NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

I wasn't sure what the difference was between the 'lite' option and the 'full' option, so when it came to renewing mine, I went for the the 'full' option.

Unfortunately, because of geography, it costs me roughly £200 to go and see a game and that's booking well in advance or flight prices sky rocket. It's easier for me to get to the 3pm Saturday games, but unfortunately Arsenal rarely seem play then :heh:

You'll be jealous when I say that I live pretty much live opposite the stadium then :p (though my ridiculously high rent and being a student means I can't afford to go to every game :() Think I made it to about 6 or 7 matches this season, but going to an Arsenal pub and being able to hear the match from out my window is the best alternative I guess.

Apparently Denilson has decided he wants to leave Arsenal in the summer. With that said, he's proved to be a burden rather than an Arsenal star considering the promise he showed in his early first team career, he never really seemed to take off and hopefully he'll find a team better suited to him.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Apparently Denilson has decided he wants to leave Arsenal in the summer. With that said, he's proved to be a burden rather than an Arsenal star considering the promise he showed in his early first team career, he never really seemed to take off and hopefully he'll find a team better suited to him.

Good riddance in my view, he's been useless this season. It's not exactly a position we're short in either.

Good riddance in my view, he's been useless this season. It's not exactly a position we're short in either.

Then you'll love his reason for wanting to leave.

Then you'll love his reason for wanting to leave.

Yeah, because we haven't won any trophies. It's not exactly like he's been on fire and the rest of the team is lagging behind though is it?

His comments really made me angry. He wants to leave because the team aren't winning the trophies for him.

Well his lazy attitude and sideways passing hasn't helped.

Won't be upset to see him leave.

Shame he was so troubled by Man Utd's POTY Chicharito at Old Trafford! Really impressive performance by him there. Totally shut Cole down.

I bought the new Chelsea home strip! It's great. First time I've bought a strip at launch. First time I've bought a strip myself at all actually, I've had them as xmas/birthday gifts in the past but I really fancied having one from the start.

I don't like the new strip, think I'll stick with the current one for now!

Way to go Celtic, a brilliant high to end the season on, well done to all the lads as well as Neil Lennon. May this be the start of more trophies for Celtic FC.

So I can't Imogen why, but a certain renowned footballer is currently causing a storm on Twitter concerning the injunctions!

Oh dear, will tarnish that reputation if it's true!

Well just like a famous Ryan Giggs dribble round defenders, whoever this CTB is, Twitter has managed to easily pass the injunction block!

will be interesting tomorrow if the Blackpool fans decide to name a certain footballer during the game then will Sky have to mute the sound? ;)

I think it'll be Blackpool & Birmingham going down today.

Confidence will be high at Wigan and I can see them beating Stoke 2-1

Blackpool will get hammered at Old Trafford. 4-1

Spurs to beat Birmingham 2-0

I want Blackpool to stay up. Birmingham to go down.

Ideal situation would be Wigan and Wolves to go down. Fingers crossed Blackpool stay up, I would love to see them in the Premier League again for another season! They've been a breath of fresh air and a joy to watch all season!

All I hope is that Birmingham go down. Blackpool have supposedly been a breath of fresh but Charlie Adam a-side, there squad is not of a premiership quality. I'd ideally like to see Wolves stay up as I like Mick and they've got some decent players.

I'm not fussed if Blackpool go down, I mean their the minnows, the underdog so part of me wants them to survive. But part of me is annoyed Holloway has gone from comical hero to pain in the arse. He thinks everyone is against them when quite clearly they are not. And his rants are getting old.

I just hope we turn up today and if Bolton don't mind doing us a favour, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not fussed if Blackpool go down, I mean their the minnows, the underdog so part of me wants them to survive. But part of me is annoyed Holloway has gone from comical hero to pain in the arse. He thinks everyone is against them when quite clearly they are not. And his rants are getting old.

I just hope we turn up today and if Bolton don't mind doing us a favour, I'd appreciate it.

Yeah, all this guff about Blackpool being refreshing is shite. Defending is just as much an art-form as attacking, and being abysmal at it isn't refreshing.

Blackpool staying up as things stand, sounds like Wolves have completely imploded.

If things stay as they are there will be some talking points - Park should have had a penalty and Taylor Fletcher, who was fouled for the free kick that Adam equalised from, was fagged offside. For some reason the ref ignored that (haven't seen a replay though so not sure if he really was offside - the commentators are saying he clearly was...) and gave the free kick anyway!

Yeah, all this guff about Blackpool being refreshing is shite. Defending is just as much an art-form as attacking, and being abysmal at it isn't refreshing.

Maybe so, but watching attacking football with goals is far more interesting than watching 2 teams defend which happens regularly in the Premier League. No other team goes out and attacks all the time.

Maybe so, but watching attacking football with goals is far more interesting than watching 2 teams defend which happens regularly in the Premier League. No other team goes out and attacks all the time.

Interesting football is great. But, I'm sure most teams would rather work on their defending, rather than going all out and getting smashed by other teams.

You need a balance. You can't win games by just defending, and you can't win games by going all out and defending badly. You need both. You need balance throughout the team.

Blackpool are imbalanced. Hence why they're fighting to stay up.

ARGH! cmon blackpool! rooting for the underdogs! They need to keep attacking like they were when went 2-1 up they can't defend for shit no point in sitting back.

ARGH! cmon blackpool! rooting for the underdogs! They need to keep attacking like they were when went 2-1 up they can't defend for shit no point in sitting back.

Such a shame... it was looking so good! Gotta feel bad for the own goal, kind of good that Owen sealed it. I had a quid at 40 - 1 on 3 - 2 Blackpool ha, was looking pretty good for it for a time.

I've really enjoyed them being in the premier league, probably lose half their players too. Wonder which club will pick up Adams.