N-Europe

What DO you want for Xmas?

jayseven

Guest DS MaNiAc

• 10 Game season ticket for Newcastle United

• New phone

• GBM or GP2X

I know I will defo be getting a new phone but I'm not too sure about the season ticket though, since we are playing so crap.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Smash Football - this is the kind of shit that appeals to me - Mario Kart DS (with or without dongle-on-dongle action) and West Wing Season Two. If I don't buy that, well, the white supremacists will win. Probably - probably - the LOST Companion. We should have wrapped the first season by Christmas, surely.

Guest DS MaNiAc
If had the oppotunity to buy an Arsenal season ticket, I'd go watch them, even if they were play shit.

Well I pop along to every other match anyway, but I'm not sure if I still want one. Paying for something your not going to enjoy sounds stupid to me.

Do you guys buy your own presents or do you get em? Coz I usually buy my own stuff and I was just wondering wether I was the only one.

nope you're not the only one, I also buy my own stuff.

as for chrismas gift...dunno, maybe i'll get jump superstars

thought airsoft is/has been banned, all replica guns are to be bannished, seems abit harsh but if people are using them to mod into acutal firing guns or holding up shops with them.

Not as yet, the gov is hopping to ban all replica in the vcrb bill which hasn't been put into action yet. Airsofters are hopping that the bill will exclude their guns as it would ruin the sport. There is still some hope that airsofters will be allowed to continue buying the guns as the main problem is cheap springers and blank fireings, and aeg costs a lot of money (mine was £220 by it's self and anouther £100 on bits it needs to work like battery, charger ect.) so the arn't easily available to young thugs who want to mess around. Also aeg can't be converted into real fire arms, this is a media miss conception, blank fires can and so can deactivated fire arms, but it would be so hard to convert a eag or gbp that a criminal may as well buy a illigal gun (for a lot less money), nothing on an aeg would allow it to fire real bullets, it may be an exact replica from the out side and made of metal, but it would probaly be easeir to make a block of wood fire bullets.

Thats cheap for a PS2 where you getting it, if you dont mind me asking?

Work, one was traded in for cash so rather than putting it through the system my manager gave him £33 (the cash trade in price) and I put it back in the till.

/massive Jordan faking (in a way)

8.jpg

At the moment the firmware's a bit iffy but by the time I get it it'll be ironed out a lot. And with the TV-out cable I'll be able to watch my anime on any TV and have a portable SNES/NES/GBC/GBA/MAME/Game Gear/NeoCD/Megadrive/yes, even PSX is being done. [Don't download roms kids!]

You can also play older games such as Pong, Doom, Doom II, Quake and Hexen on it. :yay:

I dont think any one else posted about this, but I'd suggest leaving that until verson 2 comes out, the original has been having probs and bugs...

ash did you seriously just say Mom! Too much U.S. entertainment for YOU.

Been over this before but I use mom. Makes more sense. Is derived from "mother", and I pronounce it mom. Mum is ye olde fashion that has never changed, at least America got semantics more logical. They cut out all the crap and spell things how they sound. Do we need the "rough" in "through"? Its not pronounced "th-ru-h".

I am right, I swear i'm write I swear I knew it all along :P