NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

I'm Gooner make a Retro Birthday Thread

Crappy title, but I'm wearing a towel. So, YOU come up with a better one.

Happy Birthday to Ramar, or Mr. Arsenal as I like to think of him. He's 22, which is a sexy age to be.

And, also a Happy Birthday to Retro_Link. He's getting on a bit now, at the age of 25, but his underscore_Link in his name makes up for his lack of youth. Did I mention that he's old?

I joke. You're young. Foreeeever young, I waanna beee...Foreeeever Young

Also, Happy Birthday to FlamingFejjery. He was the dude on C-E with the Holly Valance pictures. Those were happy times.

Happy birthday to you both. Two great members.

Crappy title, but I'm wearing a towel. So, YOU come up with a better one.

Surely "I'm Gunner make a Retro Birthday Thread" would have been better?

Wowza, two great members.

Oh happy birthday lol.

Edited by ReZourceman

Day of the Birth Happy. And on the Eve of the Christmas too. That means 363 days without presents, lame!

But enjoy it anyways.

Happy Birthday one and all. Just think, if you were born 2009 years earlier you could have almost been Jesus. Astonishing.

Happy Birthday one and all. Just think, if you were born 2009 years earlier you could have almost been Jesus. Astonishing.

2013 actually.

Happy Birthday guys. All the best. Hope you have great days, and even better nights :santa:

Flink mate, I fucking love you. I'm just reading the web whilst rather merry and this is the only place where I'm receiving an online birthday wish (even my 'friends' have cunted me on facebook). So cheers N-E, cheers flink!

Edited by Ramar

Surely "I'm Gunner make a Retro Birthday Thread" would have been better?

I did think about that, but chose Gooner instead. Both are Arsenal references, but I thought Gooner was a little more obvious so stood out more, maybe? Hehe.

Flink mate, I fucking love you. I'm just reading the web whilst rather merry and this is the only place where I'm receiving an online birthday wish (even my 'friends' have cunted me on facebook). So cheers N-E, cheers flink!

I charge for Anal, but as it's Christmas, you can go free. Wohoo. Hope it's been a good one. (Birthday I mean, not anal - although I hope that's good too if you had some).

Thanks guys!! and thanks for the Birthday thread FLink, love ya!

Man we're all growing up on here aren't we... some further along than others!

Just got back from watching Avatar 3D, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! Fell in love with the world and characters, loved every minute of it!

Had a great day, Thanks again all!!

Edited by Retro_Link