Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage Against The Machine Xmas No. 1 2009

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the mindless comments I've heard from the X Factor side of this battle - combined with how well RATM is acting in all of this - are definitely pushing me further towards Rage.

exactly x factor are NOT helping themselves here. The best approach is to ignore them/ xfactor fans are generally kids who would have never heard this track before but now they're going to be curious.

3 of the judges have commented on this and joe never should have done that with the sun . Throwing darts at a guys face, doesn't like rock music? how this this help anything?

If they ignored it it would therefore undermine them

Dave Grohl Joins In

FOO FIGHTERS rocker DAVE GROHL has backed his US counterparts to beat Geordie Joe.

The Facebook group which launched the campaign have over 800,000 members and Grohl said fans are "sick" of reality TV programmes like The X Factor.

"There's some music that I question its intention," he said.

"When people rise up and decide, 'Hey man, I'm sick of this, let's derail this other thing for something real' I'm all for it."

I think the other judges (Cowell excluded) kinda feel defensive of Joe because he's young and they've spent a great deal of time with him and I'd imagine they feel somewhat motherly toward him and they see this as an unfair attack (as people are angrier, presumably, at Cowell). It would be kinda hypocritical to just not bother, or at least it would lose public face.

I think its fair enough if Joe wants to say he doesn't like rock music, we're all entitled to choices. And I'd imagine The Sun set up the dartboard thing, they're hardly the most grown up newspaper :heh:

I think the other judges (Cowell excluded) kinda feel defensive of Joe because he's young and they've spent a great deal of time with him and I'd imagine they feel somewhat motherly toward him and they see this as an unfair attack (as people are angrier, presumably, at Cowell). It would be kinda hypocritical to just not bother, or at least it would lose public face.

I think its fair enough if Joe wants to say he doesn't like rock music, we're all entitled to choices. And I'd imagine The Sun set up the dartboard thing, they're hardly the most grown up newspaper :heh:

he twice sang journey..

does he know what rock music is?

he twice sang journey..

does he know what rock music is?

Maybe he means heavy metal? Musical genres can be tricky to define sometimes, particularly to someone who doesn't know them much.

Perhaps he doesn't consider Journey rock as JD loves them so.

A new, QUICK AND EASY way of getting Killing In The Name for FREE!

1. Goto http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/registrationQuestion.html?x=&y=

2. Fill out all the boxes, put any old crap, as long as the e-mail address is VALID

3. They will send you a code for 3 free downloads

4. Go to http://www.7digital.com/Search?search=killing+in+the+name&searchtype=global&submit=Search and download each DIFFERENT version of Killing In The Name at the bottom for free