NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Commons got sent off after scoring, already on a yellow card, scored then ran to the crowed and hugged them, then 2nd yellow and off.

Lennon is getting alot of shit.

What I found amusing was I think It was Lennon saying Hearts played with no effort when Rangers thumped them 4-0, yet Celtic went there and rolled over them with just as much ease....so it appears it is just generally the gulf in class between Rangers / Celtic and the next best team in the league.

also watched Barcelona v Levante last night, well bits of it anyway. Barcelona defensively were a shambles, if they played like that in the Champions League final, as a United fan i'd be very happy.

Broke earlier, but it's brilliant news for Liverpool fans.

The King has signed a 3 year contract, as has Steve Clarke. Was obvious he was getting the job, just a question of when.:D

I think it is shocking what the Celtic manager is having to go through. Can't believe scum like that think it is acceptable to do such things in this day and age. This prolonged tirade of abuse is just wrong.

Nothing can condone that level of behaviour. It's not really bad for Scottish football, but football in general. It's a shame that the sport gets a bad rep for fan's behaviour, such as this.

Impressive of Swansea to keep the play off semi final in the balance, lost a man within 2 minutes yet still held Forest to a 0-0 draw.

So I just heard Alex Ferguson is getting charged for improper conduct after he made comments about Howard Webb before their match against Chelsea last weekend.

The comment he made was: "He's the best man for the job."

What a freaking joke.

The rules are you cannot speak about the ref prior to the game, good or bad. He knows the rules, he has broke them enough.

Carlo Ancelotti pre-match: "I don't want to put pressure on the referee. Howard Webb is a fantastic referee."

Oh well.

Manchester United are the 2010/2011 Champions, they nearly lost the game but a potentially soft penalty dispatched by Rooney was enough to cancel out Bret Emerton's 20th minute opener. Blackburn looked happy to settle for the draw.

Hope City stuff the rugby team today, would be a victory against their horrible style of football.

Typical that Man Utd need to be given a penalty to win the league.

Got the Cup Final on now, really doesn't feel like Cup Final day with all the league matches on before it. Really don't know who I want to win, dislike both.

Tony Pulis, what a twat, changed out of his suit and into his trackies and baseball cap before the match has even kicked off. Can't stand the man.

Pennant is pretty lucky to still be playing..

I went over on my ankle in a similar way to him last month and it done plenty of damage :hmm: I'm currently out of action for several weeks..

Pennant is pretty lucky to still be playing..

I went over on my ankle in a similar way to him last month and it done plenty of damage :hmm: I'm currently out of action for several weeks..

Maybe that's cos you're a wuss :heh:

Good win for Wolves today, we might just stay up with a little more luck.

Good win for Wolves today, we might just stay up with a little more luck.

I was gutted to see Wolves won today as it means that Blackpool are all but relegated! They're going to need something very special to stay up.

Chuffed with the win today. Over the course of the season, we've been a mixture of great at home and poor away. But, we were still picking up points away, even if they were draws. Really happy. The future looks bright as well, with both Hernandez and Smalling doing really well this season. :)

City winning the FA Cup has put a bit of a downer on today, though. :heh:

The King will put us back on top. I'll give it 2 years. I'm sure Fergies shiting himself, seeing as he has never got more points than him when he's been manager of Liverpool.

The King will put us back on top. I'll give it 2 years. I'm sure Fergies shiting himself, seeing as he has never got more points than him when he's been manager of Liverpool.

I know Liverpool fans are optimistic, but it's the shame shit every season. ;)

Also, why would Fergie be shitting himself? The scary thing is that his United team this season have beaten everybody else without playing out of their skin, without having a consistent midfield and with a poor away record. It's everybody else who should be scared. Look at the first half against Chelsea, or Blackpool away second half. When United are on form, they are unbeatable.

Proper awful cup, I can't even say lesser of two evils won. But Man City probably deserved it on the day.

But this time everythings in place. Proper owners/financial backing, meaning we can actually buy players. Some top youth coming through. Such as Kelly, Flanagan, Robinson, Spearing. Then there is the ones who are doing well in the reserves and u18s (Suso, Coady, Sterling, and many more).

Compare that to Scums situation financially, do you believe there will be money to spend? I'm not sure there will be.

But this time everythings in place. Proper owners/financial backing, meaning we can actually buy players. Some top youth coming through. Such as Kelly, Flanagan, Robinson, Spearing. Then there is the ones who are doing well in the reserves and u18s (Suso, Coady, Sterling, and many more).

Compare that to Scums situation financially, do you believe there will be money to spend? I'm not sure there will be.

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

Ah yes, May the return of optimism.

I know United played well against us (Chelsea) Fierce Link but we didn't play well at all. If both teams play at their best, I fancy us.

It's been a crazy season I must say, no team has really shone above any others but United have undoubtedly been the best overall. I'm glad that we managed to pull back a late surge after that awful run we had.

I hope Ancelotti stays, it'd be Bice for us to have a manager that lasts for a change!