NEurope

Well they're doing shots with him in it to phase in his replacement on the E4 site before the next series. Though if they're doing that, why not just an episode instead, cause folk'll end up missing it and going "What the hell?" anyway.

Tbh, Misfits got shit towards the end of S2 anyway. Buying and selling powers? Selling immortality for £2000? I know he's meant to be thick but, come on. Also there was a huge plot hole between the last and second to last episode, where they didn't bother to explain when Simon learned the truth about Alisha and his future self (it happened in the previous episode, but then time was undone).

Nah, we figured that out I think. Look back through the thread, there was a whole big discussion about it :)

Not really :heh: there was never a conclusion other than "she must've told him during those 3 months".

Does it really affect your enjoyment of the show?

Here's an explanation, there's someone else with super powers and he alters reality so it makes complete sense.

Yes. It really affected my enjoyment of the show. That's why the term "plot hole" exists. It breaks the illusion for a moment, akin to seeing a boom mic in the shot. It is like people running upstairs in slasher films or the Terminator leaving his arm behind at the end of T2.

Yes. It really affected my enjoyment of the show. That's why the term "plot hole" exists. It breaks the illusion for a moment, akin to seeing a boom mic in the shot. It is like people running upstairs in slasher films or the Terminator leaving his arm behind at the end of T2.

Maybe it'll be explained in S3. Maybe someone will go back in time (would say Curtis but since the whole 'buying and selling powers' thing is happening, you never know now) and we'll see it.

Not wanting to watch any of those, do you know when S3 is due? Only very recently caught up on the last few episodes of S2. Think I saw what Shorty was talking about, quite annoying indeed.

Rummy, I think the first link is only available online since the title says "Misfits Online: Vegas Baby" but the other one is the season three trailer so I wouldn't click on the second link if you don't want to know what's coming up.

I thought Vegas Baby was pretty funny and I'm really going to miss Nathan, I hope he comes back soon but I know not to hold my breath for that. I hope Rudi is a good replacement.

MASSIVE BUMP.

That episode was so fantastically ridiculous. So many great gross out moments. Could only have happened on Misfits.

Lacking the overarching plot that the second series had but can't say I'm complaining too much.

It's little more like season one but I'm cool with that for now. Absolutely loved this episode. Also, Rudy is excellent. I don't miss Nathan at all.

Right, first of all, Rudi > Nathan. I didn't think it was possible considering Nathan's funny but Rudi is a lot better in my opinion. Last night's episode proved that.

Secondly, adoring this series already. The first two episodes have been brilliant and I love their new powers, especially Kelly's and I can't wait for her episode to come out. I also can't wait to see what Alisha's power is (if she's said it, I forgot so could someone remind me?)

Alisha can step into anyone's shoes (i.e. see what they can see).

Basically, she has empathy.

All the new powers are crap-tastic. Who would choose turning into a girl over time-travel? 30 second precognition over invisibility? And what the hell good did seeing through the killers eyes do to help them in the first ep?

I guess I'm alone in thinking the new season is totally poor in comparison to the original.

All the new powers are crap-tastic. Who would choose turning into a girl over time-travel? 30 second precognition over invisibility? And what the hell good did seeing through the killers eyes do to help them in the first ep?

I guess I'm alone in thinking the new season is totally poor in comparison to the original.

Yup you are :P.

I thought the new powers were additional?

In a show about people with powers? I guess that's where the show went downhill for me, when they realised that being vulgar got more people interested than being creative. Remember the Pilot episode? With the zombie-eyed psycho probation worker? Compare that to freak-of-the-week blondie in the first ep of season 3 and it's just a joke.

The powers they originally had reflected their subconsciousness; Kurtis wished he could change his past (time travel), Nathan thought he was invincible (so he was), Alisha wanted to be lusted after, Simon felt invisible and Kelly worried about what everyone thought of her.

Now they have powers that they consciously chose. Simon can see into the future to become the person he's 'meant' to be, Kelly thought being a rocket scientist would make people think more of her, Alisha has a power to empathise. And Kurtis, well that's the only one they had left (at least that's what he says - it probably reflects his desire to be someone else).

And then there's Rudy, who hasn't swapped his power so his still reflects his subconscious.

It's a show about people, and they happen to have powers. Just like Battlestar Galactica was a show about people, which happened to be set in space.

It is creative and it's well written. The show's strength is precisely because it isn't about powers. If you want crap like that, (re)watch Heroes. I'm not really sure why you're expecting anything else. It's clearly never really been about the powers.

Got to say, Kehinde Fadipe (who played the female Kurtis) was absolutely bang on. She's definitely the sixth Misfit.

It really helped her out with the FOTW in episode 1.

"She's going to kill us"

"She's here to kill us"

Did anyone see the "next time on Misfits" thing at the end? What is with all the guns and the Nazi stuff?