NEurope
Retro_Link

Kirby's Epic Yarn

I'd be surprised if Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kirby's Epic Yarn are released in the same quarter.

Yes, that would be overkill. I expect Donkey Kong Country to be the big Xmas November release, while Kirby is out in February/March.

The game is coming out in October.

In the US at least....still not confirmed for Europe in 2010 and judging by the earlier posts..the date points to early 2011 (which in my opinion is daft, seeing as we already have the dissapointment of Zelda not making 2010).

We have a good 2010 line up...but again things are looking very sparse in the first-party epic single player games for Wii in Q4.

2011 for Europe confirmed. Bit of a disgrace really. This means America will get a first-party title when Europe get Kirby! Lets hope thats not Zelda, ay? :nono:

Indeed, sad news :(

Lets hope they make it up to us by having exclusive knitted Kirby plushies free with every copy of the game.

As much as I'd love to have Kirby sitting under my Xmas tree come Dec 25th, there's far too much for me to play through already. It'll make next year start with a bang anyway. It's not like we have much else for Q1 2011 to look forward to. Yet....

NoE seem terrified of releasing games too close together.

Understandly so, when you look at this year's releases you have Metroid Other M which has a nice window of opportunity for itself.

Then you have the complete f*ck up with Goldeneye on Nov 2nd, Black Ops on Nov 9th and the possibility of Conduit 2 in and around the same time period.

With Donkey Kong Returns being the big Christmas platform game I wouldn't have wanted Kirby to go up against that.

Also, there is Wii Party and Mario Sports Mix for the casual audience. I think Nintendo have done the right thing moving Kirby back, I hope they do the same for Goldeneye and give it a month's space around Black Ops.

*Touches pants*

My God, .......HE'S RIGHT!

PANTS ALSO FEELS LIKE GRASS!

Edited by Fused King

There's a snake in the grass!

..no wait.. just a worm.. with a beard :eek:

Edited by nekunando

Come on, it'll be translated from American to English for us. So immature. :p

It feels like....trousers?

To go with that Japanese trailer, the game is out in Japan on Oct. 14th. Seems like NoE really are dropping the ball with this one seeing as the game is clearly ready for an end of year release.

To go with that Japanese trailer, the game is out in Japan on Oct. 14th. Seems like NoE really are dropping the ball with this one seeing as the game is clearly ready for an end of year release.

Well I've been hearing reports circulate that NoE are planning to fill in by finally releasing ExciteBots.

Haha, no. Could you imagine?