N-Europe

Portal 2

Dante

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kotaku wrote an article about that (... of course they did). They said Nolan North was in too many games because he was in Portal 2. Except they didn't recognize his voice and didn't even realize that he was in the game until they saw the credits.

It was a very stupid article.

Anybody on PSN or Steam want to help me out getting the last 3 trophies?

Triple Crown Solve 3 co-op chambers in the Mass and Velocity course in under 60 seconds each.

Still Alive Complete course 4 with niether you or your co-op partner dying.

Friends List With Benefits While playing co-op, hug 3 different people on your friends list.

I'm on PC and haven't played it co-op.

I've only done the first few levels on PC/PS3.

Me! - played one level with Matt but that is it!

Awesome. I was somewhat worried I would have missed the boat with this online but glad I havnt

Coolshop £34.49? Never heard of them personally. Amazon is £35 as well.

I've bought from them twice before, seem pretty reliable (and they got Modern Warfare 2 to me four days early).

I love this game! Only started it last night and only played the opening chapter but still wow. Reminds me how much I used to love portal. Also Stephen Merchant is awesome!

Couldn't connect to Steam via PS3 yesterday though wonder if its cos they were working on PSN? (I was still connected to PSN mind even though they said you wouldn't be able to)

Good news for those who love the soundtrack;

Many of you have been begging for Portal 2's soundtrack since day one, and for good reason. You can now safely get off your knees, and start thanking Valve -- Volume 1 of the game's rocking electronic OST is available as a free download.

You should get right on that. Not that there's a rush or anything. You would be forgiven for thinking there was, though, based on the number of emails we got about this. (Love you too!)

Don't ever let anyone tell you science isn't fun.

http://www.destructoid.com/have-some-free-portal-2-tunes-courtesy-of-valve-202016.phtml