Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Confessions and Advice Thread

Beast

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like I said recently, I got told to find a new art style. Also, I got told this by two teachers, one of whom is a professional illustrator (and has been for many years), so they probably know what they're talking about. =P

But yes, I need some help in finding me inspiration for a new style. I posted a thread in the Creative Gallery, so if people would post some suggestions in there that would be great. =)

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1093262#post1093262

To be fair, how else would you ask/talk about it? It's not like he could go on HWYD and be like "Sometimes my balls leave my scrotum, what should I do?".

Really rude and insensitive to be so disparaging of his problem.

I can't think of any circumstance in which I'd freely discuss my nuts on this or any other forum. I'd expect the same from everyone else.

Some people are too embarrassed to go see a doctor about a down there problem.

I've never had my balls anywhere but in my sack so I can't help you there.

There's still google, or yahoo answers. Something less...personal :p I dunno, guessing he's just far more open.

To be fair, how else would you ask/talk about it? It's not like he could go on HWYD and be like "Sometimes my balls leave my scrotum, what should I do?".

Really rude and insensitive to be so disparaging of his problem.

To be fair, the doctors was suggested and someone said it happens and to pop it back in....but he kept asking.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!