NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

Honest EEVIL Breakdown coming tomorrow.

For this post: That was wank.

HAHA well about to watch it myself.

EDIT:

An alright show, my favourite bit was when the bloke got stuck in the vent for some reason found it really funny when he shouted for nigel! Also outtakes for the win Claires comments on not having a dick priceless! Also quite liked CSI. Phil not as good as usual we want more tricks, by we I mean me!

Edited by flameboy

Cool thanks guys. I've gotta say I'm looking forward to the Movie Trailer special. I've got some great ones in there. :)

Keep the comments coming!

I'm just gonna repost these because they were so close together people might have missed them.

Episode 4

WHO'S READY FOR EPISODE 5

Still waiting on those competition entries too! Please do it! Just grab a camera and boom. Wouldn't take too long. Don't you want a DVD with making ofs and commentaries?

Honest EEVIL Breakdown coming tomorrow.

Intro: Still shite. C’mon Mike, make it sexy! (where is that music from by the way?)

The usual “I don’t know if you’ve heard” joke: I must confess I’ve not heard that one before. I now understand why.

“Apology”: None of these salt things have been funny. Make up for it by doing all of them.

China: More penis stuff... No. I do like your art though, what do you use for colourings? And where was the music from?

Phil 1: This feels like he’s run out of ideas for his sketches, and is now doing some of your lame jokes. His face says it all.

Star Trek: Apart from the X-Factor thing, that Hitler has never been funny. One thing which really spoiled this was the sound was so low, even turning my volume up didn’t seem to help. Nice special effects (How did you do that?) but would’ve been better if it was from DS9.

Remotely Funny: Honesty. I love it.

Lethargic: NO.

Scare Claire [again]: Because of the cut, I have to ask, how long were you waiting? I think you should lay off these for awhile, because even she isn’t really feeling that scared.

Figure: ...

CSI: What the fuck?!

Phil 2: See Phil 1

DVD: You reading this off an autocue? As mentioned, the calling from the vent was funny.

Duvet: I was just looking down Claire’s top. Joke = crap.

Outtakes: Salt didn’t benefit it? Watching Claire burn you to fuck was awesome.

Get back to the Gringo Asylum. If you put half as much effort as you do for this, you could pump out 3 entries a month, maybe 5!

Intro: Still shite. C’mon Mike, make it sexy! (where is that music from by the way?) Yeah theres a new intro coming very soon. I've decided to make it myself with new knowledge I have. I made the theme tune myself!

The usual “I don’t know if you’ve heard†joke: I must confess I’ve not heard that one before. I now understand why. Whoa whoa, I make up all the jokes for the show.

“Apologyâ€: None of these salt things have been funny. Make up for it by doing all of them.

China: More penis stuff... No. I do like your art though, what do you use for colourings? And where was the music from? Crayola felt tip pens. And the music is from a YT video called "Cheesy Music" or something.

Phil 1: This feels like he’s run out of ideas for his sketches, and is now doing some of your lame jokes. His face says it all. (Already explained)

Star Trek: Apart from the X-Factor thing, that Hitler has never been funny. One thing which really spoiled this was the sound was so low, even turning my volume up didn’t seem to help. Nice special effects (How did you do that?) but would’ve been better if it was from DS9. Green screen. Would have been better but bad lighting.

Remotely Funny: Honesty. I love it.

Lethargic: NO.

Scare Claire [again]: Because of the cut, I have to ask, how long were you waiting? I think you should lay off these for awhile, because even she isn’t really feeling that scared. About 20 seconds.

Figure: ...

CSI: What the fuck?!

Phil 2: See Phil 1

DVD: You reading this off an autocue? As mentioned, the calling from the vent was funny. :)

Duvet: I was just looking down Claire’s top. Joke = crap.

Outtakes: Salt didn’t benefit it? Watching Claire burn you to fuck was awesome.

Get back to the Gringo Asylum. If you put half as much effort as you do for this, you could pump out 3 entries a month, maybe 5!

Answers to some.

Scare Claire [again]: I think you should lay off these for awhile, because even she isn’t really feeling that scared.

Duvet: I was just looking down Claire’s top.

I'd agree with that one, the reaction this time was almost non existant!

and yes tbf, Claires boobs did steal the show!

You have your own green screen?

Well its just a green sheet, but I did buy it specifically.

Indeed, this episode was actually pretty funny IMHOTBH. The puns are still my favourite part. "Polystyrene is ... sooo fail!" :D

(And with my recent, rather awkward comments in the other thread, I dare not even mention Claire's boobs. :heh:)

I really like the developing relationship between yourself and Claire on screen =P

She is starting to appear more, despite showing much hatred in earlier episodes.

She's planning her solo breakaway already, you can tell. Clairemedy Rainbow. I'd watch that.

She's planning her solo breakaway already, you can tell. Clairemedy Rainbow. I'd watch that.

Actually it's called the Comedy Pot o' Gold.

DVD: that's not Dutch in any way or form, it's German. Also known as Deutsch in German, not Dutch. =P

ReZ; my favourite episode was the 2nd one (I think). Up n' about more, with more of a mix of things. Relying on puns is more likely to get groans than genuine laughter. More role-playing, but MOST IMPORTANTLY you really need to figure out a way of addressing the sound issue, it's really, really, really distracting. Moreso than Claire's boobs.

Sound issue should be fixed now. I think there was only a small problem with the latest issue which was Star Trek, but could still be heard okay. But yeah agree completely sound is annoying.

No, Star Trek was supremely quiet, and you were both muttering throughout. I heard almost none of the dialogue.

I can genuinely hear it fine. It is quiet yet, definitely but its perfectly hearable...? But thats fine etc.

I can genuinely hear it fine. It is quiet yet, definitely but its perfectly hearable...? But thats fine etc.

No I agree with Paj, I could hardly hear anything.

You both need new speakers then. I'm saying it is quiet as fuck, but you can hear it, and you can make it out, on my normal volume levels. If theres no background noise.

I couldn't hear it either to be honest. Even with the volume of my laptop turned up all the way.

Have to say I could barely hear it either, I had to have the speakers on max to hear it at a reasonable level and make out what you were saying.

I accept that you're all saying this. Obviously you're not wrong, but I want to clarify, I'm not lying or whatever, I can hear it on my normal volume level, its just very quiet.