NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

I'm not actually from Liverpool, sooo.

Chelsea are a plastic club, and I can't stand the way they deal with things. I hate everything about them. Same with Man City.

Don't bring them in to it. :nono:

Can't believe we ended up finishing 14th after the season we've had. I knew after we lost Holden that we'd struggle - get beaten in the FA Cup semi final, then lose a few games in the league. But to lose out last six games and finish in the worst possible position we could have at the time is pathetic and it just shows how much we need to strengthen in the summer. Elmander, Cohen, Gardner, Blake, O Brien are all leaving which I'm happy about, but I don't think we'll hang on to Sturridge but it'll depend on what the new Chelsea manager will do. We need to keep hold of Al Habsi who will be back from loan from Wigan, but it'll be a struggle with Arsenal reportedly interested.

What a limp way to finish the season

Sure we have had success but I'd bet we'd have had more had Abramovich kept his nose out and let Avram Grant manage the Club the way he saw fit!

I've fixed it for you.

This man needs to return to Chelsea.

1229766798494.jpg

Chelsea are absolute fucking morons... well just the one fucking moron actually... for sacking Carlo!

Wins the double last year, finish second this year... not helped by key player injuries 1/3rd of the way through the season.

What managers are there even out there to get?!... let alone better ones!

What's the point anyway, they won't be allowed to build any relationship with the players before they're sacked too... and it's probably the most stressful managers job in football there is!

Chelsea are absolute fucking morons... well just the one fucking moron actually... for sacking Carlo!

Wins the double last year, finish second this year... not helped by key player injuries 1/3rd of the way through the season.

What managers are there even out there to get?!... let alone better ones!

What's the point anyway, they won't be allowed to build any relationship with the players before they're sacked too... and it's probably the most stressful managers job in football there is!

Not to mention the massive pay out (again) for sacking the manager. Abramovich might as well chuck his money in a burning barrel.

So Giggsy got named in the house of commons soooo everyone can say his name now. For some reason.

Edited by James

In January it seemed like our season was going to be dreadful. We were in the relegation zone, had the same points as games played and there were arguments within the squad. Things looked up when we signed Darren Bent and beat a very good Man City side 1 - 0 at home, but then things wound down a bit and relegation was a real worry.

Suddenly it's the end of the season and we're 9th in the table. Darren Bent has been an absolute revelation, well worth the £24m price tag and we end the season in fantastic form, beating Arsenal and Liverpool back to back. I'm really optimistic for next season now.

Quick note: If Aston Villa hadn't dropped any points from winning positions we would have finished second.

Quick note: If Aston Villa hadn't dropped any points from winning positions we would have finished second.

This stat is relative to every team, or similar to it. I'm sure there is some that Liverpool could come up with that would put them into the Champions League places if they won some games they were winning. etc.

And we'd have won the league..

I've fixed it for you.

This man needs to return to Chelsea.

1229766798494.jpg

Screw you Lost, that's not even funny! lol

Felt quite sorry for Avram at the time. Chelsea were one kick away from winning the Champions League Final, and one win away from winning the league.

I bet he still would have been sacked anyway.

Ah, Champions League.. what a funny competition. Haha.

Feeling quite nostalgic of the Ranieri days at the moment to be honest with you, coming back from holiday to hear we'd been bought by Abramovic, the massive media buzz surrounding it. It really did change the face of football, for better or worse.

We've announced a tour of Asia today, sold out to the money men (again). So much for Wenger putting preparation first.

Speaking of money men....New kits...

chichakit.jpg

5fgOL.jpg

N3MX4.jpg

I can really only hope that the 3rd blue kit is fake, it's pretty nasty. I'll still end up owning it though.

hey guys

i wanna see the match between barcelona and manchester this weekend.

who knows where can i can watch the game online????

I'm in canada so, no one knows anything about football..

hey guys

Justin.tv

:D

hey guys

I think there's a few places already mentioned in the topic. Try post #2209.

hey guys

Just concentrate on the Stanley Cup playoffs mate, no point in watching a meaningless game with two mickey mouse teams...

Just concentrate on the Stanley Cup playoffs mate, no point in watching a meaningless game with two mickey mouse teams...

Haha, what?

In what way are they mickey mouse teams?

Haha, what?

In what way are they mickey mouse teams?

I think the humour evades you.

hey guys

Try these.

You got any links to share, I use http://www.epl433.com/ most of the time the streams are good, but can drop a bit.

My P2P is a good one, especially if you have SopCast as well.

http://ilemi.me/ usually has most matches on.

I think the humour evades you.

Well there was nothing in the post that suggested humour - just sounded like a bitter Arsenal fan...

:heh:

Well there was nothing in the post that suggested humour - just sounded like a bitter Arsenal fan...

:heh:

I was trying to leave you undecided as to my true intention behind the post :heh:

Hodgson is now the new Liverpool manager

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!