NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

I'm quite surprised that Nintendogs wasn't higher. Saying that it will probably hang around more than some of the others.

May be because it's mostly hardcore early adopters that are willing to pay the price, most of which would rather be playing Street Fighter.

I'm pretty sure it does carry on playing if you have headphones plugged in...

damn, I should have thought of that.... can't find my headphones anyway ::shrug:

Anyone else think we should have a separate forum for 3DS and normal DS?!

Does anyone have a 3DS release schedule?

Na, as the DS will be dead by the end of the year, it makes more sense to keep them together

Staff discussed this, we decided the Handheld Forum will suffice :awesome:

i'm hearing a lot of good things about 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors

doesn't look like it's getting a release over here. same with Monster Tale.

i'm hearing a lot of good things about 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors

doesn't look like it's getting a release over here. same with Monster Tale.

This + Radiant Historia.

All USA? :weep:

Say, I've had a pleasant surprise the other day.

I was testing some DS-games on my 3DS, and to my most pleasant surprise, Mart 64 DS was fully playable with the analogueslider. No more crappy D-pad or touchscreen, but full-on analogue control! =p

That, and the fact that you can turn of the upscaling by holding down select and start when starting the game for extra sharpness. But everybody knew that, right?

I haven't tried any DS games on my 3DS yet.

Does it add anything to the activity log, or does it just ignore them like the Wii with GameCube games?

I haven't tried any DS games on my 3DS yet.

Does it add anything to the activity log, or does it just ignore them like the Wii with GameCube games?

It adds them and has some time listing yeah

That, and the fact that you can turn of the upscaling by holding down select and start when starting the game for extra sharpness. But everybody knew that, right?

How can you turn it on? It has always been off from the start...

Does this make your screens tiny?

Coz i just tried it and the colours look no better and the screens are like GB Micro size.

::shrug:

GAME were told to buy Nintendo 3DS consoles and games from supermarket rival Tesco on launch night to sell them in-store as pre-owned.

:s

game are scum

GAME were told to buy Nintendo 3DS consoles and games from supermarket rival Tesco on launch night to sell them in-store as pre-owned.

:s

game are scum

Yes, yes they are.

And why would anybody buy pre-owned from GAME when their pre-owned prices are the most laughable thing i've ever seen.

They are a joke.

Not all stores were made to do it. It was optional.

But meh. If Tesco are gonna sell them so low so that another store can make a profit out of it, they're the foolish ones. GAME are clever for capitalizing on it.

I cant wait for the day that GAME go bankrupt

Well I don't know about bankrupt but I guess if it all goes download only/cloud based, they'll have to shut up shop as they won't survive on hardware sales alone.

And personally, I'm not looking forward to either of those two influencing factors.

I cant wait for the day that GAME go bankrupt

Which will mean some of us will lose our jobs ;) everyone in my store thought that email was horrible and chose to ignore it. We weren't forced to go out and do that.

Yes. It's horrible. People will go in to buy a pre-owned 3DS and get given a brand new one instead.

Nintendo aren't expecting any stock problems anyway so GAME will likely end up having to sell them at a reduced price anyway.

Yes. It's horrible. People will go in to buy a pre-owned 3DS and get given a brand new one instead.

That what I was thinking. I thought I must be misunderstanding something, because I can't see the moral problem.

Besides, if GAME shut down, where would I go to use StreetPass?