N-Europe

Comedy Rainbow

ReZourceman

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember exactly but I dont think I had much of a problem with the Star Trek bit. I'll load it again and see.

EDIT: Right ive listened and it just sounds to me like it would if you were too far away from the mic but I could still hear it.

Edited by Happenstance

I could hear everything clearly and I thought the Star Trek sketch and the COD sketch were quite funny. Well done ReZ!

Also, where did you get the green screen from? I WANT ONE! lol.

Download a programme that has "Chroma Key" special effects (ie Vegas....I mean..buy...not download. Its $600) *whistles*

and then just buy a bright, non shiney green or blue sheet. Voila.

ReZ; you'll hear it 'more fine' than anyone else simply because you know the dialogue already, and you are accustomed to how you both talk a lot more than us. It's definitely an issue. I hope the sound is fixed for teh future - you won't get these vids very far at all if your audience can't hear them properly!

ReZ; you'll hear it 'more fine' than anyone else simply because you know the dialogue already, and you are accustomed to how you both talk a lot more than us. It's definitely an issue. I hope the sound is fixed for teh future - you won't get these vids very far at all if your audience can't hear them properly!

I was gonna say the same thing but you explained it so well saved me the bother.

• 2 weeks later...

From Fbook;

No no no. Really bad in most places. I smiled/let a chuckle loose at Phil's first bit. That was it though.

Didn't work.

I'm more intrigued by the idea of Pretty Wu-Man.

---

More comments.

It just seemed entirely tired and overdone. 300 is over, the memes around it were mildly amusing about 4 years ago, but to overdo it here is silly.

And seriously, Nein, Nein, Nein isn't really funny. The hitler thing that's funny is the Downfall video people edit.

The Dark Knight bit made me be sick into my mouth, then swallow it again.

Didn't get the Facebook of Eli bit AT ALL until you clarified it at the end. Just made no sense to follow/ wasn't sure what it was meant to be telling me. Feels like it's a decent premise executed not very well.

Schindler's Cyst went on too long, I got it and was just waiting until it finished.

Also, Kanye West is over too. It was too long ago to be funny. And it's a stretch linking it to Kane.

I would have preferred you like re-enacted trailers in funny ways? Or something like that.

I gotta be honest I don't think it's working. Just feels like everything is wrong.

The audio problem is better but still not perfect. I couldn't really hear you during schindlers cyst. If you're going to whsiper you gotta increase the volume or just remember to talk louder in general.. Listen to the whole thing over and over until it's all level.

the intro has gotta go. :)

A serious problem is a lot of jokes are from last year or 2 years ago or more. Stick with now, or be timeless either way. Like whats in the news now hmmm. john terry or something I dunno.

I didn't really like this.

It was the type of jokes that I don't usually enjoy that much in the regular Comedy Rainbows.

I'll still be watching the next one, for when it returns to the normal format.

I want to see what the next thing that tastes better with salt is, I want to see Claire scared, and, most importantly, I want to see some ReZ nudity.

Hmmm, there appears to be distinct correlation between effort put in, and lack of quality.

I think so. The more the effort [and I do commend you for the commitment you've shown, surprised also (Asylum. Do Something.)]

But it wasn't very good.

You need the simple random shit. Even though it isn't that funny in practice, when you did the "I thought you were someone else" thing at the meet, we [the small group who went to eat] were loving it.

Shitty Shitty Gang Bang was good, and I do like the nein nein nein nein nein jokes each week, and Dirty Naked ReZ In Bed character is... well, charming is the right word. AIDs movie and facebook of Eli were rubbish because there weren't really any jokes in either segment. Really Dark Knight was good because it was obtuse.

Honey I blew Up The Borrowers is a good idea, but not executed.

You could've taken the mickey out of the idea of trailers too.

The rest of it was rubbish. Honestly. I wouldn't have kept watching if I didn't know you made it.

So yeah, too much of the same sort of stuff. Comedy Rainbow's "strength" is in teh variety of "humour". Your best stuff is short, to teh point and unpredictable. The groansome jokes are excusable because they don't waste our time.