N-Europe

E3 wii speculation thread 2010 edition

darkjak

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if it's possible and where you can watch the Nintendo E3 live stream on the Wii? I see Nintendo's E3 site( http://e3.nintendo.com ) but not sure if I need to use the PC.

You'll probably need to wait until it starts to find out what Nintendo are using to show the stream. Does Youtube still work on the Wii, you might be able to watch it at http://www.youtube.com/e3 if it does?

A NEW DONKEY KONG GAME?!

If this turns out to be just a rumour I may just top myself. And what do you guys suggest as the best place to view the conference? I think I went with Nintendo's own servers last year!

I'll be sure to join in the chatroom this time too!

For now, I'm going to get some more stars on Galaxy, see you all at 5! >.<

and so it begins... Vitality games :nono:

OK hold on. There's nothing wrong with the idea it's just nintendo showed off a stupid version of it last year. I assume it's been completely redesigned...

You'd hope.

Don't forget to JOIN the N-EUROPE CHATROOM tonight!

Will do. Microsofts conference are usually boring as fuck, this year was the funniest ever, so surely nintendo will top this. Can't wait!

so any last minute predictions?:D go on list yours out so we can laugh our asses off at how wrong we are in 3 hours time?

1: PIkmin 3 will be shown

2: doneky kong wil be shown as rumoured

3: viatality will feature a design and will still be just as shit as we expected

4: paper mario 4

5: I believe goldeneye will get a mention at the nintendo conference

6: they have 2 hours now so MORE bragging about sales and more bar charts

7: wii play demonstration( i hope to god not though)

8: Cammie will still be depressed :)

9: Legend of zelda will blow our minds. Impossible to predict anything to do with it. I will say that link will have some ability to fly in this. No idea how though. I'll ad more of i think of them.

One of the guess games may be shown behind closed doors like smash bros brawl was a few years ago.

Edited by mcj metroid
Automerged Doublepost

so any last minute predictions?:D go on list yours out so we can laugh our asses off at how wrong we are in 3 hours time?

Miyamoto appears on stage dressed as Tingle by floating down from the ceiling attached to a giant red balloon.

Tingle, tingle!

Koolha Limpa!

Shooooow trailer!

These are the magical word Tingle has created himself. Don't Steal them.

Trailer for The Legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Tingle is shown.