Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What can my non-sexual name be?

Frank

pretty sure that this has nothing to do with sexuality but I know that ye' are nice people. Does anyone know some good names for my N-Europe profile?

It's just that 'Nintendo-master' kinda sounds like a name that a 12 year old would have :/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a bad way of thinking.

mine is Gavin Hayes.

may I ask where did chairdriver come from?

Well you could blend together your given name and your surname to create your pseudonym.

For example, take the first letter of your surname (Gavin) away and replace it with the first letter of your given name (Hayes) and use that as your username, using only what your surname has become.

Well you could blend together your given name and your surname to create your pseudonym.

For example, take the first letter of your surname (Gavin) away and replace it with the first letter of your given name (Hayes) and use that as your username, using only what your surname has become.

Havin Gayes?

Guess this fits in the sexuality thread after all.

pretty sure that this has nothing to do with sexuality but I know that ye' are nice people. Does anyone know some good names for my N-Europe profile?

It's just that 'Nintendo-master' kinda sounds like a name that a 12 year old would have :/

You could do what I did and fuse two nicknames together...did/do you have any nicknames that your friends called/call you?

You could do what I did and fuse two nicknames together...did/do you have any nicknames that your friends called/call you?

This. I have only been called Dannyboy once in my life, but I just took it up as my online name. Since it's a relatively common online name, I added "the Dane" ('cause that's what I am) and BOOM! Now I have a completely original online name.

Havin Gayes?

Guess this fits in the sexuality thread after all.

There, done.

Poor mundi, getting no thanks for actually making the joke far too subtly :P

Although he missed the "Havin" bit.

Plus he seems to be confused about surnames and given names.

Nintendo-Mastubator?

Oh wait... non-sexual... hmm in that case...

Nintendo-mass-debater

which actually kinda works 'cos it's true... it's just not that 'catchy'.

*leaves thread*

Edited by S.C.G

who knew my name was so sexual O.o

I also found some website which takes every letter of your name and rearranges it into different words.

When I put 'Gavin Hayes' into it, I got 'hand vagina'...

But there is no 'd' in your name?

You could make Yesh Vagina! But not hand vagina.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!