NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

basically have a real person be Gerald

This is what I imagined as well. I actually kind of expected chairdriver to show up. :heh:

I might enter the competition as well.

Not as bad as the others, but still no good. I'll go into a pr0 breakdown later.

Will you be scaring your girlfriend in the exact same way every edition?

Not as bad as the others, but still no good. I'll go into a pr0 breakdown later.

Will you be scaring your girlfriend in the exact same way every edition?

Noooo. That ones a month or two old, I've actually already filmed another one that different, and it will be in Episode 5.

I thought this one had the most potential to be funny, but you didn't go anywhere with anything. For example the district nein sketch. There wasn't even a joke in that. I expected you to parody a scene from the film or something.

When I first watched it, it was with the missus, she pretty much echoes the following statements. But the curious moments are mine.

First off, the volume is terrible. I'm not sure if you're being jipped during the editing/uploading, but I had to crank up the sound to hear it. Except for the competition bit.

Intro: When will this change? Put the pressure on this chap who is meant to be making one for you.

Fortnight: Jokes like these are meant to make sense as well as be a play on words.

Also, we all warned you about this, your "This is where you laugh" smug grin.

SmugBitch.jpg

No! Bad Michael.

Grow your own gay best friend: What the fuck?! By this I'm talking about the product itself, does it give you an honest opinion on your hair and style, love to shop and dance at clubs? You keep saying "And we're back..." yet the segments are one after another. With that it might've been better to have spread it out.

Scare Claire: See earlier.

Phil: You spelt "disappear" wrong for starters. We thought the chocoloate was dropped out of the hand when it went out of shot before the text appeared. But then some creative editing did it instead. The worst of Phil's material I'm afraid to say.

Salt: ...

Trailer: Where was all that footage from? That is probably why I didn't "get" it.

Guess the item: Nice drawing. That's it.

Bullshit speech: Pointless, but like Timychu/whatever it has purpose at the end.

Rod: The Nan bit was the only good thing, a pr0 twist.

More Gerald: You must be the only person who goes to open their bedroom door when someone knocks. Everyone else says "Come in" etc. Liked the special effects though [for the extra twist you should've had your trousers down], were you standing on a chair or something?

That Gerald is an ungrateful little fucker.

Dr. Wu-Man: How long did that back and forth thing take to film? Slight continuity errors with trousers down then up. Punchline? No.

Pillows: Unnecessary long pause at beginning, but predictable. How did you come to choosing pillows?

Outtakes: Good.

Competition: Did you come up with that phrase or swipe it from somewhere?

For me, this it what you wanted:

Wanted.jpg

What you got:

Got.jpg

What I want to know is: Where are the videos of members here saying "Penis" going to be used? I spent several minutes of my life untying the "cover" to my wardrobe for you.

ANYTIME SOON?!

Murray, appreciate the comments. I really hope sound will be improved in the next episode. I know I keep saying this.

Also theres a few genuinely cool jokes I think, that I think you will like. Now onto the other points.

When I first watched it, it was with the missus, she pretty much echoes the following statements. But the curious moments are mine.

First off, the volume is terrible. I'm not sure if you're being jipped during the editing/uploading, but I had to crank up the sound to hear it. Except for the competition bit. I think its a combination of Movie Maker and A camera Im using. Vegas is better, you can increase the volume (on Movie Maker you can't you can only lower it) but I am learning Vegas. Slowly. I had hoped to know and be using it by now, but no such luck. Ive been too busy.

Intro: When will this change? Put the pressure on this chap who is meant to be making one for you. Yeah I'll put pressure.

Fortnight: Jokes like these are meant to make sense as well as be a play on words. :(

Also, we all warned you about this, your "This is where you laugh" smug grin.

SmugBitch.jpg

No! Bad Michael.

Sorry! :p

Grow your own gay best friend: What the fuck?! By this I'm talking about the product itself, does it give you an honest opinion on your hair and style, love to shop and dance at clubs? You keep saying "And we're back..." yet the segments are one after another. With that it might've been better to have spread it out. I did consider spreading it out, but thought it would get boring with no immediate pay off. Perhaps I was wrong.

Scare Claire: See earlier.

Phil: You spelt "disappear" wrong for starters. We thought the chocoloate was dropped out of the hand when it went out of shot before the text appeared. But then some creative editing did it instead. The worst of Phil's material I'm afraid to say. Fair enough. I found it doubly funny, both the bad editting and general shittiness. And I didn't spell it wrong he did. Which he realised after lol. ;)

Salt: ...

Trailer: Where was all that footage from? That is probably why I didn't "get" it. District 9.

Guess the item: Nice drawing. Thats it. Thank you! :) I hope to do another in next episode.

Bullshit speech: Pointless, but like Timychu/whatever it has purpose at the end. I like it.

Rod: The Nan bit was the only good thing, a pr0 twist. Thanks! :D

More Gerald: You must be the only person who goes to open their bedroom door when someone knocks. Everyone else says "Come in" etc. Liked the special effects though [for the extra twist you should've had your trousers down], were you standing on a chair or something? Lol good point. Alas I was not standing on a chair. Looks very impressive, but anyone can do it. Go try it now. All you have to do is stand next to the door, and do what I did. It looks awesome. !

That Gerald is an ungrateful little fucker.

