N-Europe

Batman: Arkham City

Dante

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not come anyhow. They changed their carrier and no longer guarantee first day delivery.

It ain't that, i still got my old card details on there.

When has that changed? GoW3 epic edition came on release date...

And they send stuff via royal mail anyway don't they unless you request otherwise?

Yeah, GAME are good when it comes to release-day delivery. Would be annoying if they implemented it so that no-one got the games on release.

Edited by Jimbob

6th identical e-mail from GAME informing me that the price has gone up but i'll pay the lower price I pre-ordered it at. They need to sort their system out.

I was wondering if something was wrong with their system - I've gotten 10 about the price of the Uncharted 3 Special Edition.

6th identical e-mail from GAME informing me that the price has gone up but i'll pay the lower price I pre-ordered it at. They need to sort their system out.

I kept getting emails informing me of my pre-orders. Usually 3 or so a week, and all the same as well.

Since they changed the site, there seems to be no way of communicating with them effectively. They cancelled my order for Batman, but won't let me cancel Skyward Sword (non Wii+ version).

I have got an e-mail as well.

I call bullshit on that! No way would a company dispatch an order on the monday for a friday release!

They'll have told Royal Mail/City Link to not deliver until Thursday/Friday. GAME have been doing this a lot recently.

They'll have told Royal Mail/City Link to not deliver until Thursday/Friday. GAME have been doing this a lot recently.

Ah yeah forgot about that! They did that with my GoW3 epic order.

So I was slightly wrong on the collectors edition, it comes in the back of the art book rather than a sleeve! (lol). I am assuming ours will be packed the same as this one anyway (looks like it).

Got my dispatch email finally. Doesn't really mean it'll get here on release day but i'd like to think so. I always paid the full price with GAME over cheaper places like Amazon BECAUSE of their reliability with post. If they're going to drop their standards then there's no reason for me to go with them.

Id forgotten as well that because im buying the Green Lantern blu ray i'll be getting the code for the Sinestro Corps Batman costume

Batman-Sinestro-Corps-Skin-Arkham-City.jpg

So as you probably became aware over the weekend I have relatively poor knowledge of actual comic book stuff so is this something that actually happened? Pretty cool either way.

Basically:

Green Lantern Rings track and recruit people who are capable of overcoming fear, whereas their polar opposites are Yellow/ Sinestro Corps rings that recruit those capable of inspiring fear. In one issue of Green Lantern a yellow ring ends up on Earth and tries to recruit Batman as the one most capable of doing just that. It only lasts for a few frames as he rejects it but it's a cool moment.