NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Experimental thread lock

What we need is...A night crew, to make threads during the early hours, to keep us owls entertained. :p

Do it yeself you lazy owl bastards. :blank:

What... the forum never was THAT active after 11pm even before the change :s

It tends to fluctuate. Some times it would be quite active around midnight, then other times it feels dead. Its never as active as it is during the daytime, but sometimes there's a bit more going on.

Haha, I was expecting that to go on for a bit longer. I think Flameboy just got bored so stopped bothering. :heh:

Do it yeself you lazy owl bastards. :blank:

BENNY! SCREW YOOOU!

To me it's never really been that active in the evenings, but either way it doesn't make much difference.

I do find there isn't as much discussion as before, on some threads discussion went on for pages and now threads are barely making two pages and disappearing, it seems like a waste.

How many comic book based topics do we need these days?

They're comic book readers. They need to overcompensate for their lack of a social life somehow.

Hey! :p

We didnt even make the comic costumes thread, it was originally in the main thread but got split into its own.

As many as will generate discussion, as is the aim of the forum.

Want me to make 50 anime topics?

Not particularly as only about 4 of them will be replied in. Not everything that happens in the world needs to end up on N-Europe :p

Not everything that happens in the world needs to end up on N-Europe :p

But I don't have anywhere else.

Well, considering you guys fucked me over earlier on I don't think I was being particularly out of line.

Not knowing what you mean by fucked over, you were spamming the forum regardless. Just locked threads is getting off easy imo.

I give up. You guys are too powerful for me. I'll be good from now on.

I think we could do with bringing the funny video thread back.

Comedy rainbow is NOT funny.

Well, considering you guys fucked me over earlier on I don't think I was being particularly out of line.

If in the future you feel like that give me a heads up rather than spamming. I promise I won't hold your Gleendiscretions against you :heh:

I'm okay with people calling me gay or dissing on Glee, it's just when someone creates a thread in my name from a post I made in another thread about girls it just seemed a bit dickish. Like I'm attention/sympathy seeking, so I decided to create a series of threads in tribute. I'll play nice from now on.

I'm sure that was not whoever's (Jay or Odwin, not sure who did it) intention. Rather it would have been "hey that could make an interesting discussion" and, as you can see, it went off into different directions. We weren't trying to get everyone to get out their little black books for you.

Direct all the hate at me please. I'm the insensitive clot.

The trouble is that when I thread rip I have a tendency to put what I think are funny thread titles, and then the original poster doesn't find it funny. This also happened with a Dante rip I did a while ago.

I'm sorry. I didn't do it maliciously.

On the staff board we're discussing better ways to do thread rips. I'll pay close attention. :heh:

On the staff board we're discussing better ways to do thread rips. I'll pay close attention. :heh:

What if you make the thread yourself and then rip the posts into it. Then you'll be the op.

Edited by MoogleViper