Dr. Wu-Man: How long did that back and forth thing take to film? Slight continuity errors with trousers down then up. (Intentional) Punchline? No. I just did one take of me and one take of here, and DNA Digivolved them together.

Pillows: Unnecessary long pause at beginning, but predictable. How did you come to choosing pillows?

Outtakes: Good. :)

Competition: Did you come up with that phrase or swipe it from somewhere? My dad made it up when he was younger.

For me, this it what you wanted:

Wanted.jpg

What you got:

Got.jpg

ANYTIME SOON?! Creative differences have been found, but we are seeking help from an outside source for use of the videos. Honestly we received a disappointing amount.

Edited by ReZourceman

What happened to interactions with the public?

Not filmed any yet. Hardly been anywhere apart from work recently.

Creative differences have been found, but we are seeking help from an outside source for use of the videos. Honestly we received a disappointing amount.

YOU RECIEVED ENOUGH!

Now do eet.

Not filmed any yet. Hardly been anywhere apart from work recently.

Is it possible to record any of the calls you recieve and use them? I'm guessing no. Would be awesome though.

I wanna enter the comp. but I can't do that poem that fast.

I might have to improvise.

I might enter your competition.

I might enter the competition as well.

So far Goafer is winning. (Being the only entrant)

Kablam! Caught up with this and Episode 3 now I'm away from home and have a net connection that actually streams properly.

Great, thought 4 was the best so far tbh. More of a fan of the jokes that take a bit longer to set up than the one liners. Though the one liners do make a nice intermission between longer segments. Might enter the compo when I get back. It's quite a nice little phrase to say quickly, was in my head all day yesterday.

Edit: Just watched it again and completely forgot to say that I love how Claire reacts when you kiss her at the end!

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

I thought that was better, considerably better! (still lots of room for improvement but yer making an effort at least)

I agree with whoever said you should contain an episode to one single topic/joke, that would seem a lot less chaotic and just strung together.

Very cute in the outtakes :heh:

If your beard gets any bigger your head will be symmetrical.

Its being shaved tomorrow. :(

I think Paj hated this episode a lot....

Edited by ReZourceman

Reaction pre-watching, assuming it would be the same as the others;

2regwvtjpg.gif

Reaction during and after;

Ophelia-Cabanel-L.jpg

I'm stunned. I genuinely found it amusing and funny in parts. I think I was...entertained.

Feels so different.

The polystyrene bit was great, the fact it was an "apology". Ironically, the least funny bit of this weeks was Scare Claire, despite that usually being the bit I liked best before.

I didn't really catch the Call of Duty bit, too fast and whispery, the Dogging bit was entertaining (dunno why...I think I'm in a good mood).

Phil's bits were funny in a kinda "Oh, lol, aw, good on him for trying" way.

The Nein bit worked well here, but the bets bit of that joke was just the music, and the fact you out yourselves into the bridge of the enterprise so well!

Hmm..dunno why it was so much better, but it just WAS.

You've won me over, which I never thought would happen with these. :blush:

I think Paj hated this episode a lot....

I love, lol!

Guess who has Outwit? Shouldn't have done 2 damage to me, monge.

Reaction pre-watching, assuming it would be the same as the others;

2regwvtjpg.gif

Reaction during and after;

Ophelia-Cabanel-L.jpg

I'm stunned. I genuinely found it amusing and funny in parts. I think I was...entertained.

Feels so different.

The polystyrene bit was great, the fact it was an "apology". Ironically, the least funny bit of this weeks was Scare Claire, despite that usually being the bit I liked best before.

I didn't really catch the Call of Duty bit, too fast and whispery, the Dogging bit was entertaining (dunno why...I think I'm in a good mood).

Phil's bits were funny in a kinda "Oh, lol, aw, good on him for trying" way.

The Nein bit worked well here, but the bets bit of that joke was just the music, and the fact you out yourselves into the bridge of the enterprise so well!

Hmm..dunno why it was so much better, but it just WAS.

You've won me over, which I never thought would happen with these. :blush:

Awww thanks. <3. It must be the green screen.

What did you guys think of the DVD this week? I thought it was quite good initially.

And yeah bless Phil this week. He had a pounding headache and was in the middle of revision when I rang him up and asked (he was gonna do it yesterday, but had woes then too) still they were delivered quite interestingly which made up for it. (I dunno if the second joke is made up...) but I've heard the first before.

Glad you liked it Paj. :)

I love, lol!

Guess who has Outwit? Shouldn't have done 2 damage to me, monge.

Lol yeah. Last time I thought was worst episode and everyone thought it was the best and now this.

TBF though I do have Fortitude, but you've got Psychic Blast so its regardless (cos I was on my last click anyway)

Yeah, it was quite easy to beat you, but then I'm 83 points, and it was your Rookie version, who's like 45 and doesn't pretend to be any good.

It would be a different story were it me vs your veteran, If I'm not lying.

Exactly. Although my rookie version is useful in the early dial with upfront perplex and phasing, I do drop like a hammer, with particularly my numbers falling drastically.

When WizKids put up the preview for your R version, I did question where this horrid Hypertime reject came from. But E and V are solid for the points, though arguably E is more versatile for the points, and has a better (but shorter by a click) end dial. What's wilpower and charge doing there!?

Haha, much better Rez!! Really enjoyed that one!!

Though I've heard of Pennsylvania Dutch, but not Asian Dutch before!... shocking accent! :p