NEurope
Dante

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

I really want this as both a fan of Level 5 (well Professor Layton) and Studio Ghilibi but I'm not a fan of JRPG's especially not extremely grindy ones. So I have no idea where that leaves me....plus 60 hours is a hell of a time investment at this moment in my life.

I really want this as both a fan of Level 5 (well Professor Layton) and Studio Ghilibi but I'm not a fan of JRPG's especially not extremely grindy ones. So I have no idea where that leaves me....plus 60 hours is a hell of a time investment at this moment in my life.
I'm in exactly the same position, but have pre-ordered anyway! :p

Gametrailers Invisible Walls called it the ['go to'] RPG of this generation, so think I'll at least give it a go and hope to find it accessible!

Random observation but the topic title isn't actually correct for the English release, would someone like @Ashley mind changing it to "Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch" ?

I had the hardback guide preordered at amazon, but it seems to be OOS already despite not being released yet. ::shrug::(

I had the hardback guide preordered at amazon, but it seems to be OOS already despite not being released yet. ::shrug::(

Did you order the US or the UK book, I think they've had the US one up for preorder before but I can't seem to find it anymore, just to make sure as you can get a DLC item and it might not work if it's a US code?

ShopTo have charged me for my copy, man am I getting excited.

Damn! Mine is still sitting in preorders.

Was it the standard edition or Wizard's you went for and when did you preorder?

Same. I've ordered the Wizard edition.

Did you order the US or the UK book, I think they've had the US one up for preorder before but I can't seem to find it anymore, just to make sure as you can get a DLC item and it might not work if it's a US code?

Yeah, the familiar you get with the guide doesn't work here in Europe according to Gaf.

Was it the standard edition or Wizard's you went for and when did you preorder?

Only the standard edition, money is too tight to splash out on the Wizards edition. My pre-order has been down since Autumn last year.

Shopto have started processing my Wizards Edition! Had £13.70 in credit that I didn't know about so the price is around £53 now. Bonus!

My order started processing last night, hopefully it will be shipped today.

I haven't owned a PS3 in months now, but this game ( along with a few released last year and others coming out ) has got me to buy a new one. Crazy as I have had the Wizards edition preordered since it was announced, despite not owning a PS3 at the time. I didn't want new super slim model as it looks ugly as sin and with this game being the one to push me over the edge I thought the model I chose was fitting.

photo-11.jpg

Sexy. :D

That looks gorgeous Hero and I certainly agree about the horrid cheap looking super slims, should I get a second (back-up) PS3 I may have to picking up one of those white ones. Lovely.

On topic, my Wizard's Edition has just been dispatched by shopto, really can't wait now.

My order started processing last night, hopefully it will be shipped today.

I haven't owned a PS3 in months now, but this game ( along with a few released last year and others coming out ) has got me to buy a new one. Crazy as I have had the Wizards edition preordered since it was announced, despite not owning a PS3 at the time. I didn't want new super slim model as it looks ugly as sin and with this game being the one to push me over the edge I thought the model I chose was fitting.

Sexy. :D

That looks gorgeous Hero and I certainly agree about the horrid cheap looking super slims, should I get a second (back-up) PS3 I may have to picking up one of those white ones. Lovely.

On topic, my Wizard's Edition has just been dispatched by shopto, really can't wait now.

*Comforts my Super Slim PS3*

It's alright, they're just jealous.

On a serious note, dispatch e-mail here too. Will be diving my attention between this and Neptunia mk2 share grinding as I aim for platinum.

Mine too. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

why have all yours been dispatched?!?! damn you Amazon tempting me to switch orders for exclusive familiars!

So mine was shipped from ShopTo this morning, should be arriving tomorrow. Had the hardcover guide pre-ordered from Amazon too but that doesn't seem to be comming out for another week which i think is pretty strange. The guide was more of a collectors item for me anyway.

Just a heads-up, don't forget to grab your free 'Golden Hurly' and 'Draggle' familiars.

They're now available on the PSN webstore and will probably appear on the console with the store update later. If you're a bit too excited about the game and just NEED to download them now, like me, you'll need to search the store under the familiars names as they're not listed under Ni no Kuni as yet.

:bouncy:

Should be shipped today or tomorrow, and when I come back home on Sunday I will play the shit out of it :)

Haven't been this excited for a game since...well...I actually can't remember.

Just a heads-up, don't forget to grab your free 'Golden Hurly' and 'Draggle' familiars.

They're now available on the PSN webstore and will probably appear on the console with the store update later. If you're a bit too excited about the game and just NEED to download them now, like me, you'll need to search the store under the familiars names as they're not listed under Ni no Kuni as yet.

I can't see to find them. :( I've checked the website and tried searching but nothing is showing up.

Just this minute been delivered.

Had a very brief look through the Wizard's Companion and the thing is gorgeous, worth every penny of the upgrade alone. Plushie Drippy is pretty decent too.

Now, excuse me while I disappear from these forums for another extended break ;)