NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

Shitty Shitty Gang Bang was good, and I do like the nein nein nein nein nein jokes each week, and Dirty Naked ReZ In Bed character is... well, charming is the right word. AIDs movie and facebook of Eli were rubbish because there weren't really any jokes in either segment. Really Dark Knight was good because it was obtuse.

Honey I blew Up The Borrowers is a good idea, but not executed.

You could've taken the mickey out of the idea of trailers too.

The rest of it was rubbish. Honestly. I wouldn't have kept watching if I didn't know you made it.

So yeah, too much of the same sort of stuff. Comedy Rainbow's "strength" is in teh variety of "humour". Your best stuff is short, to teh point and unpredictable. The groansome jokes are excusable because they don't waste our time.

Okay cool, thanks dude.

More replies like this! In depth etc. :)

I have a lot of groan/funny but short jokes, I might put loads in next episode. Maybe.

Am I the only one who likes the theme tune?

I got it stuck in my head to day. I am dying to scream it at someone. :grin:

I'm disappointed when it gets cut off!

It may not be as in depth as you'd like ReZ, but I just linked my girlfriend and she said:

"oh dear, they really don't get any better, I'm in dismay every time I see one"

But we're both interested in seeing you make use of your... potential.

I like the theme tune, too.

ReZ as I say it's about the combination of different comedy that wins. If you just do an entire episode of 2-second 'jokes' you'll not get any more positive comments. You need to keep your audience on their toes... You need an editor/producer/director, I think :P

I think you should try doing some long jokes. As jay said you seem to just do quick jokes. Puns aren't that funny when that's all their is.

Anyway I'm still waiting for you to rape harrass talk to rape members of the public.

Sup folks.

Sound issue has been entirely resolved, as I am now competent enough on Vegas to use it for everything. (Hopefully that shows a bit in the general editing too)

All comments welcome as always.

I wanted to do something like this (making parody trailers) but I have a crap camera that won't connect to my computer so alas, I can not.

I liked it though, I thought it was the best out of all your videos. The Gang Bang joke and 309 was brilliant.

I had one more video for this, that I worked a lot on but its fucked up in Vegas or something cos' it wouldn't render as a video. Also can't play it back properly 100% so can't even record off screen. Oh well.

I'd be interested as always to hear your reactions.

Might need HQ to make out what the Facebook post says.

PS I also filmed something with almost-stranger interaction recently. @Moogle.

Probably the worst so far. In that most of the jokes had no potential at being funny, as opposed to just being delivered inefficiently or whatever.

*sigh*

I'm sorry.

Probably the worst so far. In that most of the jokes had no potential at being funny, as opposed to just being delivered inefficiently or whatever.

*sigh*

I'm sorry.

Not your fault lol. :blush:

I have an idea for a comedy rainbow sketch. Would you like me to pm it to you?

Yes. Yes I would. :)

Couldn't make out what Phil was saying.

Weather Dragon, pretty funny!

Cold Water, always funny!

Potpourri joke shamelessly stollen from Friends!

BLANK is really difficult if BLANK

Laughing is really difficult if you watch Comedy Rainbow.

Don't worry. Detailed Breakdown coming soon.

Potpourri joke shamelessly stollen from Friends!

WHAT!? OMG Seriously?!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing is really difficult if you watch Comedy Rainbow.

Don't worry. Detailed Breakdown coming soon.

Someone already said that lol.

Because you insist.

Awesome. As. Hell.

I am really impressed with the fact that there are two of you on screen at the same time. Seriously. Wowzas.

I am really impressed with the fact that there are two of you on screen at the same time. Seriously. Wowzas.

I didn't pull it off perfectly (but know how to now) and will be utilizing it in future episodes. On account of lack of other actors lol. But I did before on non-Vegas. Massive skillz.

The thought of ReZ holding a baby/becoming a Dad scares me no end. I believe child welfare services already have a protocol prepared for such an event. I think it's called "Operation Mercy Killing"

You make it sound as if the obvious divide wasn't present.

You make it sound as if the obvious divide wasn't present.

I didn't laugh much, so I was being positive! Shhh.

Yes!

The Full theme is back. :grin:

The rest leaves me deeply confused but the theme. :heart:

I'm the number one fan of it! :p

Also I laughed when you poured water on yourself.

Ok then. Detailed Breakdown.

Theme: If you're not going to change it, have your voice a little louder please :)

Obligatory “I don’t know if you’ve heard†joke: Too predictable I’m afraid.

Human Beatboxing: Also predictable after your “moonwalk†sketch.

Nein: No. How many other things with the number 9 in it do you have planned?

Microwaves: This could’ve been funny if microwaves hadn’t been around for decades. I see you’ve changed tact from your “laugh here†smirk to the “that was clever†look away. You need to edit both out should they occur.

Phil: As mentioned this is where the sound went weird. That and it was shit. Phil had so much promise when he started.

Salt 1: I request you stop. There are times where picking out random words and putting them together would result in something good, this is not one of them.

Weather: Had to turn volume up for this, were you trying a David Attenborough impression for a weather report? The shock value of the dragon was good, but then the entertainment value was sucked out by the rambling.

Salt 2: See Salt 1.

Well: This might’ve been better as a one-on-one interaction [possibly]. Look away pose used again. Bad Michael.

Salt 3: See Salt 2.

Facebook status: Yeah... Had to be full screen to view. What happened ReZ? You have all this screen to utilize and you waste it in darkness.

Pouring: You could’ve been lying. I’m almost confident that water was room temperature.

Fainting: This wasn’t that bad, the highlight of the show.

Sexually suggestive fruits and vegetables: This stuff is good in a Carry On film, not a YouTube show.

Potpourri: As mentioned. Plagiarized, you fiend.

Wu-Man: I thought you were trying to imply some webbed finger thing [which showed promise], until he lifted it.

Baby: Another nice joke, but the small baby size detracts some of the attention.