N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I'm really enjoying it. The story is very different which makes it quite refreshing.

Just got the C-Gear which has blown my mind.

Not too happy about how they've just replaced trash starting Pokémon with new trash Pokémon. And the fact most of the new names are terrible (yes Serebii, worse than Seel! :grin: )

Don't you dare diss Roggenrola around me :p

Have tomorrow off work to play though mine arrived this morning.

Will be starting tonight.

Here is a few pictures of the white DSi that i opted for. For whoever said they thought it was GAME exclusive (as mine was from shop to) it is only the black DSi that is GAME exclusive.

The white version was available more widely.

I contemplated both DSi's but preferred the look of the white.

Here are a few close up pictures of the lid of the DSi.

I have to say I personally think it looks great. :yay:

I like the design on top - all DSi's should have something on top - even if it is just a gloss coat to shine it up :)

That DSi looks rather fetch! I'm gonna have to pop round just to see that some time! haha

Im going to nip into town tomorrow, pick up Black to go with White from Tesco (thanks for the heads up on price :hehe: ) and get me a strategy guide at the same time.

Then I will start playing. Hmm wonder who i will start with?!! Love starting new Pokemon games! :yay:

That DSi looks rather fetch! I'm gonna have to pop round just to see that some time! haha

<Puts kettle on>

You know where I am! :heh:

Get one from the GTS? Or does it not work yet?

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that - I tried a few weeks ago but it wouldn't let me trade from a PAL cart then. Works now, though, so I've now got a Tepig, ready to be given the Exp Share for some quick levelling! :)

I asked for my copy to be sent to my halls, so will get it when I go back down...don't think it's even shipped yet so it'll probs come EARLIEST Monday. I don't mind as I am pretty busy with uni work anyway.

As for which starter...I think I like Tepig the best. :/ Even though starting with the fire one is the cliche. Of all my games I "took seriously", I started with Fire first time except for Crystal, where I started with Totodile. (that was my only Gen II game too)

At least Empoleon from last gen was better looking than the Infernape and co., and I preferred Empoleon in the end, after playing through multiple times. Hmm. I'm an advocate for grass-types, but Snivy looks so un-starterish. I think I'll start with Oshawott. But then Water-types inevitably become taxis for you to use HM's on. Unless they've changed the annoying water HM's this game...?

Just been trying to catch Victini - only the second legendary in Black I've had trouble catching! Little git just won't stay in the Pokéball, even when put to sleep..

EDIT - Ah, got him. :)

Edited by Mike