Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Trips, Do we have any planned?

Jimbob

Hopefully I'm going to Oradour, or Oradour-sur-glane in august with my parents, its a chilling place, but pretty awesome to go visit apparently. So that'll be a nice trip!

Otherwise - nah, I was going to scotland next week but its fallen through so I may make a plan to go next year.

I'm going to Alton Towers next Monday, Then next Saturday going to Thorpe Park,

then the monday after i'm going to Glasgow for 3 days with the girlfriend to meet her family there.

biggest thing for me since download festival this year though is happening this saturday.

tickets.jpg

Oh My Shit :)

I'm not going on any trips this year. Don't have anyone to go with. Kind of sucks. But i'm used to not having yearly holidays and stuff. Growing up my family only ever took us on 2 holidays, and neither of them were outside of Britain.

• 2 weeks later...

So we are moving into the final stages of our plan. We have a 7 day itinerary - we cycle from Geneva to Milan. Camping some nights, hotel the others. There's a 1400m ascent on day 4...which is just evil.

Overall it's 275 miles with a net ascent of 2,510 meters (Most of that on Day 4).

It's kind of crazy.

As it's a title, the "Do" should be capitalised. As do the rest of the words.

Not entirely true. As far as I understand, there are different traditions in regard to the capitalization of words in titles. In long titles, like for instance whole sentences, there is a tradition of only capitalizing the first word.

Regarding the thread topic, I've just returned from a week's holiday on the small, Danish island of Bornholm. Relaxation FTW! :D