And milk guy made such an awesome villain.

Lactator (Lactord) is a much better name for him

Misfits = Awesome, Been watching all the episodes the past couple of weeks, and as many have said..one of the best super hero shows ever, hell it's better than Heroes and it has less episodes per season,it surpasses it, though there are some weird abilities (milk, the GTA guy wtf) Can't wait to see Christmas episode

Lactator (Lactord) is a much better name for him

Misfits = Awesome, Been watching all the episodes the past couple of weeks, and as many have said..one of the best super hero shows ever, hell it's better than Heroes and it has less episodes per season,it surpasses it, though there are some weird abilities (milk, the GTA guy wtf) Can't wait to see Christmas episode

I've gone off Heroes now. I have no idea how either. Since Season 3, I haven't been bothered when normally, I was obsessed with the show. However with Misfits, I've been obsessed. I loved what one of my friends said to me the other day, he said "I was going to call you at 10 but I knew you wouldn't answer because of Misfits being on", made me lol.

Great episode.

That's a complete guess isn't it?

If he got shot, would the bullet not pop out of him so that he can revive?I think a reset is just as good of a theory.

That's a complete guess isn't it?

I consider myself to know a thing or two about super powers in fiction. :p

If he broke his leg and then died would he come back with a broken leg? Or would he have to die from the broken leg for it to heal?

If he broke his leg and then died would he come back with a broken leg? Or would he have to die from the broken leg for it to heal?

Well from the way it looks in the show, he only recovers from death, not Wolverine style.